Are you looking for Google Ads Apps Certification Assessment Answers? If yes, here is the latest and updated answer to the Google Ads Apps Certification, and Get a free certificate. This article will help you with the Google Ads Apps Certification Answers in the easiest ways. It is offered by Google which helps learners understand the fundamentals of a campaign creation and advanced optimization strategies.
|Course||Google Ads Apps Certification|
|Solved by||Courses Answer|
Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions.
Google Ads Apps Certification Assessment Answers
- Select two reasons why a finance company might invest in app promotion.
- How do Google App campaigns help both marketers and users?
- An education company is preparing to run a marketing campaign for their app. Identify three factors the company should consider when determining the objectives for their upcoming campaign.
- Why is conversion tracking critical for Google App campaigns?
- When setting up a new App campaign, which three settings must be made at the campaign level?
- Why is it important for a travel app like YourAdventure to create themed ad groups for specific offerings such as culinary experiences, guided hikes, and architectural tours?
- Which three of the following skills do marketers bring to the table when working with machine learning?
- Your manager is questioning the need for you to spend time on your new Google App campaign, since “machine learning is doing everything.” What are three things you can tell your manager you’re doing to guide the campaign?
- You’ve just been assigned to oversee an App campaign that was launched two months ago. You learn that the assets have never been updated. Which two of the following actions should you take?
- You’re running an App campaign for OneStop, an international clothing retailer, and you’re trying to follow best practices for your measurement strategy. Which three questions should you be focused on answering?
- You’re running an App campaign for news publisher World News Online. Choose two reasons why you should care about the quality of World News Online’s listing on Google Play.
- You’re working with a productivity app that is considering expansion outside of the US into LATAM. Besides translating the app into relevant languages, which three steps should you take before launching in new markets?
- Naomi wants to promote her app with Google Ads, but has multiple campaign goals. What action should she take when promoting an app with multiple goals in an App campaign?
- Emma is creating a new Google App campaign and working on her ad assets. Which of the following asset types is she required to manually add?
- Tina’s an experienced account manager who enjoys overseeing the details of her Google Ads campaigns. She struggles with leaving the majority of campaign management to machine learning in App campaigns. What’s a valid reason for Tina to rely on machine learning instead of doing everything manually?
- Which statement is true regarding Conversions in a Google App campaign?
- In Google Search campaigns, Jenny routinely replaces low performing ads, but knows Google App campaign best practices are different.
- What are two ways to achieve creative excellence in Google App campaigns? (Choose two.)
- Sally’s historically spent a lot of time in Google Ads making small changes to her campaigns, instead of focusing on higher level marketing strategy.
- What are two reasons advertisers should consider engagement when marketing apps?
- Which three statements about machine learning are true? (Choose three.)
- In which two scenarios would it make sense for the advertiser to run a campaign focused on in-app actions? (Choose two.)
- Before investing in paid media, a fitness company wants to determine how its new app fits into their overall marketing strategy. Which two questions should the company consider? (Choose two.)
- Robert’s about to start creating an HTML5 asset for his Google App campaign. According to HTML5 asset best practices, what should be included before the HTML5 ad plays?
- Which components of a Google App campaign allow marketers to reach valuable users?
- What important role does app promotion play in the mobile gaming industry?
- Maria completed the “Headline” section of her text assets and now needs to complete the “Description” section. Which factors must Maria consider?
- Alex read a lot about Google App campaigns, and he’s eager to start one of his own. What’s the first thing he should do before jumping into Google Ads interface?
- Shayley’s reading an article about hiking trails on her mobile phone and sees an ad for hiking boots from outdoor retailer OneStop. She has the OneStop app installed and clicks on the ad. OneStop has enabled deep linking.
- How do the majority of app downloaders discover apps?
- How does machine learning in Google App campaigns benefit both marketers and users?
- Measuring across app and web is challenging, yet important for understanding cross-platform behavior. Which two solutions does Google offer to bridge the measurement gap between app and web? (Choose two.)
- Google App campaigns are designed to deliver relevant ads to users based on a large number of inputs. What are three examples of signals that may be used by an App campaign? (Choose three.)
- Sophie’s been asked to create image assets that adhere to best practices for Google App campaigns. She wants to guarantee placement across all channels. At minimum, what image assets should Sophie create and upload?
- The majority of five-star reviews for apps in the Google Play Store praise which of the following three qualities? (Choose three.)
- A gaming company just released a new app and wants to focus on the initial launch phase. What matters most to a business when an app first launches?
- An eCommerce app received 500 installs, resulting in $1,000 in revenue. What tCPI should they use to start a new Google App campaign for installs?
- For accurate targeting, assets are organized into ad groups that have shared topics most often related to which of the following? (Choose three.)
- How do humans and machines work as an effective team when running Google App campaigns?
- What are the two main marketer objectives for app promotion?
- Which of the following definitions describes “Events” in relation to app measurement?
- What two things are essential for a Google App campaign to run smoothly and successfully? (Choose two.)
- Which of the following roles does an app play in overall business strategy?
- How do Google App campaigns help reduce the manual test-and-iterate efforts of advertisers?
- Melissa’s been running a Google App campaign with one ad group and she’s looking to optimize the campaign by creating additional ad groups. What should Melissa do next?
- Paul asks his team to enable and report on view-through conversions in their client Google App campaigns. Why are view-through conversions important to include?
- What are two ways a marketer can provide good data to a Google App campaign, powered by machine learning? (Choose two.)
- What report might help identify countries in which an app is getting visitors, but isn’t yet localized?
- What’s the maximum number of localized store listing experiments that can be run at once in Google Play?
- Aaron observes and adjusts bids often in his Google Ad campaigns. He recently learned that for an automated campaign, it’s best to wait until the campaign accumulates a certain number of conversions before making any bid changes.
- Jason owns a productivity app and wants to expand outside of the US into Latin America. He hires a professional translation service and believes he’s ready to go as soon as the service is done.
- Ben just launched an app for his pizza-delivery business. Which three in-app actions are most applicable for Ben’s business? (Choose three.)
- When creating a Google App campaign, what determines a campaign bidding strategy?
- George regularly checks his conversion data in his Google App campaign, but recently he overheard coworkers talking about the importance of including view-through conversions and he’s not sure what that means.
- Hiroko’s manager asks why Hiroko spends time working on her new Google App campaign. The manager believes machine learning is doing everything.
- Three key steps are needed to enable conversion tracking in a Google App campaign. Place them in the correct order.
- Which statement summarizes a Google App campaign?
- What are the two key components of a high-quality app experience?
- Brian’s in the process of adding text assets to his first ad group in a Google App campaign. What should Brian include in the Headline field of his text assets?
- Mario works at an agency on app campaigns for two different clients. Match the company and their objective with the appropriate bidding strategy.
- Machine learning automates much of a Google App campaign once it’s live. What’s one reason marketers should still be involved in the campaign after it’s launched?
Yes, these Google Ads Apps Certification answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to improve your experience. I keep updating the article with the latest answers.
Yes, at the end of the exam, you will be awarded a free certificate when you pass with min score.
That’s all about Google Ads Apps Certification Exam Answers. If you have any further queries drop them in the comments below. It is a great opportunity to learn new skills from industry experts for free and get a certificate.