Are you looking for Big Data 101 Exam Answers by Cognitive Class? If yes, this article will help you find all the questions and answers asked in the Cognitive Class Big Data 101 Quiz. I have followed this article to solve all the questions for this exam.
This course helps you find answers to fundamental questions such as: What is Big Data? How do we tackle Big Data? Why are we interested in it? How does Big Data add value to businesses?
|Eligibility||Anyone interested in Big Data|
|Big Data 101||Click Here|
Cognitive Class – Big Data 101 Answers
Module 1 – What is Big Data?
1. Name one of the drivers of Volume in the Big Data Era?
2. Value from Big Data can be _____________?
3. In the video, 2.5 Quintillion Bytes of data are equivalent to how many blue ray DVDs?
Module 2 – Beyond the Hype
1. How many petabytes make up an Exabyte
2. What is an example of a source of Semi-Structured Big data?
3. When is it estimated that the data we create and copy will reach around 35 zettabytes?
We have already surpassed this mark
Module 3 – Big Data and Data Science
1. What is the process of cleaning and analyzing data to derive insights and value from it?
2. What is the search engine used by Walmart?
3. An example of visualizing Big Data is___________?
Module 4 – Big Data Use Cases
1. What is the term used to describe an holistic approach that takes into account all available and meaningful information about a customer to drive better engagement, revenue and long term loyalty?
2. What can help organizations to find new associations or uncover patterns and facts to significantly improve intelligence, security and law enforcement?
3. In Operations Analysis, we focus on what type of data?
Module 5 – Processing Big Data
1. What is a method of storing data to support the analysis of originally disparate sources of data?
2. Data Warehouses provide online analytic processing: True/False
3. What does ‘OLAP’ stand for?
Big Data 101 Final Exam Answers
1. What is a common use of big data that is used by companies like Netflix, Spotify, Facebook and Amazon?
2. Is one byte binary? True/False
3. What has highly contributed to the launch of the Big Data era?
4. A data scientist is a person who is qualified to derive insights from data by using skills and experience from computer science, business or science, and statistics. True/False
5. ‘HDFS’ stands for ____________________?
6. Data privacy is a critical part of the big data era. Businesses and individuals must give great thought to how data is _____________________________.
7. In the Hadoop framework, a rack is a collection of ____________?
8. What is a method of storing data to support the analysis of originally disparate sources of data?
9. The Hadoop framework is mostly written in the Java programming language. True/False
10. What is the term referring to a database that must be processed by means other than just the SQL Query Language.
I hope this article would be helpful for you to find all the “Cognitive Class Answers: Big Data 101 Quiz Answers”. If this article helped you learn something new for free, then share it on social media, let others know about this, and check out the other free courses we have shared here.