Are you looking for CISCO Introduction to IoT Final Exam Answers? If yes, you will find the latest and updated answers to the IoT final exam by CISCO and get a free Certificate. This article will help you with the solution to CISCO Introduction to IoT Final Exam in the easiest ways.
The correct answers are marked in Green Color with a tick mark so that you don’t get confused about the correct answer to the question. After passing the final exam, you are rewarded with a downloadable certificate, which can also be used with your CV and Resume.
Note: If the questions in the exam is not same/changed please share them with us, so that we update with the latest questions & answers
Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions & answers.
CISCO Introduction to IoT Final Exam Answers
1. Change will have to occur in the corporate network in order to prepare for the Internet of Things. Which type of testing would a company do to demonstrate the benefits of networking a new “thing” that was not on the network before?
2. A company requires using a secure encrypted internet connection when connecting to the corporate network from outside the company. Which technology should be used when employees travel and use a laptop?
3. What is a key feature of the assurance element of the intent-based networking model?
4. Which security best practice involves defining company rules, job duties, and expectations?
5. Which two data types would be classified as personally identifiable information (PII)? (Choose two.)
6. True or False? Comma-separated values (CSV), JSON, and XML are all tools that can be used to manipulate structured data.
7. Which statement describes global variables in programming languages?
8. Which two types of institutions do malicious web pages often look like? (Choose two.)
9. True or False?
With artificial intelligence, smart devices can modify processes and settings on the fly in response to changes on the network.
10. Which two skills help with IoT prototyping? (Choose two.)
11. Match the term with the definition. (Not all options are used.)
12. Which technology is used as a visual programming tool to create a program by connecting colored blocks?
13. What limits the types of different objects that can become intelligent sensors on the Internet of Things?
14. Match the logic structure to the function.
15. What device provides auto discovery services for smart devices that are connected to the network?
16. What is the purpose of Packet Tracer?
17. What are two features of automation? (Choose two.)
18. How is data that has been collected through sources such as web pages, audio, or tweets categorized?
19. What is an open-source physical computing platform that can take input from a variety of switches or sensors to control physical objects?
20. Which technology has the intelligence that is demonstrated by machines in a way that mimics human cognitive functions?
21. Which character is used within a search engine to gather data efficiently by placing the character before and after the name of a particular person?
22. What is the largest network in existence?
23. Which type of network consists of wired computers in a college classroom?
24. What are the two areas of physical security within a data center?
25. What are two things that all digital devices need in order to work? (Choose two.)
26. What are two requirements to connect a smart device to a home wireless network? (Choose two.)
27. What is the core component of Intent-Based Networking?
28. What are three attributes of data that would indicate that it may be big data? (Choose three.)
29. Which technology is a subset of AI that uses statistical techniques to enable computers to “learn” from collected data?
30. What is the purpose of data analytics?
31. What are two characteristics of the Python programming language? (Choose two.)
32. Which type of network is the connection between a Bluetooth headset and a vehicle?
33. What is used to provide IoT sensors with access to the network?
34. What are three benefits of cloud computing? (Choose three.)
35. Mined data can be visualized through the use of charts. Select two criteria that can be used to determine the best chart selection. (Choose two.)