Are you looking for Google Ads – Measurement Certification Assessment Answers? If yes, here you will find the latest and updated answer to the Google Ads – Measurement Certification and Get a free certificate. This article will help you with the Google Ads – Measurement Certification Answers in the easiest ways. It is offered by Google to validate the knowledge and expertise of professionals in measuring and analyzing the performance of Google Ads campaigns.
|Course||Google Ads – Measurement Certification|
|Solved by||Courses Answer|
Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions.
Google Ads – Measurement Certification Assessment Answers
- For video campaigns, the last impression of a video ad will get credit for the view-through conversion.
- What can be used to customize how the data is tracked in the Conversions column?
- Which three of the following actions can improve your conversion rate?
- Which two of the following statements are true about Attribution reports?
- A company that designs coffee mugs wants to see which of their video creatives makes viewers remember their brand best. Which of the following Google tool can they use to find out?
- Which of the following attribution models uses machine learning to evaluate individual customer paths?
- Hiroko is running a Search campaign for a couple of months and would like to make some improvements. Identify three ways that she can optimize her campaign after assessing performance.
- Jason is running a video campaign and realizes that while his overall views are high, his engagement rates are low. Which three of the following questions could he ask to investigate?
- Which three of the following are good measurement habits for any individual or company?
- Jane clicks on a Search ad for lipstick then buys it online three days later by clicking on a Facebook ad. On which day would Google Ads credit the conversion?
- Match each of the following conversion metrics that you can use to view conversion data with the correct description.
- Which two of the following statements are true about conversion tracking?
- Bob owns a small café with a Google My Business listing, but he’d love to have a mobile-friendly website as well. He doesn’t know much about creating websites. What’s a tool that Bob can use to create his site?
- If someone is using Google My Business to promote their restaurant online and attract new customers, what feature can be used to encourage new people to try them out?
- The Google My Business messaging tool allows customers to reach business owners through what type of communication?
- What are the verification options for businesses with 10 or more locations?
- Choose which conversion count option would allow you to measure and improve your sales.
- Google offers various methods for tracking phone calls from ads, websites, and mobile sites. Match each of the following conversion tracking goals with the correct method.
- Google’s video conversions can occur from three different customer actions. Match each conversion action with the correct output.
- If using Google Tag Manager, which of the following sitewide tagging solutions would be used to measure conversions?
- Which two of the following conversion tracking options are available when setting up in-app conversion tracking?
- Match each stage of the customer journey with an associated marketing objective.
- Many customer journeys begin with an awareness of a brand and end with a repeat buyer. Place the marketing objectives of the customer journey below in the correct order.
- Match the following objectives with the correct description.
- A candle company is writing copy for a new Display ad. They want to use it to influence consideration for their product. What should they do with their creative?
- Which three of the following aspects are needed when writing a strong key performance indicator (KPI)?
- Giovanni runs a small bike company. Which tool can he use to turn his ad data into beautiful visual reports?
- Sometimes it is not possible to measure the success of a Google Ads campaign that is aggregated across multiple channels, as is the case with measuring brand awareness and brand favorability.
- Due to Google Analytics providing a cross-channel view of the customer journey, there’ll be differences in the way conversions are measured between Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Which method should be used to promote awareness to customers?
- How is credit dynamically attributed to each touch-point in data-driven attribution?
- Which analysis technique is particularly useful for companies that invest a significant amount of their media budget in offline media channels or companies that sell predominantly through local stores?
- You’re working in your Google Ads account and set up offline conversions. You need to download the template for “Conversions from Clicks.”
- Sidney is in her Google account, reviewing her campaigns and attribution reports. She notices that the number of total conversions reported in the attribution report is different than the number in the campaigns report.
- Kellie wants to buy an expensive purse from a local accessory store. As a savvy consumer, Kellie wants to find an exact brand at the right price.
- Which activity might a brand manager track if the desired result is to increase awareness with the customer?
- Olyana works at a digital marketing agency. She’d like to use Google forwarding numbers to track the duration of calls originating from one of her client’s campaigns. She created a conversion action for call conversions inside Google Ads, which produced a tag for her to download.
- A customer is receptive to an upsell during a product purchase.
- Google My Business verification has specific requirements for approval: The business name must be exactly as it appears in real-life, and the business can’t have multiple locations in one physical address.
- Google Marketing Platform is as effective for small businesses as it is for enterprises. In fact, only two products aren’t available in the Small business version of Google Marketing Platform.
- Susan’s created a gaming app, which she’s promoting on Google Ads. She wants to track first opens of the gaming app.
- What are two benefits of selecting Google Firebase as your attribution partner in Google Ads? (Choose two.)
- Kyler’s using conversion tracking tags to gain insight into how effectively his ads are converting customer transactions for his online store. But he notices that conversions aren’t functioning.
- Kathy released a gaming app and needs to set up conversion tracking for first opens of the app. To do this, she linked her Firebase project with Google Ads.
- Cliff is a marketing manager who received a series of ads from his creative team. He wants to compare data between those ads using A/B testing.
