Are you looking for CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 3 Quiz Answers? If yes, you will find the latest and updated answers to the IoT chapter 3 exam by CISCO and get a free Certificate. This article will help you with the solution to CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 3 Quiz in the easiest ways.
The correct answers are marked in Green Color with a tick mark so that you don’t get confused about the correct answer to the question. After passing the final exam, you are rewarded with a downloadable certificate, which can also be used with your CV and Resume.
Note: If the questions in the exam is not same/changed please share them with us, so that we update with the latest questions & answers
CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 3 Quiz Answers
1. Which attribute of big data involves an exponential data growth rate?
2. True or False?
Web scraping tools are used to extract and manipulate structured data.
3. What type of data is being collected when an organization is using spreadsheets and forms for data input?
4. True or False?
Distributed data processing involves large databases being centrally processed by powerful mainframe computers and stored in giant disk arrays.
5. True or False?
Structured data is easier to analyze and store than unstructured data.
6. Which type of data can be used by a business to support managerial analysis tasks and organizational decision making?
7. What is cloud computing?
8. An organization is concerned with the amount of sensor data that is being generated locally, analyzed in the cloud, and returned for processing at the local site. Which solution will keep the data closer to the source for preprocessing?
9. A business is analyzing sales information as the sales data is being generated from the point-of-sale (POS) machines. What type of data is captured and processed as the events happen?
10. True or False?
Data is defined as big data if it is more than 1 petabyte.
11. Which challenge of big data storage is characterized by the need to make data accessible from anywhere at anytime?
12. What are three features of Hadoop? (Choose three.)
13. Making data accessible to only authorized users addresses which data storage problem associated with big data?
14. What is the process of discovering patterns and relationships in large data sets in order to convert raw data into meaningful information?
15. What characterizes data management problems associated with big data storage?