Are you looking for Contents of a pizzeria shaker Crossword Clue NYT? If yes, here is the correct answer to the NY Times Mini Crossword Answer released Today. The correct answer of Contents of a pizzeria shaker is marked in green color.
NY Times Mini Crossword is a word puzzle guessing game by New York Times which is popular in USA. In this game, we are given some clues and we have to answer the solution to that question.
Contents of a pizzeria shaker
- Janitor’s tool
- Part of many German surnames
- Teddy ___ (sweet cracker snacks)
- Royal emblems, clothing, decorations, etc.
- Do this, or “go home”
- U.S. state capital that’s home to the annual World Dairy Expo
- It’ll show you what you’re made of
- Palindromic call for help
- “Hey, keep it down!”
- Business supervisor: Abbr.
- Contents of a pizzeria shaker
- Far East temples
- Some small suitcases
- Cutesy cry of shock
- Government org. with cryptanalysts
- Nail biting or knuckle cracking
- Physicians, for short
- To the ___ degree
I hope now you know the correct answer to Contents of a pizzeria shaker? If this article helped you find the correct answer, share it with those who need it and let us know your thoughts in the comment below. For more quizzes and course answers bookmark CoursesAnswer.com.