Itronix Solutions: Advanced Java Quiz Answers With Certificate: ✅🎓🥇 If you want to test your Advanced Java knowledge by answering these tricky Java Quiz Questions for experience then you are at the right place. Java is a very different kind of language with lots of complex things and it requires time to master it, but quizzes of Advanced Java by Itronix Solutions will be useful to take a short revision with these 15 questions. I have also mentioned their correct answers so that if you find any difficulty then you can take the help of this.
How To Enroll In Advanced Java Quiz?
- Click Here To Visit Quiz Page
- Click On Sign Up
- Fill Your Details & Complete The Sign-Up Process
- Click Here To Visit the Course Page
- Tap On Get Enrolled
- You Will Be Redirected To Your Dashboard
- Tap On Start Lesson > Get Started
- Answer all the questions asked
Itronix Solutions: Advanced Java Quiz Answers
1. What is a primitive data type in Java ?
- A method to represent values ??that are so useful that they are an integral part of the language.
- An easy way to represent numbers.
- The part of Java that matches the older programming languages.
- A data type that can not be used as part of an object.
2. How many objects of a given class can be constructed in a program?
- Only one object is constructed per run.
- As many as the program requires.
- Only one per class.
- One object per variable.
3. What is a reference to an object?
- One of the methods of the object.
- One of the variables of the object.
- Data where the object can be found.
- A place in a program that creates the object.
4. Does every variable in Java need a data type?
- No – only numeric variables need a data type.
- No – a data type is optional.
- Yes – all variables are of the same data type.
- Yes – every variable must be declared with its data type.
5. Suppose a particular data item does not use a primitive data type. What does it have to be?
- An object.
- A number.
- A literal.
- A Boolean element.
6. How many alternatives are there for a single if-else statement?
7. In which of the following situations will most likely no counting loop be used?
- Addition of the numbers between 0 and hundred.
- Output of a table with Fahrenheit and its corresponding Celsius values.
- Prompt the user until a correct entry has been made.
- Ten-time output of the computer sound signal.
8. Which of the following is a reserved word ?
9. What method of a content pane changes its background color?
- setBackground (Color c)
- setForeground (Color c)
- add ()
- getBackground ()
10. Which method will the program end immediately?
- System.gc ()
- System.exit (0)
- System.setErr ()
- return ()
11. What kind of object determines how GUI components are arranged in a content area?
- The layer organizer.
- The Layout Programmer.
- The layout manager.
- The Frame Positioner.
12. Can the program put text in JTextField?
- No, only the user can enter text.
- Yes, by using one JLabel.
- Yes, by setEditable()using.
- Yes, by setText()using.
13. Which is the class for swing labels?
14. Which method is used JTextFieldto read text from one ?
15. What is an expression ?
- The same as a statement.
- An expression is a list of instructions that make up a program.
- An expression is a combination of literals, operators, variables, and parentheses to calculate a value.
- An expression is a number that is expressed in numbers.
These are the Itronix Solutions Advanced Java Quiz Answers. After completing the quiz make sure to tick mark in the 1: Advanced Java Quiz box in the right corner under the Lesson tab.
Tap on the certificate tab then click on “Get Certificate” to view your certificate of Advanced Java Quiz by Itronix Solutions for free.
I hope this article would be useful for you to gain a free certificate from Itronix Solutions of Advanced Java Quiz. If this article helped you in any way then make sure to share it with all your friends on social media and let them about this quiz and enroll in the other free courses.