Are you looking for CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 2 Quiz Answers? If yes, you will find the latest and updated answers to the IoT chapter 2 exam by CISCO and get a free Certificate. This article will help you with the solution to CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 2 Quiz in the easiest ways.
The correct answers are marked in Green Color with a tick mark so that you don’t get confused about the correct answer to the question. After passing the final exam, you are rewarded with a downloadable certificate, which can also be used with your CV and Resume.
Note: If the questions in the exam is not same/changed please share them with us, so that we update with the latest questions & answers
CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 2 Quiz Answers
1. How is a new variable created in Blockly?
2. What is used to illustrate how a given process will run?
3. What are two resources that could help someone learn to program? (Choose two.)
4. What is displayed after the following code is entered into a Python interpreter?
addition = 22 +10
5. What is the output when the following code is entered into a Python program interpreter?
[1,2,4,5] + [3,6]
6. What is Blockly?
7. Which platform is a low cost, credit-card-sized computer?
8. A student has a digitized version of an idea for a product. What machine can the student use to turn the idea into a solid object?
9. Refer to the exhibit. What does the exhibited flow chart symbol commonly represent?
10. What is one way to pay for prototyping?
11. What output is expected when the function that is shown below is entered in a Python program interpreter?
>>>print Cisco 1
12. Which Python programming function is used to display output?
13. Which output would be displayed if the code that is shown below is entered in a Python interpreter?
y = [‘yellow’, ‘red’, ‘green’, ‘purple’, ‘white’]
14. Refer to the exhibit. What does the exhibited flow chart symbol represent?
15. Refer to the exhibit. A specific Blockly block has a slot on the top. What is the purpose of this slot?