Are you looking for Aviatrix Certified Engineer: Multi-Cloud Network Associate Exam Answers? If yes, this article will help you find all the questions and answers asked in the Aviatrix Certified Engineer – Multi-Cloud Network Associate Quiz. I have followed this article to solve all the questions for this exam.
Note: Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions & answers.
Note: Before proceeding to the next section, you must watch 90% of the lecture and score at least 70% on each knowledge check.
- Aviatrix Certified Engineer – Multi-Cloud Network Associate Course Answers
- Public Cloud Networking
- Multi-Cloud Network Architecture
- Aviatrix Platform
- Operations, Visibility, and Troubleshooting
Aviatrix Certified Engineer – Multi-Cloud Network Associate Course Answers
About Aviatrix Quiz Answers
1. Where is the ‘center of gravity’ in the new computing model?
2. What caused a large push to the public cloud?
3. As applications move to the cloud, their proximity to the Internet is:
4. What are common challenges in the cloud?
5. How does Aviatrix help customers in public clouds?
6. Which group led the initial charge in the cloud?
7. True or false: When things break, DevOps teams can troubleshoot their own network connectivity without needing networking teams for support.
8. Which unique challenge does a network engineer face in the cloud that isn’t present on-perm?
9. When organizations build in the cloud, the providers typically follow what model:
10. True or false: Cloud providers can easily help customers in multi-cloud deployments.
Public Cloud Networking
Networking Principles In The Cloud Quiz Answers
1. What is the definition of a PaaS Service?
2. What is a hybrid cloud?
3. Which is NOT a valid component of the cloud?
4. Is Availability Zone 1A the same for every customer in cloud environments?
5. True or false: We have an architectural gap in cloud today because there is no consistent framework for network and security across clouds.
6. The On-Prem world is most similar to which type of service:
7. Office365 is an example of which service:
8. True or false: A region is the same thing as a data center for cloud providers.
9. True or false: When a cloud provider deploys a region, there are always multiple availability zones present.
10. One advantage of availability zones includes:
AWS Networking 101 Quiz Answers
1. Which AWS service represents a virtual machine?
2. True or false: To connect a VPC, AWS uses an implicit router that customers must configure to allow communication between VPCs.
3. Which AWS service best represents your private virtual walled garden in the cloud?
4. True or false: In AWS, subnets are global resources spread across availability zones.
5. Which AWS security component is a stateless filter?
6. True or false: Security Groups in AWS can not be shared across VPCs unless they are peered together.
7. Which gateway is not an available option with AWS?
8. True or false: Transit Gateway in AWS fully automates routing so that no manual configuration is required.
9. In AWS, a Direct Connect circuit can terminate on which of the following:
10. Using native AWS constructs, the highest available bandwidth within an IPSEC tunnel is:
11. True or false: There are currently no limitations to the number of routes supported in AWS Transit Gateway.
Azure Networking 101
1. What is different about Availability Zones in Azure than other clouds?
2. What are Virtual Network Gateways used for?
3. Which Azure component groups items together for better organization control of a specific workload?
4. What is the top level organizational structure in Azure?
5. True or false: In Azure, subnets are created as either private or public.
6. Some challenges with Azure Virtual WAN as a platform include:
7. An ExpressRoute circuit in Azure can terminate on which device (select all that apply)
8. True or false: Using ExpressRoute hairpinning for spoke to spoke traffic is the recommended option for transit within Azure.
9. What is an NVA in Azure (select all that apply)
10. Challenges with using an NVA to provide spoke to spoke communication in Azure include: (select all that apply)
GCP Networking 101
1. GCP private dedicated connectivity is referred to as
2. True or false: All resources within GCP are either Global or Regional or both.
3. A Virtual Machine is an example of a
4. A VPC is an example of a:
5. For a single user, GCP resources are structurally organized in a:
6. True or false: GCP encourages deployments of multiple VPCs to spread out all your workloads.
7. What does Auto Mode in GCP mean?
8. True or false: GCP supports dynamic routes within the cloud.
9. True or false: VPC peering in GCP allows VPC to be transitive.
10. A project can access another project’s resource via (select all that apply)
OCI Networking 101
1. What are virtual cloud networks called in OCI?
2. True or false: OCI subnets are tied to Availability Domains.
3. How many DRGs can you have in an OCI Region?
4. True or false: Overlapping IPs are allowed when peering VCNs in OCI.
5. In OCI you need to specify a _ when creating resources.
6. True or false: In OCI it’s easy to have full visibility and control of the networks built there using the OCI Console.
