Are you looking for Google Certified Educator Level 2 Exam Answers? If yes, here you will find the latest and updated answer to Google Certified Educator Level 2 Quiz by Google and get certified. This article will help you with the Google Educator Level 2 Answers in the easiest ways. The correct answers are in Green Color with a tick mark so that you don’t get confused about the correct answer to the question.
Education is moving from offline to online, and to help educators, google has brought this certification course on the Google For Education platform. There are two courses, Google Certified Educator Level 1 and Google Certified Educator Level 2.
Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions & answers.
Note: If the questions in the exam are not same/changed, please share them with us, so that we update with the latest questions & answers
About The Course
The course is divided into three parts, training sessions, practice modules, and a certification exam at the end. The educators will be provided online training to teach them about Google Classroom and its tools. After finishing all the modules, you will be taken to the final exam, and after passing that, you will be awarded the certificate.
|Course||Earn your Educator Level 2 Certification|
|Provider||Google for Education|
|Certificate Validity||3 years|
Google Certified Educator Level 2 Exam Answers
1. Mr. Sprowston has determined that Google Sites offers the most flexible option to showcase different kinds of student work from his Geography classes. Use drag and drop to show the 4 different types of media which can be easily integrated into site, and which ones cannot.
Site Page integration
Integration not possible
2. Mr. Vanko is marking student assignments and keeps ﬁnding incorrect facts supported by unreliable sources. What should he explain to his students about ﬁnding online sources?
3. You have given your history class an assignment to produce a document detailing key events of World War 2. What value do the Google Explore Button and Google Translate in Docs bring to this exercise?
4. Ms. Yang’s students love reading books in which they can choose how the story progresses by making choices for the characters. These books are also known as “create-your-own-adventure” stories. She wants to deliver more dynamic content to her students based on their answers and discussions in class. What are some ways she can do this with google tools?
5. One of your students is hoping to get elected to the school council. She has asked you for advice on how to run her election campaign. By moving the rows up and down, match the Google tool with its potential use case to show how the tools can help.
|Google Tool||Use Case|
|Forms||Survey Students On Issues|
6. You are teaching a class on politics in the media, and you want your students to search for trending political stories online. What is the best and most eﬃcient way they can find information on trending subjects?
7. You strongly believe that students need a voice so they can inﬂuence their environment and make a real difference. You have decided to support the creation of a school newspaper. Move the rows up and down to match each Google tool with the way it can be used to reimagine the traditional school newspaper online.
|Google Tool||Use Case|
|Sites||Web hosting and publishing the newspaper|
|Google Photos||Storing photos and images|
|Docs||Drafting and editing articles|
|YouTube||Video hosting and editing|
|Calendar||Assigning draft due dates and final deadlines|
8. Students in a programming class have asked if you can help them arrange a hackathon to support their autonomous robot development project. Move the rows up and down to show the best way each Google tool could be used to help facilitate the planning and execution of a hackathon.
|Hackathon Tasks||Google tool|
|Creating a print-friendly schedule||Docs|
|Creating a project timeline to ensure everyone knows what deadlines and responsibilities they have||Sheets|
|Gathering feedback from other programming students on their preferred development tools||Forms|
|Presenting the final solution to an audience||Slides|
|Creating a flow diagram for the development process||Drawings|
9. Forms can be adaptable based on the answers provided by the recipients. For example, if they get a question wrong, they can be directed to review the content again, and retake the question. Describe the process of making a “Create-Your-Own-Adventure” quiz using forms. Move the rows up and down to put the steps in the correct order.
10. Ms Coulson is teaching her students about nutrition and eating habits in other countries. What can she do to give her students ﬁrst-hand information on this subject without spending any money?
