Are you looking for Google Educator Level 1 Exam Answers? If yes, here is the latest and updated answer to the Google Certified Educator Level 1 Exam and get certified. This article will help you with the Google Certified Educator Level 1 Exam Answers in the easiest ways. It is offered by Google, which helps educators learn about online education by using different tools and teaching students in a better way.
|Google Certified Educator Level 1
|Google for Education
Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions.
Google Certified Educator Level 1 Exam Answers
- Mr. Yamouth needs to contact a student’s parents to congratulate the student on improved progress. However, their first language is German and they are not fully fluent in English. What is the quickest action he could do to produce an effective email on his own?
- Students already familiar with a web-conneced world will feel immediately at home with Google Classroom. What benefits will they enjoy from their assignments going online?
- Mr. Perry has bookmarked a large number of webpages in Chrome while researching class topics. Unfortunately, he’s bookmarked so many that he’s struggling to find relevant content Quickly. What can he do within the Bookmark manager of Chrome to simplify and organize his list of bookmarks?
- Mr. Swanson’s politics students had to create a blog about their policies if they were elected to be on the school’s student council. One student received a nasty response from an online user she doesn’t know. What advice should Mr. Swanson give her to overcome this type of response?
- Ms. Garcia has divided her class into groups to work on different geography projects. Each group will present their project to the class using Google Slides. What are some benefits of using Slides in group projects?
- Mr. Jones is keen to move to a paperless class as he finds the process of managing 150 paper based assignments time consuming. How will shifting to Classroom help?
- Mr. Hoffman is using Google Slides to introduce a new class project. He wants to embed and link to Docs, Forms and Drawings in order to make his slides more interactive. Use drag and drop to match the Google App with a way that it can be used within slides to encourage student participation.
- Integrating technology in the classroom can benefit a school in many ways, and for various groups of people. Match the benefits of a digital classroom with the pain points they overcome by moving the rows up and down.
- Students already familiar with a web-connected world will feel immediately at home with Google Classroom. What benefits will they enjoy from their assignments going online?
- Mr. Bentley finds it easy to use Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides in his classroom as they are very similar to other programs he’s used in the past. He overhears his colleague Ms. Bernard talk about using Google Forms as well, but isn’t sure how it’s relevant in a school environment. Which of the following are relevant uses for Google Forms in education?
- Ms. Dent wants to use Google Forms and Google Sheets to collect and track different aspects of her students’ work. Use drag and drop to show how she could use these google tools effectively.
- Mr. Brixham is the principal at the large school and receives an overwhelming volume of emails from teachers, support staff, students, parents, and the school district governors. He often struggles to find important emails quickly. How can he use the search function in gmail to locate emails more efficiently?
- Mr. Murakami leaves written notes with motivational quotes for his students by writing them on paper and leaving them in different locations in his classroom. Occasionally his students will claim they didn’t get a note or admit that they lost it. What can he do to overcome this issue and still send these motivational messages.
- Ms. Villagarcia has been tasked by the principal to improve communication and discussion between teachers and support staff. What is the most appropriate tool to fulfill the need?
- Mr. Yarmouth needs to contact a student’s parents to congratulate the student on improved progress. However, their first language is German and they are not fully fluent in English. What is the quickest action he could do to produce an effective email on his own?
- Mr. Kapoor struggles to find inspiration from his peers. What is one benefit of establishing a Personal Learning Network (PLN)?
- You need to speak with local schools to discuss a sports tournament you are hosting at short notice. Your intention is to gain feedback on a planned program of events and share images of available facilities. Match the feature of Google Meet with its benefit by moving the rows up and down.
- Mr Blakeney’s students are starting to think about their future careers and which digital classroom skills they need to develop. Use drag and drop to separate digital classroom skills from traditional ones.
- Why explain the importance of digital citizenship in a digital classroom?
- Mr. Elba is editing a presentation in Google Slides and wants to improve the appearance of the slides. What visual elements can he incorporate into his presentation to make it more visually appealing?
- Mrs Powell is looking at ways to reduce the amount of printing undertaken in class. How can Google Drive help?
- Ms. Pietersen is the deputy principal in a school split across two sites. She travels regularly between the two sites by bus, but is annoyed with the amount of time she wastes traveling. She would like to make better use of her commute time. What can she do?
Yes, these Google Certified Educator Level 1 answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to improve your experience. I keep updating the article with the latest answers.
Yes, at the end of the exam, you will be awarded a free certificate when you pass with min score.
That’s all about Google Certified Educator Level 1 Exam Answers. If you have any further queries, drop them in the comments below. It is a great opportunity to learn new skills from industry experts for free and get a certificate.