Are you looking for Google Analytics Certification Exam Answers? If it’s yes, you will find the latest and updated answer to Google Analytics Certification Quiz by Google Marketing Platform. This article will help you with the Google Analytics Certification Exam Updated Answers in the easiest ways.
The correct answers are marked in Green Color with a tick mark so that you don’t get confused about the correct answer to the question.
Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions & answers.
Note: If the questions in the exam is not same/changed please share them with us, so that we update with the latest questions & answers
|Course||Google Analytics Certification|
Google Analytics Certification Answers
Google Analytics Certification Assessment Answers
1. If you have created a Google Analytics 4 property for your mobile app and web site, how would Google Analytics measure and report distinct user interactions?
2. You want to know what pages new users open most often after opening your home page, so you create a new path exploration in Explore that you plan to share with a co-worker.
Who can see this new path exploration, by default?
3. You create a report to show the types of devices users have been coming from over the past 30 days — whether they were on computers or mobile phones, for example.
In this report, which of these is a “metric” in Google Analytics?
4. In which of these situations could you use the Engagement overview report in Google Analytics?
5. You run a small company that has a website as well as an app for iOS and an app for Android. If your objective is to analyze events and users across all three of these, how should you set up your account?
6. You have a mobile app and want to collect and send data from the app to your Google Analytics 4 property. Which of these should you use?
7. You created a new option for your users to sign up for a newsletter on your website. You’d like to mark those new sign-up events as conversions, and create a new audience for those users who signed up.
Where in your Google Analytics 4 property can you manage your events, conversions, and audiences?
8. You want to find techniques that go beyond standard reports so that you can uncover deeper insights about customer engagement.
Which section of your Google Analytics property contains this?
9. Your website visitors already trigger the page_view event when they view any page on your site, but you want to define a new event to trigger when visitors land on a specific page, like the homepage.
When you navigate to Events in the Google Analytics interface, which option can you choose to define this homepage view event?
10. If you managed a blog that featured multiple different writers, what could you use to report the relevant writer’s name on each article page?
11. Your business has a website and an app, and you would like to analyze user journeys across these two platforms, as well as see how new users are arriving at your website and your app.
Which of these should you use for these insights?
12. You manage a company that installs swimming pools. You post a new how-to-video on your website about proper pool maintenance. Google Analytics has a lot of data about user interactions with this video.
Which of these choices is a “user property” collected by Google Analytics?
13. Which attribution model uses machine learning algorithms to distribute credit for a conversion across different touchpoints?
14. You want to start collecting and reporting insights in Google Analytics for your website.
What do you need to implement in order to start collecting and sending this data to Google Analytics?
15. When enabled, which Analytics feature associates event data it collects from users on their website or app with the Google accounts of signed-in users who have consented to sharing this information?
16. You’ve been collecting data on your point-of-sale system that could be used in conjunction with data you send to Google Analytics from your website and app.
Which of these features allows you to collect and send events directly to Google Analytics servers?
17. You’re currently using last-click attribution.
Which of these reports would let you see how first-click attribution would value channels and campaigns?
18. You want to know how various ads you’ve placed work together on the path to conversions.
Where in your Google Analytics 4 property can you find the “Conversion paths” report?
19. Which of these Analytics 360 features would you use to filter data and create a new data set for a specific use case or audience?
20. You manage a retail website and customers arrive from many different places, like search engines, ads, and social media. You’re interested in gaining insight to which of these is driving the most new customers and the most conversions.
Which dimension shows you where your website users arrived from, such as “organic search” or “referral”?
21. You have already set up your web data stream and data is flowing into your Google Analytics property from your website.
You notice that enhanced measurement is enabled for the web data stream. What happens when this setting is enabled?
22. Which attribution model distributes the credit for a conversion equally across all the channels a customer clicked or engaged with before converting?
23. When Google Analytics and Google ads are linked, how can Google Ads utilize conversion events from Google Analytics?
24. When you’ve enabled Ads Personalization for your property, but want specific events excluded, what happens with the data for those excluded events?
25. You want to run queries and combine some of your offline data with Analytics data. To do so, you want to export your Google Analytics data to BigQuery.
What Analytics properties are able to export data to BigQuery?
26. What’s a key difference between Google Analytics 4 properties and Universal Analytics properties?
27. What platform can you connect with Analytics in order to get insights into organic search queries that are directing users to your website?
28. Users are finding and visiting your website from a variety of different places, including search engine results and social media.
Which section within Reports in Google Analytics can give you insight into where your users are coming from before visiting your website?
29. What model represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account?
30. What data does the Realtime report show?
31. What can you do with audience triggers?
32. Which Google Analytics feature uses machine learning to measure conversions that aren’t directly observable?
33. Which features lets you set the amount of time that event-level and user-level data is stored by Google Analytics?
34. You want to see the steps your users take toward a key conversion.
Which exploration technique lets you visualize the steps users take toward a key task or conversion and see how well they are succeeding or failing at each step?
34. When Google Ads is linked to Google Analytics, how can it leverage audiences from Google Analytics?
36. You work for an online vintage clothing retailer and store data about each of your sales items offline.
Which of these features allows you to upload a CSV file containing item data you want to join with Analytics data?
37. If your goal was to connect individual customers’ behavior across different interactions on different platforms and devices, which Analytics feature allows you to do that by associating your own identifiers with individual customers?
38. You have many events on your website that are very valuable, like when users purchase items or sign up for your newsletter. You would like to mark these events as important and assign a value to these events when they happen.
What should you mark these events as in your Google Analytics 4 property?
39. If you wanted to create new audiences for your eCommerce site through segmentation that made sense for your business — basing it on users who’ve made a purchase, for example — which of these approaches would give you a predictive audience?
40. You have an event on your website that triggers when users watch a video.
Which of these is an example event parameter?
41. If you wanted to create a new data set with a wide view of your business across brands, products, or regions by combining data from multiple-source properties, which Analytics 360 feature would you use?
42. Which of these platforms can be connected to Analytics so that you can test variants of your web pages with specifically tailored audiences?
43. You’re asked to set up a data stream in accordance with setting up Google Analytics.
What is a data stream?
44. You are in the Explore section of your Google Analytics property and would like to customize metrics and dimensions in a table format.
Which exploration technique should you use?
45. If you wanted a custom dimension that reports membership status for a customer rewards program, which of these scopes would be set?
46. You generate a report to show how many users are coming from various device types, like desktops and mobile phones, over the past 30 days.
In this report, what is device type?
47. You want to find readymade cards that address typical questions about how users are interacting with your app or website. Which section do you go to in order to find this?
48. You want to see detailed marketing campaign data by linking a new Google Ads account to your Google Analytics property.
Where in your Google Analytics 4 property can you manage product links such as this one with Google Ads?
49. What is something you can do with your data when you export your Google Analytics data to BigQuery?
50. How many days does it take for a property to be permanently deleted once you have deleted it from your Google Analytics account?
Yes, all these Google Analytics Certification answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to improve your experience. I keep updating the article with the latest answers, so check and bookmark the page.
Yes, at the end of the exam, you will be awarded a free certificate when you pass with min score.
I’m assuming that this article would be helpful for you to find all the Google Analytics Certification Answers and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article helped you in any way, then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them know about this excellent training; you can also check out our other free courses.