Are you looking for Spark Fundamentals I Exam Answers by Cognitive Class? If yes, this article will help you find all the questions and answers asked in the Cognitive Class Spark Fundamentals I Quiz. I have followed this article to solve all the questions for this exam.
In this course, you learn the fundamentals of Spark, the technology that is revolutionizing the analytics and big data world! Spark is an open-source processing engine built around speed, ease of use, and analytics. If you have large amounts of data that require low latency processing that a typical MapReduce program cannot provide, Spark is the way to go.
|Trainer||Henry L. Quach, Alan Barnes|
|Spark Fundamentals I||Click Here|
Cognitive Class – Spark Fundamentals I Answers
Module 1: Introduction to Spark
1. What gives Spark its speed advantage for complex applications?
2. For what purpose would an Engineer use Spark? Select all that apply.
3. Which of the following statements are true of the Resilient Distributed Dataset (RDD)? Select all that apply.
Module 2: Resilient Distributed Dataset and DataFrames
1. Which of the following methods can be used to create a Resilient Distributed Dataset (RDD)? Select all that apply.
2. What happens when an action is executed?
3. Which of the following statements is true of RDD persistence? Select all that apply.
Module 3: Spark application programming
1. What is SparkContext?
2. Which of the following methods can be used to pass functions to Spark? Select all that apply.
3. Which of the following is a main component of a Spark application’s source code?
Module 4: Introduction to the Spark libraries
1. Which of the following is NOT an example of a Spark library?
2. From which of the following sources can Spark Streaming receive data? Select all that apply.
3. In Spark Streaming, processing begins immediately when an element of the application is executed. True or false?
Module 5: Spark configuration, monitoring and tuning
1. Which of the following is a main component of a Spark cluster? Select all that apply.
2. What are the main locations for Spark configuration? Select all that apply.
3. Which of the following techniques can improve Spark performance? Select all that apply.
Spark Fundamentals I Final Exam Answers
1. Which of the following is a type of Spark RDD operation? Select all that apply.
2. Spark must be installed and run on top of a Hadoop cluster. True or false
3. Which of the following operations will work improperly when using a Combiner?
4. Spark supports which of the following libraries?
5. Spark supports which of the following programming languages?
6. A transformation is evaluated immediately. True or false?
7. Which storage level does the cache() function use?
8. Which of the following statements does NOT describe accumulators?
9. You must explicitly initialize the SparkContext when creating a Spark application. True or false?
10. The “local” parameter can be used to specify the number of cores to use for the application. True or false?
11. Spark applications can ONLY be packaged using one, specific build tool. True or false?
12. Which of the following parameters of the “spark-submit” script determine where the application will run?
13. Which of the following is NOT supported as a cluster manager?
14. Spark SQL allows relational queries to be expressed in which of the following?
15. Spark Streaming processes live streaming data in real-time. True or false?
16. The MLlib library contains which of the following algorithms?
17. What is the purpose of the GraphX library?
18. Which list describes the correct order of precedence for Spark configuration, from highest to lowest?
19. Spark monitoring can be performed with external tools. True or false?
20. Which serialization libraries are supported in Spark? Select all that apply.
I hope this article would be useful for you to find all the “Cognitive Class Answers: Spark Fundamentals I Quiz Answers”. If this article helped you to learn something new for free then share it on social media and let others know about this and check out the other free courses that we have shared here.