Are you looking for CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 2 Quiz Answers? ✅✅✅ If yes then here you will find CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 2 Answers. Before appearing in the CISCO Introduction to IoT exam, I followed this article, and it helped me with answers to the CISCO IOT Chapter 2 exam answers. If you are following this article, I’m sure you will also pass the exam.
CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 2 Quiz Answers
1. How is a new variable created in Blockly?
- Drag the variable block onto the work space area
- Declare the variable in a Dim statement.
- Use the assignment operator
- Determine the type of variable needed, then scroll to the appropriate place in the code to insert the variable.
2. What is used to illustrate how a given process will run?
- flow chart
- Packet Tracer
- pie chart
3. What are two resources that could help someone learn to program? (Choose two.)
- Khan Academy
- Maker Media
- Code Academy
4. What is displayed after the following code is entered into a Python interpreter?
addition = 22 +10
- (syntaxerror)-…as there should not be a space between the numerical values
- nothing ( because the print command is wrong)
5. What is the output when the following code is entered into a Python program interpreter?
[1,2,4,5] + [3,6]
6. What is Blockly?
- a programming tool for beginners
- a network simulation program
- a non-profit educational website
- a low-cost credit-card-sized computer
7. Which platform is a low cost, credit-card-sized computer?
- Raspberry Pi
8. A student has a digitized version of an idea for a product. What machine can the student use to turn the idea into a solid object?
- Packet Tracer
- Raspberry Pi
- 3D printer
9. Refer to the exhibit. What does the exhibited flow chart symbol commonly represent?
10. What is one way to pay for prototyping?
- easy pay
- crowd funding
11. What output is expected when the function that is shown below is entered in a Python program interpreter?
>>>print Cisco 1
- Cisco 1
- “SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to ‘print’”
- cisco 1
12. Which Python programming function is used to display output?
13. Which output would be displayed if the code that is shown below is entered in a Python interpreter?
y = [‘yellow’, ‘red’, ‘green’, ‘purple’, ‘white’]
- ‘yellow’, ‘red’, ‘green’, ‘purple’, ‘white’
- yellow, red, green, purple, white
- It shows “SyntaxError”
14. Refer to the exhibit. What does the exhibited flow chart symbol represent?
15. Refer to the exhibit. A specific Blockly block has a slot on the top. What is the purpose of this slot?
- This block is the topmost block.
- A block with a printer name is required to be attached above the block shown.
- The block is a variable.
- The slot allows a block with a bevel tab on the bottom to be connected above the block shown.
I hope now you know the correct answer to all the CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 2. If this article helped you find the CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 2 Answer, don’t forget to share it with your friends looking for the Introduction to IoT Answers.