Are you looking for Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers? If yes, here are Expand Internationally Answers Asked in the Google Digital marketing module 26. This article will help you with the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Module 26 Exam Answers in the easiest ways. I have followed this article to pass Module 26 of the Google Digital Garage Quiz and you can also use it as a guide.
Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally Answers
- Matt runs an online vintage record store in the UK. He wants to expand into new markets, but doesn’t know where to begin.
- Matt has found out there’s a growing market for vintage records in Portugal. He now needs to identify insights on his new audience using a variety of tools.
- Matt needs to make sure his website is suitable for his Portuguese customers. He’s made a list of translation and localisation tasks.
- Matt’s chosen his market, now it’s time to find new customers. He has a few ideas, but not all of them will reach his Portuguese audience.
- Portugal seems like a good market for Matt to move into. He’s looked into the legal requirements of trading records in Portugal and is pleased to find there aren’t any. But what other financial or regulatory requirements should he check?
- Matt’s found out that Portugal has fast internet speeds, which is great for accessing his website. What things will Matt definitely need to do now he has customers in a new market?
- Matt’s getting ready to sell his vintage records to Portuguese customers online. But there’s one unhelpful task on his to-do list.
- What is the best way to translate the content on your website for a new market?
- Before starting to promote products to other countries online, what could you use to gauge demand for your product in that specific market?
- When adapting your website for customers who speak a different language, what should you do?
- Which of the following is primarily meant to target new customers online?
- What should a business do first, when considering going into a new market?
- When selling to people in different countries, what payment form should you consider using if you aren’t already?
- Which of the following options is important to research when planning to expand delivery of products and services to customers across the globe?
Google Digital Garage Answers [All 26 Modules & Final Exam]
Google Digital Garage Module 26 FAQ
Google Digital Garage is an online free course by Google where you can learn lots of things about the fundamentals of digital marketing. It also helps you take your online businesses visible to more customers with fewer investments.
Yes, all these answers are 100% correct.
Yes, these answers are up to date with the latest questions.
After finishing the final exam, you will be awarded a free certificate in Digital Marketing.
I hope now you know the correct answer to all the Google Digital Garage Module 26 questions. If this article helped you find the Google Digital Marketing Module 26 Exam Answer, don’t forget to share it with your friends.