Here you will find ✅✅✅ all the Google Digital Garage Module 17 Answers below marked in Green Color. These google garage digital marketing answers have been updated recently with the latest questions asked in the previous examination with full explanations that you will get when you tap on the question.
You are at the right place ✅✅✅ if you are looking for the fundamentals of digital marketing answers of module 17 – Connect Through Email as here we have shared all 10 questions along with their correct answers.
Google Digital Garage Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 17 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Email marketing basics
Steph runs an online pet supplies shop, and she has some ideas about how email marketing can help her business. Two of her ideas are correct and two are not. Can you weed out the wrong ones?
- It’s a good way of keeping customers informed about products
- It helps customers talk to each other via email
- It will let me send info about dog-related products to customers who have dogs
- It lets customers email me if they have problems or questions
2. Your email marketing options
Steph is thinking about using an email marketing service to help her send out marketing emails for her pet supplies store. What benefits are there to using an email marketing service?
- They make it easier for customers to sign up to receive marketing emails
- They can help you create a customer database
- They write marketing emails for you
- They make it straightforward to send out personalised emails
3. Crafting great marketing emails
Steph is writing a marketing email to send out to customers who have bought puppy food and toys from her online shop. Which of the following options should she select to use in the subject line of the email?
- Hi John, do you have a new puppy?
- Save ££££s on PUPPY FOOD!!!!
- MEGASALE on food for PUPZ!
4. Managing successful email campaigns
Steph is curious to learn how her customers react to email marketing campaigns. What kind of analytics data might she expect to get from her recent email marketing action?
- Open rates
- Clickthrough rates
- Weekly sales
- Trash rates
5. Measuring success in email marketing
Amelia is a marketing assistant at a big clothing brand, and has just sent out her first email marketing campaign. She takes a look at the Click Through Rate, to understand how many people clicked on a link in the email in order to land on her website. What is the drawback of this metric?
- The reason for the rate being higher or lower is not known
- The less people that open the email, the lower the rate
- It doesn’t track the number of bounces
Google Digital Garage Module 17 Quiz Answers
1. Which of the following will you need to start an email marketing programme?
- A collection of email templates
- A ‘Contact Us’ form
- A way to collect people’s email addresses
- A set budget
2. Which of the following is a common feature of email marketing platforms?
- Personalised, custom templates
- A free list of email addresses you can target
- A feature allowing users to unsubscribe from your emails
- Automation of your search ad campaigns
3. Which of these is a good practice to keep in mind when sending emails to your contacts?
- Run an A/B test on your subject line to determine which one works best
- Send the same generic and simple message to your entire contact database
- Include enough content in the email so there is no need for them to click away to read further elsewhere
- Only include a call to action on the landing page you’re linking to in the email
4. If the open rate of your emails seems low, which of the following could help you fix that?
- Redesign your website
- Change the colour of the buttons inside your email
- Send your emails to more contacts
- Adjust the subject line of your email
5. Which of the following statements is true when it comes to running email campaigns for a business?
- There’s no need to use sponsored ads within your email marketing
- There’s no need for analytics when it comes to email marketing
- You need to include personal contact details
- You can use any imagery, despite copyright
These are 10 questions that have been asked in Module 17 Of Google Digital Garage Exam and all the answers marked in Green color are correct and the answers marked in Red color are wrong.
Disclaimer: These Google Digital Garage Answers, Google Digital Marketing Answers, Google Digital Garage Answers Unlock Digital 2021, Google Digital Marketing Course Answers, Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Answers are only for educational purposes so please don’t use them for any cheating purposes.
Google Digital Garage Answers [All 26 Modules & Final Exam]
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers – The Online Opportunity Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – Your First Steps In Online Success Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers – Plan Your Online Business Strategy Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Make Search Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 12 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally Answers
- Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers [Updated & Old Questions]
- Google Digital Garage Answers [All Modules]
Google Digital Garage Module 17 – FAQ
Google Digital Garage is a free educational program where you can find premium quality knowledge in the form of videos by experts to make your digital marketing career better and give it a boost.
Yes, all these answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to make your experience better I keep on updating the article with the latest answers so make sure to check bookmark the page.
Click here to visit the course page > sign in with your Google account > all the available free courses will be displayed to you.
Yes, at the end of the exam when you pass with min score you will be awarded a free certificate.
I’m assuming that this article would be useful for you to find all the Google Digital Garage Module 17 Answers and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training you can also check out our other free courses.
Note: If any of the answers are wrong or you have the latest questions then make sure to share them with us in the comment below or by email.