Are you looking for CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 1 Quiz Answers? If yes, you will find the latest and updated answers to the IoT chapter 1 exam by CISCO and get a free Certificate. This article will help you with the solution to CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 1 Quiz in the easiest ways.
The correct answers are marked in Green Color with a tick mark so that you don’t get confused about the correct answer to the question. After passing the final exam, you are rewarded with a downloadable certificate, which can also be used with your CV and Resume.
Note: If the questions in the exam is not same/changed please share them with us, so that we update with the latest questions & answers
CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 1 Quiz Answers
1. True or False? The Internet of Things will connect inanimate objects to the network with intelligent sensors.
2. Which type of network is used to connect a company located in one area of a city to another location in a city far away?
3. Which type of computing is located at the edge of a business or corporate network and that allows data from sensors to be preprocessed?
4. What information is conveyed by the SSID that is configured on an IoT device?
5. What is the core component of Intent-Based Networking?
6. What allows digital devices to interconnect and transmit data?
7. What is needed in a smart home to connect sensors and smart devices to a network?
8. True or False? Once connected to the home gateway, smart devices can be controlled from a smartphone, tablet, or PC.
9. True or False? The Internet of Things can help organizations improve the efficiency and productivity of manufacturing processes and operations.
10. What is comprised of millions of smart devices and sensors connected to the internet?
11. What type of device could allow a refrigerator to place a replacement order for an item contained within it?
12. What is a sensor?
13. Which command is used to test network connectivity and provide a response to each packet received by the remote host?
14. Which tool allows a user to simulate real networks?
15. Which type of wireless network is used to connect devices within a city to create a metropolitan-area network (MAN)?
That’s all about CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 1 Quiz Answers. If you have any further queries about the course of the answers, please drop them in the comments below.