Are you looking to Build an IoT Blockchain Network for a Supply Chain Exam Answers by Cognitive Class? If yes, this article will help you find all the questions and answers asked in the Cognitive Class Build an IoT Blockchain Network for a Supply Chain Quiz. I have followed this article to solve all the questions for this exam.
When multiple participants, such as farms, manufacturers, processing plants, trucks, ports, ships, distribution centers, and consumer retail outlets, are involved in the safe shipment and payment of cargo, you can use a blockchain network to record immutable transactions as the cargo shipment progresses through its delivery journey.
|Trainers||John Walicki, Jenn Foley, Michelle Carey|
|Audience||Blockchain, IoT, and Node-RED developers|
|Build an IoT Blockchain Network for a Supply Chain||Click Here|
Cognitive Class – Build an IoT Blockchain Network for a Supply Chain Answers
Lab 1: Build a blockchain network Answers
Graded quiz 1
1. The default blockchain Perishable Goods Network in Hyperledger Composer includes which participants? Select all that apply.
2. Which of these file types is used for a model file?
3. To capture conditions for a crash, a hard jolt, or other incidents based on the accelerometer data, what field did you add to the Contract asset?
4. What is the purpose of this event: TemperatureThresholdEvent()?
5. In a DevOps pipeline, what occurs during the BUILD phase? Select all that apply.
Understand the imported Node-RED flows Answers
Graded quiz 2
1. Which task is not done by the Start Particle Electron flow?
2. Which flow takes the arriving data, reformats it, and calls the next flow to write the Particle Electron events to the transaction history of the blockchain network?
3. Which flow sets up a series of GET and POST commands?
4. The Track Asset History flow filters the array to the selected device and time frame.
5. What is one task that is done by the Load Blockchain flow?
Build an IoT Blockchain Network for a Supply Chain Final exam Answers
1. What is the purpose of exposing the blockchain network as a REST API?
2. What is included in the Internet of Things Platform Starter? Select all that apply.
3. What is the purpose of the ParticleSSE node in the Particle Receiver flow?
4. What is the main task of this flow?
5. Hyperledger Composer REST APIs cannot be used by Node-RED to communicate to the blockchain perishable network.
6. What must you add to the model file for the IoT data to be associated with the asset and shipment?
7. When you export the code for your network from Hyperledger Composer, what type of file is created?
8. You use the Google Maps Locator API to triangulate the geographical location of a device.
9. Using a blockchain network for IoT Asset Tracking is an important blockchain use case because it can be used to record an immutable record of the following attributes. Select all that apply.
10. The Particle Electron program is written in which language?
I hope this article would be helpful for you to find all the “Cognitive Class Answers: Build an IoT Blockchain Network for a Supply Chain Quiz Answers. If this article helped you learn something new for free, then share it on social media, let others know about this, and check out the other free courses we have shared here.