Are you looking for Google Ads Search Certification Assessment Answers? If yes, here is the latest and updated answer to the Google Ads Search Certification and Get a free certificate. This article will help you with the Google Ads Search Certification Answers in the easiest ways. It is offered by Google which helps learners understand smart bidding to boost campaign performance for specific marketing obejctives.
|Course||Google Ads Search Certification|
|Solved by||Courses Answer|
Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions.
Google Ads Search Certification Assessment Answers
- Optimization Score is made up of over 50 recommendations to optimize Search campaigns.
- Which of the following factors wouldn’t change an account’s optimization score?
- How does Google Ads generate responsive search ads?
- How many ads should be implemented per ad group?
- Which are the three required parts of a text ad?
- Arrange the items below in order of hierarchy, beginning with the top level.
- What is the key value proposition of Google Search campaigns?
- Which part of a Search ad isn’t automatically generated by Dynamic Search Ads?
- Which two people might see an ad with the keyword +black +shirt (set as broad match modifier)?
- Advertising with Google Ads starts with creating campaigns based on your business objectives. Which campaign type would you pick for each of the following scenarios?
- How can Google Ads help you advance your business goals?
- Match each autobidding strategy to the right campaign goal.
- Which of the following is a core benefit of Google Ads automated bidding?
- Match the marketing goal to the correct ad extension.
- Which ad extensions can serve automatically?
- Why do search ad extensions matter?
- If an advertiser doesn’t want to add remarketing tags to a website, why would Customer Match be a good fit for them?
- True or false? Affinity Audiences allows advertisers to reach people who’re actively researching and intending to buy the products or services they offer.
- Which of the following can be customized with audience signals to make Search campaigns more efficient?
- What are the three main factors that determine ad quality?
- Which attributes describe a good landing page experience?
- Organize these steps in the correct order to set up an effective Customer Match strategy. (The first step should be on top.)
- Match each ad extension with the benefit it brings to a user’s ad experience.
- Sandy, an expert on Search marketing, knows she should use extensions effectively in order to optimize her Google Ads campaign results.
- Jim has created a Google Search ad with a bid of $5. Two other advertisers in an auction have bids of $2.50 and $2.
- Three core principles, focused on helping businesses reach their online potential, are the foundation for Google Ads. The first of these is relevance. Google Ads connects businesses with the right people at the right time.
- Brenda’s working on improving a Google Search Ad’s quality score so it potentially gets a better ad rank and performs better in the ad auction.
- Which of the following goals can you achieve for your marketing campaign by using automated bidding?
- Silly Sayings is seeing a lot of website traffic, but the company wants to generate more qualified leads. They’re interested in trying ad extensions to see if they can increase the number of qualified leads they receive.
- Jennifer’s looking to limit the number of people who see her Google Search Ad for an all-inclusive vacation to Paris. She doesn’t want to match with people looking for anything else — just “all-inclusive vacation Paris.” So she limits who sees her ad using exact match type.
- Marta’s online store sells accessories for a widely used smartphone, and her current customer base shares a number of relevant characteristics. She believes she’ll have her best return on investment by narrowing her Google Search campaign audience.
- A golf enthusiast regularly watches instructional videos about golf, has recently searched for the best golf clubs on Google.com, and has researched golf courses on Google Maps.
- With Dynamic Search Ads, what does the advertiser provide?
- Why is using the performance targets feature after utilizing the Performance Planner recommended?
- Every ad contains a URL displaying your website address. You can add two optional path fields to the display URL in a text ad.
- A water-sports company specializes in custom-made watercrafts and accessories.Their marketing manager decides to use the broad-match keyword, “boat.” The manager then adds “paddle” as a broad-match modifier.
- Priya only has $500 a month to spend on her campaign, but she needs to drive as many potential customers as possible to her website.
- What is one of the reasons why an advertiser should consider using Performance Planner on a monthly basis?
