Are you looking for CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 5 Quiz Answers? If yes, you will find the latest and updated answers to the IoT chapter 5 exam by CISCO and get a free Certificate. This article will help you with the solution to CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 5 Quiz in the easiest ways.
The correct answers are marked in Green Color with a tick mark so that you don’t get confused about the correct answer to the question. After passing the final exam, you are rewarded with a downloadable certificate, which can also be used with your CV and Resume.
Note: If the questions in the exam is not same/changed please share them with us, so that we update with the latest questions & answers
CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 1 Quiz Answers
CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 2 Quiz Answers
CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 3 Quiz Answers
CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 5 Quiz Answers
1. How can a virtual assistant be a security risk?
- Personal devices could be remotely seen.
- Sensor options could be modified.
- Encryption protocols are not supported.
- Personal information could be leaked.
2. Which three passwords are the least secure? (Choose three.)
3. How are USB flash drives a security risk?
- They contain wireless antennas.
- They have a controller that can be infected.
- They cannot be encrypted.
- They contain a remote sensor.
4. Why would an IT person use Zabasearch?
- to research a business
- to research an app
- to research a person
- to research an IoT device
5. Which action can help reduce online risk?
- only accept unsolicited software updates when logged into a secure network
- only click embedded links in email messages from friends
- only conduct transactions on websites after verifying the URL is correct
- only download programs with the most positive reviews on 3rd party websites
6. What are three examples of personally identifiable information? (Choose three.)
- home water usage
- vehicle identification number
- home thermometer value
- vehicle fuel consumption
- bank account number
- birth date
7. Match the security best practice to the description.
- implementing human resource security measures → research and perform background checks on employees
- employing access controls → assign user roles and privilege levels
- educating users → train users on security
- regularly testing incident responses → perform and test emergency response scenarios
8. Which two online activities pose high security risks? (Choose two.)
- using a VPN to access the Internet from a Wi-Fi hot spot
- following email links that have already been scanned by the email server
- creating a very complex password for a new account and storing it in a password manager service
- verifying a banking site URL before entering information
- sharing information on social media
9. Which three elements should be combined when creating a strong password? (Choose three.)
- personal information
- combinations of letters and numbers
- pet names
- special characters
- dictionary words
10. What is a goal of performing a risk assessment?
- outlining job duties and expectations
- educating users in secure procedures
- valuing assets to justify security expenditures
- restricting access to physical assets
11. An employee is using a coffee shop Wi-Fi hotspot to access corporate email. What action can the employee take to reduce the security risk of using a hotspot?
- Encrypt traffic through a VPN.
- Verify the name of the sender of emails before opening them.
- Only click on embedded links in email messages from trusted colleagues.
- Scan emails with antivirus software.
12. What is the goal of a white hat hacker?
- protecting data
- modifying data
- stealing data
- validating data
13. What is a wireless router security best practice that limits access to only specific internal hosts?
- MAC address filtering
- disabling SSID advertisements
- enabling encryption
- enabling the built-in firewall
14. What is used to identify a wireless network?
- IP address
- MAC address
15. What are two recommended steps to protect and secure a wireless network? (Choose two.)
- Use WPA2-AES encryption.
- Locate the wireless router where it is accessible to users.
- Update firmware.
- Use the default SSID.
- Enable remote management.
CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 4 Quiz Answers
CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 6 Quiz Answers
CISCO Introduction to IoT Final Exam Answers
That’s all about CISCO Introduction to IoT Chapter 5 Quiz Answers. If you have any further queries about the course of the answers, please drop them in the comments below.