7. The Oracle Azure networking partnership is available in all OCI and Azure regions.
8. Service Gateways provide _____________ access from VCNs to Oracle Services.
9. Tenancy IAM metadata is bound to _______.
10. True or false: Using OCI native networking resources alone, it’s easy to scale and set up secure connections with other Cloud Service Providers.
Multi-Cloud Network Architecture
What is the MCNA?
1. What are the main pillars of the MCNA?
2. True or false: Security and Visibility is inserted throughout the MCNA Architecture.
3. Which answer is a benefit of having a Multi-Cloud Network Architecture?
4. Customer Challenges in cloud include:
5. What is the most important aspect of any multi-cloud network?
6. The function of the cloud operations layer includes (select all that apply)
7. The Cloud Core layer of the MCNA provides:
8. True or false: With MCNA, security must be configured per cloud provider to maintain consistent governance.
9. Cloud Access in MCNA provides common access for:
10. The core principal of MCNA is:
Feature Overview – Part 1
1. Which best describes the Aviatrix Transit Solutions:
2. True or false: Aviatrix transit must be built out per cloud and does not support cross-cloud communication by default.
3. What is a challenge with native encryption within the cloud?
4. What are the components within the Aviatrix Platform?
5. Why is cloud IPSEC limited to 1.25G?
6. True or false: The Aviatrix FQDN Egress Filter supports both centralized and distributed egress methods.
7. True or false: Aviatrix can extend native AWS features like Guard Duty to provide enforcement of alerts.
8. The advantage of Aviatrix Transit within the cloud is:
9. With Aviatrix HPE, customers can get:
10. True or false: Aviatrix can provide filtering of partner route advertisements through a BGP Approval Process.
Feature Overview – Part 2
1. What are some challenges with inserting firewalls in the cloud?
2. How much throughput can Aviatrix achieve with Firenet?
3. What advantages does the Aviatrix Site to Cloud offer?
4. True or false: Aviatrix Firenet can orchestrate the firewall deployment, firewall routing, and VNET/VPC routing for NGFW insertion.
5. True or false: The Aviatrix User VPN solution does not allow profile based granular access control.
6. Which 3rd party integrations are available for Aviatrix User VPN?
7. True or false: Aviatrix Firenet requires that customers use gateways in the spokes, as this is not supported using native constructs for transit (i.e. AWS TGW or Azure Peering).
8. Which Aviatrix feature allows customers to group VPC/VNETs with common security properties for access?
9. True or false: Aviatrix Site 2 Cloud can also be used to onboard IoT devices.
10. What problems does Aviatrix Private S3 solution solve for? (select all that apply)
Operations, Visibility, and Troubleshooting
Day 2 Operations
1. True or false: Aviatrix is a multi-cloud Terraform provider.
2. True or false: Aviatrix can not provide packet captures of live traffic.
3. True or false: The VPC tracker is only available for AWS.
4. What does Aviatrix use for Controller HA in AWS?
5. How does Flight Path help users troubleshoot connectivity problems?
6. What are some operational challenges that customers face in the cloud?
7. True or false: The Aviatrix controller can perform auditing of routing constructs. This ensures that no new routes have been added, that can affect end to end network correctness.
8. True or false: Common troubleshooting tasks like ping and traceroute can be run from any Aviatrix gateway.
9. What happens when the Aviatrix components require upgrades?
10. Which of the following statements is true?
1. True or false: CoPilot must be deployed per cloud to gain visibility across your multi-cloud network.
2. CoPilot topology can provide:
3. True or false: CoPilot doesn’t provide any geolocation features for data traffic.
4. Aviatrix FlowIQ provides:
5. True or false: Flow IQ will provide summarization of netflow data but for specific records we must perform tasks on the gateways.
6. What is Aviatrix CoPilot?
7. True or false: CoPilot allows for custom filters to limit data to defined resources, applications, and flows.
Aviatrix Controller Deployment
1. Which clouds can you deploy the Aviatrix controller in?
2. How many controllers do you normally need to run a multi-cloud environment consisting of OCI, Azure and GCP?
3. What is the recommended or easiest way of deploying the Aviatrix controller in AWS?
4. Can you deploy Aviatrix Controller in your on-prem DC?
Real Aviatrix Customer Walk-Through – Single Region
Here you have to give feedback about how much this course is helpful to you. After ticking all the options submit it. That’s all about this module
Aviatrix Multi-Cloud Network Associate Final Exam Answers
We Don’t Have Final Exam Question, If You Have Please Share It With Us
I hope this article might be helpful for you to find all the Aviatrix Certified Engineer Answers – Multi-Cloud Network Associate Course Answers. If this article is beneficial, share it on social media with your friends and tell them about this excellent free program by Aviatrix.