Are you looking for Google Digital Garage Module 10 Answers? If yes, here are Get Noticed Locally Answers Asked in the Google Digital marketing module 10. This article will help you with the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Module 10 Exam Answers in the easiest ways. I have followed this article to pass Module 10 of the Google Digital Garage Quiz and you can also use it as a guide.
Google Digital Garage Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally Answers
- Jim is running a bike shop in a popular tourist city and he’s started a bike hire service.
- Jim owns a local bike shop and wants to be noticed more by the people in his town.
- How can you improve a business’s visibility to people located near you geographically?
- Which of the following is an example of a local search?
- Which of the following is a benefit of registering your business in online local listings?
- Which three pieces of information are essential to include first in your local directory listing?
Google Digital Garage Answers [All 26 Modules & Final Exam]
Google Digital Garage Module 10 FAQ
Google Digital Garage is an online free course by Google where you can learn lots of things about the fundamentals of digital marketing. It also helps you take your online businesses visible to more customers with fewer investments.
Yes, all these answers are 100% correct.
Yes, these answers are up to date with the latest questions.
After finishing the final exam, you will be awarded a free certificate in Digital Marketing.
I hope now you know the correct answer to all the Google Digital Garage Module 10 questions. If this article helped you find the Google Digital Marketing Module 10 Exam Answer, don’t forget to share it with your friends.