Are you looking for Building Cloud Native and Multicloud Applications Exam Answers by Cognitive Class? If yes, this article will help you find all the questions and answers asked in the Cognitive Class Building Cloud Native and Multicloud Applications quiz. I have followed this article to solve all the questions for this exam.
In this course, we will cover the core concepts and practices of building and running Cloud Native applications and how to run these applications in a multi-cloud environment. We will cover technologies and practices including; microservices, DevOps, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift.
|Eligibility||Anyone who wants to learn how to build a chatbot|
|Building Cloud Native and Multicloud Applications||Click Here|
- Min Pass Mark: 70%
- All Review Questions: 50%
- Final Exam: 50%
- True/False: 1 Attempt
- Other Questions: 2 Attempts
- Cognitive Class – Building Cloud Native and Multicloud Applications Answers
- Module 1: Cloud Native and Multicloud Concepts and Goals Answers
- Module 2: Migrating Apps to Advantage Cloud Infrastructure Answers
- Module 3: Modernizing Applications to be CN Answers
- Module 4: Applying CI/CD to CN applications Answers
- Module 5: Managing Applications in Multicloud Deployments Answers
- Building Cloud Native and Multicloud Applications Final Exam Answers
- Wrap Up
Cognitive Class – Building Cloud Native and Multicloud Applications Answers
Module 1: Cloud Native and Multicloud Concepts and Goals Answers
1. Cloud Native applications are deployable on which cloud environments?
2. Which use case is not suitable for a cloud native application?
3. What does CI stand for?
4. What are the primary goals of Cloud Native operability?
5. What is the best description of DevSecOps?
1. Which is not a characteristic of Cloud Native?
2. Which is an ultimate goal of Cloud Native application design?
3. What does CD stand for?
4. Which simple definition below best describes DevOps?
5. Which is goal of Cloud Native Observability?
Module 2: Migrating Apps to Advantage Cloud Infrastructure Answers
1. What is not a consideration when adopting a Cloud Native approach for software development?
2. Which application modernization path leverages cloud-native Containers and Container technologies?
3. What is the name for the process used to migrate applications to cloud using virtualization technologies?
4. Which are use cases for Cloud data migration?
5. What considerations impact data migration decision? Check all that apply.
1. Which is not a use case for developing Cloud Native applications?
2. Which application modernization path leverages microservices?
3. When building applications as a Container you start with what artifact?
4. Which statement is true for Container images?
5. Which options below are best practices for data migration? Check all that apply.
Module 3: Modernizing Applications to be CN Answers
1. Which of the following are key development principles for modernization? Check all that apply.
2. What is the name of Red Hat’s Container Platform Built on Kubernetes?
3. Which of the following is a Methodology in the IBM Garage Method?
4. This is a popular pattern for deconstructing monoliths:
5. What are the strategies used in the “Strangler” pattern
1 The Event Interception strategy primarily relies upon?
2. This is a popular containerization tool:
3. In the IBM Garage Method “Envision” is trying to achieve:
4. Which is are the functional problem with a monolithic application architecture? Check all that apply.
5. What is the name of the dashboard controlling an OpenShift cluster?
Module 4: Applying CI/CD to CN applications Answers
1. What does the “I” in CI stand for?
2. Which is a type of automated test?
3. This CI/CD Framework is Built on top of and runs on Kubernetes?
4. CI/CD helps organizations succeed by?
5. Manual deployments are risky because?
1. Which is a benefit of a CI/CD process?
2. GitOps is a type of Immutable Infrastructure Practice?
3. In Tekton what resource maps fields from an event message?
4. A CI/CD process of starts when?
5. Merging code into the main or production branch would happen during this phase:
Module 5: Managing Applications in Multicloud Deployments Answers
1. This Cloud Pak can help organizations operate in a multicloud environment?
2. What is a reason an organization might adopt a hybrid-cloud architecture?
3. The name of the user interface used to run and administer an OpenShift cluster?
4. A Hybrid-Cloud architecture can help improve embedded and mobile applications and services by?
5. A hybrid-cloud architecture might include running workloads on a public cloud platform and?
1. OpenShift helps organizations operate in a multicloud environment by?
2. How does a Multi-Cloud Architecture improve an organization’s resiliency?
3. Multi-Cloud Manager Uses these tools to handle the automated provisioning of cloud resources?
4. An organization might adopt a multi-cloud strategy for the following reason?
5. Multi-Cloud Manager Cloud Pak comes with the capability of monitoring costs and resource usages across cloud platforms?
Building Cloud Native and Multicloud Applications Final Exam Answers
1. What is not a goal of Cloud Native?
2. Cloud Native applications can take advantage of cloud provider’s…?
3. What phases of the Software Development Lifecycle does Cloud Native agility focus on?
4. Using scripts and declarative configuration, that are managed using CI processes, to automate the provisioning and deployment of code is called?
5. Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) practices suggests the creation of what teams separate from product delivery teams?
6. Which application modernization path utilizes automated CI/CD pipelines?
7. Virtual Machine (VM) image sizes are typically measured in what units?
8. Why are Virtual Machine (VM) images so large compared to Containers?
9. Which popular Linux operating system distribution is also available as a base container image?
10. Which of the following is a law or regulation designed to protect a user’s Personal Identifying Information (PII)? Check all that apply.
11. What are the functional characteristics of a Microservice architecture? Check all that apply.
12. What is a best practice when using the Strangler pattern?
13. Containers help ease deployments by:
14. The following is a Cloud Pak offered by IBM:
15. After being built container images are stored in a:
16. Which of the following is NOT part of CI/CD?
17. How does defining a CI/CD process in code improve observability?
18. Which of the following steps occur in Continuous Integration?
19. This tool can be used to define a GitOps process:
20. What does a unit test validate?
21. This tool in OpenShift allows additional features and functionality to be added to an OpenShift cluster?
22. Organizations can combine Hybrid-Cloud and Multi-Cloud architecture?
23. Regulatory requirements around data storing and processing often concern?
24. How can a Multicloud or Hybrid-Cloud architecture help an organization meet regulatory requirements?
25. A multicloud architecture can help an organization save on operational costs by?
I hope this article would be helpful for you to find all the “Cognitive Class Answers: Building Cloud Native and Multicloud Applications Quiz Answers.” If this article helped you learn something new for free, then share it on social media, let others know about this, and check out the other free courses we have shared here.