Are you looking for free courses by Microsoft? If yes, this article will help you find many free courses by Microsoft that also provide downloadable certifications, and you can attach them to your CV/Resume. The courses available in this program are 100% free.
How To Create an Account?
- Click HereTo Create an Account
- Tap On Sign In
- Click Create One
- Enter Your Existing Email (Gmail) > Next
- Type Password > Next
- Enter OTP Sent To Your Email > Next
- Fill Captcha > Next
- Congrats Your Account has been Created
- Now, Go To Your Profile
- In The URL Box, Your Profile ID is Available
- Here Our Profile Id Is temp-9273
- Copy Yours To Enroll In The Course
How To Enroll In The Course?
- Click Here To Enroll In The Course
- Scroll Down & Fill Your Details
Name (First & Last)
Microsoft Learn profile ID (Copied In The Above Step)
Select Your Learning Path
- Tap On Sign Up Now
- Check Your Email To Find Course Access Link Click On That Link
- List Of Programs that will Appear
- Tap On The Program Which You Want To Learn > Click Start
- Congrats, You Are Enrolled
The more you learn, the more achievements you unlock.
My Review About Free Microsoft Courses
It is an excellent step by Microsoft, and it is helping many other students who want to make their career in the tech field but, due to lack of money, dropped their studies. I’ve completed some of the courses and learned many things I have only heard of; I’m sure this will be useful for you also.
It is recommended from my side to enroll in this program as soon as possible and get your certifications. You have a collection of 42+ free programs to grab considerable knowledge.
I hope this article would be helpful for you to enroll in the free Microsoft programs; if this article helped you in any way, then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them know about this fantastic program. For more learning.