Here you will find ✅✅✅ all the Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers below marked in Green Color. These google garage digital marketing answers have been updated recently with the latest questions asked in the previous examination with full explanations that you will get when you tap on the question.
You are at the right place ✅✅✅ if you are looking for the fundamentals of digital marketing answers of module 20 – Make The Most Of Video as here we have shared all 12 questions along with their correct answers.
Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 20 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. The rise of online video
Justin is a passionate cook. He runs a vegetarian cooking website where he shares recipes and sells speciality ingredients. How could Justin reach his customers through online video?
- Upload cooking videos to YouTube
- Advertise on other videos to promote his recipes
- Add video to his own website
- Advertise on online games
- Buy a TV commercial slot
- Share video on his social media pages
2. How video fits into your online strategy
Justin’s created the perfect vegetarian lasagne, and he wants to share his recipe with the world. Can you help him plan where to put a promo video so it will most effectively reach his target audience?
- In an email to his customers
- Cookery section of YouTube
- Websites selling speciality vegetarian ingredients
- Local directory listings
3. Creating video content within your budget
Justin wants to do some video interviews with other local chefs. He wants to add the videos to his blog. Can you help him order his to-do list?
- Plan the video release schedule
- Storyboard the video content
- Decide on a location and source props
- Find a video crew and film the videos
- Edit then upload the videos
4. Sharing and promoting your videos
Justin is uploading some new videos. What can he do to increase the chance of them being promoted and shared?
- Post it on his website as well as other sites
- Use a title and keywords that the target audience will use to search
- Have a call to action such as a ‘share’ option
- Add hashtags to your videos for social networking sites
5. Advertising on video sharing sites
Justin wants to do more video advertising. He knows his blog audience likes cooking at home, TV shows featuring famous chefs and cooking demo videos. Which keywords should he choose for the Google Ads programme?
- Home cooking
- TV chefs
- Instructional videos
- Cooking videos
- TV shows
6. Measuring video performance
Justin is studying his food blog’s analytics. He notices that most people give up on his videos after 60 seconds. He’s brainstormed a list of fixes. Cross out the ones that you think are wrong.
- Change his preview image and video title
- Update the video description
- Keep new videos under 60 seconds
- Review the comments to see what viewers have said
Google Digital Garage Module 20 Quiz Answers
1. When incorporating videos into a digital strategy, which of the following tactics provides value to customers?
- Setting up live streams of the business’s physical shop on their website
- Publishing a how-to video on their website
- Producing sale campaign videos
- Sharing personal vlogs
2. What can using video as part of your online presence help you create?
- Content that will go viral
- A channel to engage with customers
- A variety of different brand perceptions
- An online following and fanbase
3. Fill in the blank: As a small business, creating videos to showcase your business or product requires only ______.
- An agency, professional crew and equipment
- Creativity, lots of experience and a large budget
- Creativity, planning and any budget
- Creativity, planning and high-quality equipment
4. Using videos in email marketing and social media is an effective way to do what?
- Increase word of mouth referrals
- Engage and grow your audience
- Guarantee sales of your product or service
- Lower the cost of developing content
5. How can you take advantage of video for your product/services without actually making a video?
- This isn’t possible
- Advertise on other people’s videos
- Use images with a call to action instead
- Share other people’s videos
6. When looking at your video analytics, you discover people are only watching the first few seconds of your video. What should you do?
- Consider removing the video from the platform
- Consider re-shooting your video based on comments
- Consider updating your preview images, video titles or descriptions
- Consider asking people to watch the whole video in the description
These are 12 questions that have been asked in Module 20 Of Google Digital Garage Exam and all the answers marked in Green color are correct and the answers marked in Red color are wrong.
Disclaimer: These Google Digital Garage Answers, Google Digital Marketing Answers, Google Digital Garage Answers Unlock Digital 2021, Google Digital Marketing Course Answers, Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Answers are only for educational purposes so please don’t use them for any cheating purposes.
Google Digital Garage Answers [All 26 Modules & Final Exam]
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers – The Online Opportunity Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – Your First Steps In Online Success Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers – Plan Your Online Business Strategy Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Make Search Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 12 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally Answers
- Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers [Updated & Old Questions]
- Google Digital Garage Answers [All Modules]
Google Digital Garage Module 20 – FAQ
Google Digital Garage is a free educational program where you can find premium quality knowledge in the form of videos by experts to make your digital marketing career better and give it a boost.
Yes, all these answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to make your experience better I keep on updating the article with the latest answers so make sure to check bookmark the page.
Click here to visit the course page > sign in with your Google account > all the available free courses will be displayed to you.
Yes, at the end of the exam when you pass with min score you will be awarded a free certificate.
I’m assuming that this article would be useful for you to find all the Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training you can also check out our other free courses.
Note: If any of the answers are wrong or you have the latest questions then make sure to share them with us in the comment below or by email.