Cloud Technical Series: Google Free Course With Certificate (Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud Training & VM Migration): Dear readers here I have another free course by Google. It is a 4 days free program where you can learn lots of free stuff such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud Training & VM Migration, and many more things along with certificate.
If you want to test and try out the latest technology then you have a great opportunity by enrolling in this free program, and the best thing you are going to get the free certificate from Google whose value is more than any certificate.
When you sit in an interview the interviewer asks for your knowledge and they want to know how much you know about the latest technology. So you can show your certificate as proof that you will get it at the end of the program. You can also tell them in reply that you have good knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud Training & VM Migration.
Because in this program you will be getting the theory as well as the practical means you are going to have a better knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud Training & VM Migration and you can get assigned as any of these posts very easily because you have learned this from a very reputed tech company Google.
I will let you know everything about this program and how you can get your certification easily, so follow the procedure described in the below steps.
How To Register For Google Cloud Technical Series?
- Click Here To Visit Official Page
- Tap On Register Button
- A Pop Up Will Appear You Have To Fill This
- Enter The Details, And Choose One Webinar
- A Pop Up Will Appear With Congratulations Message
- The Day Your Selected Event Is Going To Happen You Will Know Through Email
Date: March 23, 2021 to March 26, 2021
Things You Will Learn
- VM Migration
- Data Analytics & Migration
- Hybrid & Multi-Cloud
- AI & ML
Disclaimer: If you are attending any session you will be awarded with the certificate, it is not mandatory to participate in all the program.
- How to: Optimise Infrastructure | 23 March: The Getting Started with Google Cloud track provides the foundations of GCP including compute, network and storage solutions. Then go deeper with the Optimising Infrastructure track to learn how to get the most out of Google Cloud’s newest releases and drive speed, security, and cost efficiencies across your projects.
- How to: Build & Modernise | 24 March: Explore best practices in cloud-native software development with practical use cases on how to unlock the value of Google Cloud Application modernization and development.
- How to: Transform with Data | 25 March: Discover the value proposition of data analytics and understand how the DA and AI worlds are blending to drive speed, scale, and hyper-personalized experiences.
- How to: Transform with ML and AI | 26 March: Understand how different cloud AI components and ML models can solve problems quickly, rapidly scale projects and reduce time to market.
Benefits of Attending This Program
- Build your skills quickly through subject matter deep dives, interactive labs, hands-on sessions, and real-world use cases.
- Learn about the latest products from Google, and how to get the most out of existing Google Cloud Platform solutions to drive efficiency in your projects.
- Get your questions answered by Google Cloud experts and engineers, featured customers, and partners, and join the collaborative Google Cloud community.
- Discover how to solve problems at speed by learning to implement new solutions or better optimize existing solutions to rapidly scale your productivity.
- Receive an e-Certificate of Participation when you attend any session during 23-26 March ‘21.
- Unlock access to participate in the Skills Challenge to earn skill badges with 1-month free access to hands-on labs powered by Qwiklabs to practice your new skills.
I hope this article would be useful for you to learn some knowledge from the expert and educators of google along with a certificate for free which can also be used as a resume. We have published lots of free courses so make sure to check them out.