11. Match each scenario of sharing resources with other educators with the most effective tool for the job by moving the rows up and down.
|Mr. Portman has found videos that his students find particularly engaging, and wants to share them with the rest of the teachers in the school.||YouTube|
|Ms. Lee is quick to understand and apply new online tools in her classroom and wants to provide screencast tutorials and have discussions with teachers who are slower to adopt new technology.||Hangouts on Air|
|Ms. Hopkins has been teaching for decades and has a large volume of useful documents and templates she wants to share with the rest of her colleagues||Google Drive|
|Mr. Foster wants one location for all resources, news, and information for the Geography department.||Google Sites|
12. Ms. May can use Gmail and Calendar proficiently, but wants to increase her productivity as she has very little time for catching up on emails and scheduling one-to-one sessions with her students. By moving the rows up and down, match the productivity gains she can receive using the following Advanced features for Gmail.
|Productivity Gains||G Suite Tool Feature|
|View the number of unread messages are in your inbox with a quick glance||Unread message icon|
|Quickly accessing additional functionality without using a mouse||Custom Keyboard shortcuts|
|Responding to multiple emails quickly with the same reply||Templates|
|View the next conversation instead of your inbox after you delete, archive, snooze, or mute a conversation||Auto-advance|
13. Miss Jackson wants to create a classroom full of independent learners. Why should she first teach her class how to search, browse and explore effectively online?
14. Mrs Wallace is a department head in a high school, and is looking at the performance grades for all students in one semester. What features can she use in Google Sheets to help analyze the data eﬃciently without having to search through it manually?
15. Match the most suitable personalized learning activity with the most appropriate Google tool for the job by moving rows up and down.
|Personalized learning activity||Google tool|
|Creating a project-based learning activity and storing all resources, research, and results in one place for relevant parties.||Google Sites|
|Assigning students a set of tasks based on various online resources that they can work through.||Google Docs|
|Distributing a video to students to watch and answer questions on in their own time.||Google Forms|
16. Mr Jackson is an enthusiastic geography teacher, and wants to inspire other geography teachers to make use of Google tools to help their students understand the world they live in and meet other students overseas. What activity could he do to promote cross-continent discussions with other geography classes?
17. Mr White is the school’s advocate for recycling and reducing paper waste for both teachers and students. What can he do, using Google tools to actively reduce paper waste in his school?
18. Using the different functionalities of Google Maps, students and teachers can create their own maps and virtual tours, and explore areas and locations across the globe. Match the functionality or Google maps tool with the correct class-based activity.
|Google Maps student activity||Google Maps tool|
|Identify the types of stones used to build the pyramids of Giza||Street view|
|Recreate the journey travelled by Lewis and Clarke on their famous expedition with images at key locations||Tour Builder|
|Create a map of which countries you have visited and calculate the distance you’ve travelled||My Maps|
19. What key points do students need to understand when creating an instructional video?
20. Ms Acton is coaching her students who struggle to write long essays, especially when it comes to ﬁnding relevant articles and citing their sources. How can her students use Google Scholar to help improve these skills?
21. Mr Thurman has a class of mixed-ability students, and wants to use video so he can effectively teach all students at the correct pace. How can he use video instruction to help him achieve this goal?
22. You classroom has the latest technology to allow students access to facts and figures within a few clicks. Why should your students be encouraged to become independent learners and seek out answers to questions? Select 2 correct answers
23. Mr Manuel wants to use Google Earth to enhance his geography lessons. Which activities could he use with his students to understand the earth’s geographical form?
24. Mr. Lim is creating a website for the science department. He wants to embed a video that his students created on the homepage. What are the steps involved in doing this? Drag and drop the steps in the correct order by moving the rows up and down.
25. What is the best description and use for Google Scholar in a classroom?
26. Ms Erskine is explaining to her colleagues how easy it is to install add-ons, including adding a Thesaurus. What should she explain to her colleagues?
Yes, all these Google Certified Educator Level 2 answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to improve your experience. I keep updating the article with the latest answers, so check and bookmark the page.
Yes, at the end of the exam, you will be awarded a certificate when you pass the final exam.
The maximum validity of the certificate is only 3 years.
I’m assuming that this article would be helpful for you to find all the Google Certified Educator Level 2 Answers and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article helped you in any way, then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them know about this excellent training; you can also check out our other free courses.