- Yan is working on a Remarketing List for Search Ads campaign.
- What Search Network text ad component provides up to three fields of 30 characters each?
- Tomacz wants to use a Google Search Ads campaign to capture the attention of customers searching for camping equipment online.
- Google Ads reviews saved text ads to ensure they meet advertising policies before being shown to users.
- Bob’s electronics company has quite a buzz around a new television they’re launching, called UltraView1000. This television is equipped with an accessibility feature that lets voice commands it. Bob decides to use broad match modifier in his Search Ads campaign with the keywords “television,” “accessible,” and “voice.”
- Rebecca is a marketing executive at an airline company. She has been asked to plan her company’s online advertising budget on a monthly basis. She’s chosen Google Ads’ Performance Planner to help accomplish this task.
- When are automated extensions, such as Seller Ratings, shown?
- What’s a key objective in delivering ad extensions?
- Match these Search Audience solutions with the benefits they can bring to your campaigns.
- What’s the primary benefit of using structured snippet extensions in your ads?
- Rina notices that her ad’s average cost per click (CPC) is significantly higher than the industry benchmark. But she’s not seeing improvements in her ad’s position.
- Lisa sells kitchen furniture through her website. While her sales are stable, she’s concerned that they’re not keeping pace with those of other online furniture stores.
- Pete is the marketing director for an electric car company. He recently chose “leads” as his Google Search campaign marketing goal.
- With Similar Audiences, which Google product is included when finding new people with similar profiles?
- Siona needs to make sure her ads are getting a minimum number of impressions on the top of the page.
- Brian manages his company’s Google Search Ads campaign. He regularly reviews the optimization score to make his Google Search campaign as effective as possible.
- Ingrid wants to acquire a lot of exposure for a new product line that she’s launching. She understands that she can reach a significant portion of people on the internet with the help of a Display campaign.
- What are two ways Dynamic Search Ads brings value to an advertising campaign? (Choose two.)
- In-market audiences allow the opportunity to specifically identify what kind of user?
- Automated bidding does the heavy lifting for advertisers on Google Ads.
- What’s an accurate description of callout extensions?
- Steven is an advertising executive at a large auto parts company. He uses his Google Ads Recommendations page to help him with strategies to optimize his Google Search Ads campaigns.
- Molly wants to clear her remaining stock in preparation for ordering a new line of products to sell. As a result, she’s willing to increase her CPA (cost-per-acquisition) and investment, as long as it means generating more sales.
- What does Performance Planner automatically do?
- You manage marketing for a small business on a tight budget, yet you need to reach as many people as possible.
- Hank wants to use a “Maximize Conversions” campaign with the Performance Planner.
- Samira has been tasked with increasing the relevance of her company’s ads. She has been told that she can use multiple headline options in her responsive search ads as a way to increase relevance.
- Marco owns a company that installs smart-home accessories. His employees recently completed specialized training on installing specific units for garage doors. He wants to capitalize on his employees’ new skills.
- John’s Plumbing prides itself on excellent customer service, especially during after-hours service calls. They want to connect with people who need emergency plumbing services in the middle of the night.
- Peggy owns a house-cleaning service. She built a booking website and is ready to promote her services online. She wants her ads to reach people actively looking for businesses similar to hers.
- Jerry’s managing a Google Search campaign and would like to improve the position in which his ads appear. He’s increased his bids, but his ad still isn’t showing at the top of Search results.
- Tara is using Search Audiences to reach her most valuable customers.
- An advertising executive takes over a Google Search ads campaign. On his Google Ads Recommendations page he notes that the campaign’s optimization score is 40%.
Yes, these Google Ads Search Certification answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to improve your experience. I keep updating the article with the latest answers.
Yes, at the end of the exam, you will be awarded a free certificate when you pass with min score.
That’s all about Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers. If you have any further queries drop them in the comments below. It is a great opportunity to learn new skills from industry experts for free and get a certificate.