Here you will find ✅✅✅ all the Google Digital Garage Module 15 Answers below marked in Green Color. These google garage digital marketing answers have been updated recently with the latest questions asked in the previous examination with full explanations that you will get when you tap on the question.
You are at the right place ✅✅✅ if you are looking for the fundamentals of digital marketing answers of module 15 – Make Mobile Work For You as here we have shared all 9 questions along with their correct answers.
Google Digital Garage Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 15 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Introduction for advertising on mobile
Mo is a plumber in Glasgow.
He has a mobile-friendly website, and wants to make sure his site becomes more visible on the results page during a search.
Which keywords do you think would work well for his mobile SEO?
- Leaky tap
- Blocked sink
- How to fix a burst pipe in your bathroom
- Local plumber
- Pressure has failed in boiler, how can I fix it myself?
- Ubend fix
- Why is my dishwasher making a gurgling sound?
2. Search campaigns for mobile
Mo’s a plumber with a responsive website. He wants to make sure he’s using the right keywords for his mobile SEO. Which online tool could help him identify which keywords would be most effective?
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Analytics
3. Display campaigns for mobile
Mo is keen to advertise his plumbing business. He needs to find the display advert design that will display optimally on a large smartphone device, as that’s what most of his customers use. Which of the designs would work best on smartphones?
- 2nd Picture
4. Social media campaigns for mobile
After a lull in sales, Mo wants to use a social media campaign to launch some of his new plumbing services. He wants to make sure he’s targeting the right audience. Which parameters should he use to decide who to target?
- Age, interests, location
- Internet speed, age, interests, hair colour, location, job title
- Marital status, gender, interests, age
5. Video for mobile
Mo has a plumbing business. He’s noticed that other service companies publish short videos to show off their expertise, products, and how they do things. This engages their customers and drives interest in their services. To help customers with common plumbing problems, he wants to create a Do-It-Yourself video on his website. How long should he make his video?
Google Digital Garage Module 15 Quiz Answers
1. When considering how mobile users will search for your business, which types of keywords should you focus on?
- Long tail keywords
- Shorter keywords and phrases
- Longer keywords and phrases
- Exact match keywords
2. Before running search ads, you should make sure your site is mobile-friendly. Which scenario best describes a mobile-friendly experience for a customer?
- The business has a mobile app instead of a website
- The site include business phone numbers
- The site works on different mobile devices
- The site does not include any videos so it loads quickly
3. Which of the following can be used to target an audience when using some social media ads?
- People’s names
- People’s address
- People’s pet names
- People’s relationship status
4. When making video content for your display ads, what is most important to ensure?
- Videos are entertaining, long and include a CTA
- Videos are relevant, short and include a CTA
- Videos are relevant, long and include a URL
- Videos are short, informative and include a phone number
These are 9 questions that have been asked in Module 15 Of Google Digital Garage Exam and all the answers marked in Green color are correct and the answers marked in Red color are wrong.
Disclaimer: These Google Digital Garage Answers, Google Digital Marketing Answers, Google Digital Garage Answers Unlock Digital 2021, Google Digital Marketing Course Answers, Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Answers are only for educational purposes so please don’t use them for any cheating purposes.
Google Digital Garage Answers [All 26 Modules & Final Exam]
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers – The Online Opportunity Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – Your First Steps In Online Success Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers – Plan Your Online Business Strategy Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Make Search Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 12 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally Answers
- Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers [Updated & Old Questions]
- Google Digital Garage Answers [All Modules]
Google Digital Garage Module 15 – FAQ
Google Digital Garage is a free educational program where you can find premium quality knowledge in the form of videos by experts to make your digital marketing career better and give it a boost.
Yes, all these answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to make your experience better I keep on updating the article with the latest answers so make sure to check bookmark the page.
Click here to visit the course page > sign in with your Google account > all the available free courses will be displayed to you.
Yes, at the end of the exam when you pass with min score you will be awarded a free certificate.
I’m assuming that this article would be useful for you to find all the Google Digital Garage Module 15 Answers and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training you can also check out our other free courses.
Note: If any of the answers are wrong or you have the latest questions then make sure to share them with us in the comment below or by email.