Cognitive Class: Big Data 101 Exam Answers: ✅✅✅ Get answers to fundamental questions such as: What is Big Data? How do we tackle Big Data? Why are we interested in it? How does Big Data add value to businesses?
|Course Name||Big Data 101|
|Eligibility||Anyone interested in Big Data|
Cognitive Class – Big Data 101 Answers
Module 1 – What is Big Data?
1. Name one of the drivers of Volume in the Big Data Era?
- Scalable infrastructure
- An increase in cost to store data
- Competitive advantage
- Research and development
2. Value from Big Data can be _____________?
- Technical ability
3. In the video, 2.5 Quintillion Bytes of data are equivalent to how many blue ray DVDs?
- 1 Billion
- 10 million
- 100 million
- 5 million
- 1 Trillion
Module 2 – Beyond the Hype
1. How many petabytes make up an Exabyte
2. What is an example of a source of Semi-Structured Big data?
- Cameras files
- Relational databases
- Satellite files
- Spreadsheet file
- JSON files
3. When is it estimated that the data we create and copy will reach around 35 zettabytes?
We have already surpassed this mark
Module 3 – Big Data and Data Science
1. What is the process of cleaning and analyzing data to derive insights and value from it?
- Machine Learning
- Exploratory Research
- Data Science
- Predictive Modeling
- Decision Trees
2. What is the search engine used by Walmart?
3. An example of visualizing Big Data is___________?
- Agile Governance
- Temperature on a map
- Closing your eyes and imagining it
Module 4 – Big Data Use Cases
1. What is the term used to describe an holistic approach that takes into account all available and meaningful information about a customer to drive better engagement, revenue and long term loyalty?
- Enhanced 360-degree view
- Big Data Exploration
- End to End
- Operations Analysis
- Customer Retention
2. What can help organizations to find new associations or uncover patterns and facts to significantly improve intelligence, security and law enforcement?
- Using local servers
- Analyzing data in-motion and at rest
- Satellite data
- GPS coordinates
- Using XML
3. In Operations Analysis, we focus on what type of data?
- Location Data
- Machine Data
- Binary Data
- Social Media Data
- Structured Data
Module 5 – Processing Big Data
1. What is a method of storing data to support the analysis of originally disparate sources of data?
- Data Lakes
- Data Mining
- Predictive Analytics
- Data Analytics
- Deep Learning
2. Data Warehouses provide online analytic processing: True/False
3. What does ‘OLAP’ stand for?
- Online Analytical Prediction
- Online Analytical Platform
- Online Analytical Processing
- Online Advanced Prediction
- Online Advanced Programming
Big Data 101 Final Exam Answers
1. What is a common use of big data that is used by companies like Netflix, Spotify, Facebook and Amazon?
- Recommendation Engines
- Data Lakes
- The Cloud
2. Is one byte binary? True/False
3. What has highly contributed to the launch of the Big Data era?
- Cloud Computing
- Data Scientists
4. A data scientist is a person who is qualified to derive insights from data by using skills and experience from computer science, business or science, and statistics. True/False
5. ‘HDFS’ stands for ____________________?
- Hadoop Data Fraud System
- High Data File System
- Hadoop Distributed File System
- High Distribution Frequency System
- High Definition Frequency Sensors
6. Data privacy is a critical part of the big data era. Businesses and individuals must give great thought to how data is _____________________________.
- collected, retained, used, and disclosed
- bought, sold, stored and analyzed
- secured, sold, downloaded and uploaded
- aggregated, compiled, saved and stored
- stored, analyzed, read and written
7. In the Hadoop framework, a rack is a collection of ____________?
- Distributed files
8. What is a method of storing data to support the analysis of originally disparate sources of data?
- Data Warehouse
- Data Repository
- Data Lake
9. The Hadoop framework is mostly written in the Java programming language. True/False
10. What is the term referring to a database that must be processed by means other than just the SQL Query Language.
I hope this article would be useful for you to find all the “Cognitive Class Answers: Big Data 101 Quiz Answers“. If this article helped you to learn something new for free then share it on social media and let others know about this and check out the other free courses that we have shared here.