Full Stack Development with React & Node JS: Looking to become a full-stack developer? This live, online course with a focus on the popular JS library React for front-end and Node.js for back-end along with APIs and deployment is a must-have program for any aspiring developer
|Course||Full Stack Development with React & Node JS|
|Suitable for||Intermediate to Advance|
|Promo Code (10% off)|
With a median pay of 11 LPA, Full-Stack Development is one of the most in-demand skills in the industry. Organizations heavily rely on full-stack developers for their front-end, back-end, deployment, and debugging requirements. With the help of the latest tools and technologies in this course, design & build user interfaces, manage data flow and state with React, and create dynamic, server-side applications with Node.js.
What You Will Learn?
- Git and GitHub commands, workflow, and pull requests
- React JS including components, states, and event handling
- Working with data using AJAX and asynchronous calls
- REST APIs and CRUD operations
- Server-side development using Node JS and Express JS
- Understanding and using databases such as MongoDB and PostgreSQL
- Implementing session handling and multifactor authentication
- Deploying and maintaining applications using a DevOps workflow and tools such as Netlify and GitHub Pages.
- Build many MINOR projects and 2 MAJOR projects including Travel App and Social Media App
How to Enroll in GeeksforGeeks Full Stack Development with React & Node JS?
Step 1: Login or create an account on GeeksforGeeks
Step 2: Click on Enroll button available below
Step 3: Apply the GeeksforGeeks discount promo code (
Step 4: Complete the procedure
Step 5: Finish the payment process (for the free course no need to make any payment)
Disclosure: Some of the links to products in this article are affiliate links. It simply means we’ll earn a commission if you click through and buy any product at no additional cost to you.