Here you will find ✅✅✅ all the Google Digital Garage Module 16 Answers below marked in Green Color. These google garage digital marketing answers have been updated recently with the latest questions asked in the previous examination with full explanations that you will get when you tap on the question.
You are at the right place ✅✅✅ if you are looking for the fundamentals of digital marketing answers of module 16 – Get Started With Content Marketing as here we have shared all 12 questions along with their correct answers.
Google Digital Garage Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 16 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Intro to content marketing
Angela opened her own beauty salon two years ago, and is now looking at how content marketing can help her boost the business’s profile online. How could content marketing help her?
- Could it help her find cheaper suppliers? – False
- Could it help her develop a stronger brand identity? – True
- Could it help her understand her customers’ shopping preferences? – False
- Could it help her connect with the right audience? – True
2. Get to know your online customers
Alex is a mechanic who owns a small garage. He’s also a keen blogger, and writes great posts about his passion: cars! He thought his blog would attract more car lovers to his garage, but so far his blog posts are not very popular and are rarely shared on social media. He has researched how to improve the blog and now has a number of actions he can take, but is unsure which should come first. Can you help him by arranging the following actions into the correct order?
- Find out who his audience is
- Segment his audience into groups
- Create specific content targeted to these audience profiles
- Publish the content and promote it to his audience
3. Choosing the right format for your content
Jamie is part of the content marketing team for Fitstuff, a sports shop. The content he’s producing needs to appeal to new customers, as well as provide extra value to existing customers. Which of the following content would appeal best to both audiences?
- List of the top 10 sports equipment outlets/shops
- A competition inviting customers to submit photos of themselves wearing Fitstuff gear, with store gift vouchers up for grabs as prizes
- 10% discount vouchers for all new customers
- A blog about the store’s recycling scheme for old trainers
4. Writing for online audiences
Josh, an interior designer, has decided to create blog posts and share them on social media to promote his new business. He’s made a list of all of the things he should remember when writing – however, not all points on his list are correct. Can you help him identify the points that are correct on this list?
- Focus on your target audience
- Only write about the products or services you offer
- Be consistent in your writing style and tone of voice
- Add the hook to the end of your blog post
- The longer the post, the better
5. Help your content be seen
Lydia is a business student working for a hotel’s marketing department for the summer. She’s responsible for creating and promoting content across the hotel’s online channels. What should she do, and in which order?
- Consider all the channels available
- Decide what content to create, and when, based on the target audience
- Create content
- Publish content
- Promote content
6. Measuring your success in content marketing
Maria has a pet shop in Bristol, and is writing fun blog posts about pets on her website, which are also being promoted on her social media accounts. Her goal is to try and increase product sales through content marketing efforts. Which metric is the most relevant in assessing which blog posts are contributing to increased product sales?
- How long users spend on each blog post
- Which websites are referring traffic to her blog
- The number of new subscribers to her email marketing list
- How many people click the “Buy Now” CTA at the end of each blog post
Google Digital Garage Module 16 Quiz Answers
1. Which of the following is an accurate definition of what a content marketing campaign involves?
- Creating and posting content ad-hoc when you have the time
- The creation of time-sensitive content that can be published through various channels
- Regularly emailing customers with news about a business’s products or services
- The creation and promotion of online materials with the goal of increasing interest in a product or service
2. What does the following definition describe? ‘The division of an audience into groups of who they are and what they like, with a goal of identifying a group most interested in your product/service.’
- Marketing channels
- Audience segmentation
- Group dynamics
3. Fill in the blank: When describing the purpose of content, what is missing? ‘To entertain, to inspire, to _______ and to convince’.
4. Which of the following best describes why approaches to writing need to be adapted for online content?
- Online readers have a reduced attention span, due to being flooded with information
- Certain blogging platforms have a limit on the word count you can publish
- Online readers only like to engage with long-form pieces of content
- Online audiences are typically younger, so the language used needs to reflect this
5. What are ‘highlighting key dates’ and ‘considering multiple channels’ best practices of?
- Creating a content calendar
- Designing illustrations to support content
- Segmenting your audience
- Identifying social media influencers
6. Which of the following metrics could help you understand which blog post is resonating the most with your audience?
- Session duration
- Page views
- Referral traffic
- Unique page views
These are 12 questions that have been asked in Module 16 Of Google Digital Garage Exam and all the answers marked in Green color are correct and the answers marked in Red color are wrong.
Disclaimer: These Google Digital Garage Answers, Google Digital Marketing Answers, Google Digital Garage Answers Unlock Digital 2021, Google Digital Marketing Course Answers, Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Answers are only for educational purposes so please don’t use them for any cheating purposes.
Google Digital Garage Answers [All 26 Modules & Final Exam]
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers – The Online Opportunity Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – Your First Steps In Online Success Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers – Plan Your Online Business Strategy Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Make Search Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 12 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally Answers
- Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers [Updated & Old Questions]
- Google Digital Garage Answers [All Modules]
Google Digital Garage Module 16 – FAQ
Google Digital Garage is a free educational program where you can find premium quality knowledge in the form of videos by experts to make your digital marketing career better and give it a boost.
Yes, all these answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to make your experience better I keep on updating the article with the latest answers so make sure to check bookmark the page.
Click here to visit the course page > sign in with your Google account > all the available free courses will be displayed to you.
Yes, at the end of the exam when you pass with min score you will be awarded a free certificate.
I’m assuming that this article would be useful for you to find all the Google Digital Garage Module 16 Answers and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training you can also check out our other free courses.
Note: If any of the answers are wrong or you have the latest questions then make sure to share them with us in the comment below or by email.