Here you will find ✅✅✅ all the Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers below marked in Green Color. These google garage digital marketing answers have been updated recently with the latest questions asked in the previous examination with full explanations that you will get when you tap on the question.
You are at the right place ✅✅✅ if you are looking for the fundamentals of digital marketing answers of module 25 – Sell More Online as here we have shared all 6 questions along with their correct answers.
Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 25 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Creating a smooth e-commerce experience
Jo wants to use analytics data and visitor surveys to make some improvements to her e-commerce website, but she only has limited time and budget. What actions could Jo take for each of these findings?
- Customers access the shop a lot on mobile – Introduce responsive design
- Customers want to find a specific product – Add a search feature
- There are lots of website visits but no one is buying the products – Add customer reviews
- Repeat customers add products to their cart but are not checking out – Create registration for customer accounts
2. Product promotion and merchandising
Office sets are steady sellers for Jo. How can she suggest office furniture items to customers who might not have considered them yet?
- Create a ‘Suggested products’ banner
- Use analytics to understand who is visiting the site
- Add a video tour of the shop
3. Retargeting for e-commerce
Jo has noticed that some of her customers leave her site without making a purchase. She’s set up some product retargeting ads, and wants to measure the performance of her campaign. What parameters should she look at to see if she’s attracting potential customers?
- Conversion rates
- Number of people clicking on each ad type
- Comments on her social media profile
- How many pages visitors check before they leave the site
Google Digital Garage Module 25 Quiz Answers
1. Which of the following is a sign that customers are having trouble using a particular device to make purchases?
- Analytics shows you have a lot of mobile visitors, but very few purchases through mobile
- A specific product is not selling much compared to your other products
- You get a lot of questions about your return policy
- People are having trouble using a promo code for a current sale
2. What is an example of product merchandising?
- Running an ad for your products
- Adding a way for customers to filter your products
- Displaying very specific, featured products on your home page
- Cross-selling products in the checkout process
3. Which of the following statements is true when describing how retargeting ads work?
- Retargeting ads are visible to people who haven’t been on your website yet
- Once a user visits your site, the code drops an anonymous browser cookie
- Once your customer purchases, you can not turn off the retargeting ad
- Retargeting will always drive customers to your site
These are 6 questions that have been asked in Module 25 Of Google Digital Garage Exam and all the answers marked in Green color are correct and the answers marked in Red color are wrong.
Disclaimer: These Google Digital Garage Answers, Google Digital Marketing Answers, Google Digital Garage Answers Unlock Digital 2021, Google Digital Marketing Course Answers, Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Answers are only for educational purposes so please don’t use them for any cheating purposes.
Google Digital Garage Answers [All 26 Modules & Final Exam]
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers – The Online Opportunity Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – Your First Steps In Online Success Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers – Plan Your Online Business Strategy Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Make Search Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 12 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally Answers
- Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers [Updated & Old Questions]
- Google Digital Garage Answers [All Modules]
Google Digital Garage Module 25 – FAQ
Google Digital Garage is a free educational program where you can find premium quality knowledge in the form of videos by experts to make your digital marketing career better and give it a boost.
Yes, all these answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to make your experience better I keep on updating the article with the latest answers so make sure to check bookmark the page.
Click here to visit the course page > sign in with your Google account > all the available free courses will be displayed to you.
Yes, at the end of the exam when you pass with min score you will be awarded a free certificate.
I’m assuming that this article would be useful for you to find all the Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training you can also check out our other free courses.
Note: If any of the answers are wrong or you have the latest questions then make sure to share them with us in the comment below or by email.