Here you will find ✅✅✅ all the Google Digital Garage Module 13 Answers below marked in Green Color. These google garage digital marketing answers have been updated recently with the latest questions asked in the previous examination with full explanations that you will get when you tap on the question.
You are at the right place ✅✅✅ if you are looking for the fundamentals of digital marketing answers of module 13 – Deep Dive Into Social Media as here we have shared all 8 questions along with their correct answers.
Google Digital Garage Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 13 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Your long-term social media plan
Lily runs a vintage clothing shop and wants to engage more with her customers online.
She currently posts to two social media networks but wants to develop a full social media strategy.
Review the possible options. Can you place them into the right order, starting with what Lily should do first?
- Create a social media plan
- Set up accounts on appropriate social media sites
- Sign up to a social media management tool
- Create a list of posts to be automatically posted in the coming weeks
2. Advertising on social media
Lily has decided to use some of her social media budget for targeted Facebook adverts. She’s keen to take her vintage clothing business global and wants to reach a wider audience, so which groups should her advertisements be targeted at?
- Users who have posted about buying vintage clothes
- Users who have ‘liked’ vintage clothing
- Users who live within 20 miles of Lily’s shop
- Users who live in countries that she’d be happy to mail her products to
3. Measuring success in social media
Lily is keen to use analytics to evaluate the results of her social media campaigns. Analytics can help with this question. Can you help her by crossing off the things that analytics won’t be able to help her with?
- Tell Lily how many visitors interact with her website
- Show Lily how visitors found the site
- Schedule content to be posted automatically at specified times
- Send custom posts to specific visitors
4. Avoiding social media pitfalls
Lily sees a negative post on Twitter about her vintage clothing business:
“Received my #VintageLily dress today only to find the zip was broken! #lousyservice #vintagewoes”
How do you think she should respond?
- “So sorry to hear that @sophie112 DM me so that we can get that dress fixed up as soon as possible.”
- “@sophie112 – We’ve never had our zips break before. Did you pull it too quickly?”
- “@sophie112 That’s a shame, sometimes the zips just break.”
Google Digital Garage Module 13 Quiz Answers
1. A robust social media plan includes which of the following?
- A list of content that mimics competitor content
- All of your online business goals
- A long-term schedule identifying when to post content
- A list of friends who can post on the accounts
2. What is the best way to put your social content in front of people who don’t already follow you?
- Increase your email marketing campaigns
- Ask people to share your content to their networks
- Use paid promotion to reach new audiences
- Put links to your social on your website
3. What can social media analytics tools help you measure when assessing campaign results?
- Whether the campaign was more successful than your competitors
- Whether the visitors liked the social campaigns or not
- Whether a visitor called the store after seeing a social post
- Whether the visitor clicked on a paid ad or organic listing
4. Which of the following is a pitfall when using social media for business?
- 2-way conversation with customers
- Not being present on every social media platform
- Not having the resources to respond to comments and questions in a timely manner
- Spending too much time reviewing social media analytics
These are 8 questions that have been asked in Module 13 Of Google Digital Garage Exam and all the answers marked in Green color are correct and the answers marked in Red color are wrong.
Disclaimer: These Google Digital Garage Answers, Google Digital Marketing Answers, Google Digital Garage Answers Unlock Digital 2021, Google Digital Marketing Course Answers, Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Answers are only for educational purposes so please don’t use them for any cheating purposes.
Google Digital Garage Answers [All 26 Modules & Final Exam]
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers – The Online Opportunity Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – Your First Steps In Online Success Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers – Plan Your Online Business Strategy Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Make Search Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 12 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally Answers
- Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers [Updated & Old Questions]
- Google Digital Garage Answers [All Modules]
Google Digital Garage Module 13 – FAQ
Google Digital Garage is a free educational program where you can find premium quality knowledge in the form of videos by experts to make your digital marketing career better and give it a boost.
Yes, all these answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to make your experience better I keep on updating the article with the latest answers so make sure to check bookmark the page.
Click here to visit the course page > sign in with your Google account > all the available free courses will be displayed to you.
Yes, at the end of the exam when you pass with min score you will be awarded a free certificate.
I’m assuming that this article would be useful for you to find all the Google Digital Garage Module 13 Answers and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training you can also check out our other free courses.
Note: If any of the answers are wrong or you have the latest questions then make sure to share them with us in the comment below or by email.