- Levi’s an experienced marketing strategist for a software company that sells a learning platform to public schools. He developed healthy individual measurement habits that grow his success in constantly evolving his company’s marketing strategies to the schools’ changing needs.
- Tom is an advertising executive at a car company. Before beginning work on a video advertising campaign for a new economy car, he creates key performance indicators for the campaign.
- Each Google My Business location has a unique ID that applies changes to the right listing.
- You recently released a mobile app for your online retail store. You’re reviewing the totals across all conversions in your Google Ads account using the campaign report in Google Ads. You want to see how effectively your new app is producing conversions for app installs and first opens.
- A flower delivery business wants to raise their overall sales volume to increase profit. After analyzing their costs, they choose their most popular line of flower arrangements and run a promotion on those arrangements.
- Felix launched both a Google Video Ad campaign and a Google Shopping Ad campaign to drive sales of lumber on his home improvement website. He reviews his conversion data after two weeks and notices his video ads campaign seem to be assisting in driving higher lumber sales. He moves more of his budget to the Video Ads campaign.
- Heather created KPIs (key performance indicators) for her shoe company. She’s using metrics to determine whether or not those KPIs have been met.
- Tristan owns a local flower shop. His customers are already finding him online, but he’s curious whether Google My Business can do more than just list his phone number and address.
- You added a conversion tracking tag to a landing page on your business’s website. When analyzing your purchasing data, you find duplicate conversions.
- Mary is a marketing manager for a nationwide vegan restaurant chain. She wants to reach potential customers across two media channels focusing on specific audience behaviors.
- DeShawn uses Google Ads. He wants to enable website call conversion tracking so he can see how his current ad campaign is driving users to call the number on his business website.
- Vijay needs to design a website for his taxi company. He’s considering using the Google My Business website builder. His biggest concern is whether he can produce a site capable of serving his customers on mobile phones and tablets.
- Sylvia wants to create a My Google Business account for her 3 retail locations. How can Sylvia verify each location in Google My Business?
- Curtis recently created a Google My Business Account. He wants to learn how his people are finding his business listing on the web and how they interacted with his listing.
- After you’ve successfully installed a conversion tag on your website or app and a conversion action has taken place, where’s conversion data viewed within Google Ads?
- Brianna has a physical store that she’s successfully managed for 10 years. Her products aren’t designed to sell and ship online. She recently created an online website and app to advertise her business. Now she’s interested in using Google Ads to create an ad campaign and measure its effectiveness.
- Your Google My Business listing can help customers reach you in a variety of ways. Customers can use a listed address to visit your location. They can also use a phone number to place a call.
- Tara knows Google My Business is a great way to share information and engage her customers online. But, she’s worried because she has multiple locations, and management of the locations may be too difficult.
- Joshua is creating a new Google Ads campaign and wants to track specific actions customers take on his website. He knows that a global site tag has been implemented on the site, making the use of event tags a possibility.
- Heather’s using Google Ads to promote her online olive-oil business. She’s setting up a conversion action to measure how effectively her ad campaign is increasing sales on her website.
- Sylvia has four store locations and is considering using location extensions with her Google ads.
- Brenda’s meeting with the web developer of her retail website concerning the integration of conversion tracking using Google Ads. The web developer needs to set up conversion tracking tags.
- As the director of advertising for a software company, Susan’s considering her customers’ journeys.
- Which Google offering could you use to measure the number of people who click or view your ads and later visit your business location?
- Julie is trying to determine why there are such dynamic fluctuations in the conversion volume of her online website in the past three months. She begins investigating possible causes for the fluctuations.
- Richard’s a marketing executive for an online leather-goods retailer. He’s focused on data measurement to drive sales of his company’s belt lines. He turned to Google’s automated machine learning to help his company gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- You operate an online retail website and have Google Tag Manager set up to manage your tags on your site. You now want to set up sitewide conversion tracking tags in order to evaluate the effectiveness of your next Google Ad campaign.
- A marketing manager wants to use an attribution model that includes both converting and non-converting paths in order to evaluate individual customer paths.
- You want to complete conversion tracking setup on your business website with Google Ads. You’ve already implemented a global sitewide tag. Your next step is to create event tags, which must be placed in the correct section of your web pages to properly function.
- Ansel is planning a Google Ads campaign for his new plumbing client. He knows the client’s top priority is new contact form submissions. His client is also interested in measuring newsletter subscriptions.
- Linda is viewing the campaign report in her Google Ads account after successfully implementing conversion tracking tags for her website. She sees that at least two of her ads generated over 100 View-through conversions.
- Jamelle wants to use Google Ads to advertise his website. He’s considering using one of the available Smart Bidding strategies that Google offers.
Yes, these Google Ads – Measurement Certification answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to improve your experience. I keep updating the article with the latest answers.
Yes, at the end of the exam, you will be awarded a free certificate when you pass with min score.
That’s all about Google Ads – Measurement Certification Assessment Answers. If you have any further queries drop them in the comments below. It is a great opportunity to learn new skills from industry experts for free and get a certificate.