Are you looking for Doubleclick Studio Basics Exam Answers? If yes, here is the latest and updated answer to the Doubleclick Studio Basics Assessment and Get a free certificate. This article will help you with the Studio Basics Assessment Answers in the easiest ways.
|Course||Doubleclick Studio Basics|
|Solved by||Courses Answer|
Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions.
Doubleclick Studio Basics Assessment Answers
1. An analytics team wants to measure the amount of time between an ad expansion and a call-to-action click. Which tracker can they apply in Studio to get this data?
- Floodlight tag
2. Which tool is used to populate data into a dynamic feed template?
- DoubleClick Digital Marketing
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Google Sheets
- Google Web Designer
3. Which column(s) assigned to the dynamic profile allow dynamic content to change on specific dates?
- Image URL
- Start date and End date
- Target ID
4. Eduardo is building a new HTML5 creative in Google Web Designer. How can he ensure that it will work with Studio?
- He includes the DoubleClick component in the creative.
- He adds the Studio files to the file’s library in Google Web Designer.
- He sets the ID in the Properties panel to “DCLK”.
- He sets the new file’s environment to DoubleClick.
5. Which audience lists work for data pass dynamic targeting using DoubleClick Studio and Bid Manager?
- Google in-market audience segments
- Third-party audience lists
- First-party audience lists
- Third-party demographic segments
6, A retail advertiser wants to reach users who have visited their store locator page. What type of targeting will deliver the right creative to this audience?
- Third-party audience targeting
- AdWords API targeting
- Geographic targeting
- First-party audience retargeting
7. Roland helps build some of his team’s creative. He also advises on technical requirements for the creative. What role does he play on his team?
- Brand specialist
- Creative specialist
- Production specialist
- Media specialist
8. After publishing an ad in Google Web Designer, how can the graphics files be accessed in DoubleClick Studio?
- The files must be manually uploaded into the asset library.
- The files are initially accessible in DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
- The files are accessed through a third-party file manager.
- The creative’s files are automatically shared in the asset library.
9. Which reporting dimension represents the dynamic feed’s reporting label in a Floodlight report?
- Dynamic Element
- Dynamic Element Value ID
- Unique ID
- Dynamic Element Value
10. What’s the quickest way to preview, save, and share a dynamic ad containing dozens of iterations with others, using DoubleClick Studio?
- With a tearsheet
- Save images in preview
- Take, save, and share screenshots
- Save images in preview as a PDF
Yes, these Doubleclick Studio Basics Assessment answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to improve your experience. I keep updating the article with the latest answers.
Yes, at the end of the exam, you will be awarded a free certificate when you pass with min score.
That’s all about Doubleclick Studio Basics Assessment Answers. If you have any further queries drop them in the comments below. It is a great opportunity to learn new skills from industry experts for free and get a certificate.