Here you will find ✅✅✅ all the Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers below marked in Green Color. These google garage digital marketing answers have been updated recently with the latest questions asked in the previous examination with full explanations that you will get when you tap on the question.
You are at the right place ✅✅✅ if you are looking for the fundamentals of digital marketing answers of module 26 – Expand Internationally as here we have shared all 14 questions along with their correct answers.
Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 26 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Introduction to international marketing and export
Matt runs an online vintage record store in the UK. He wants to expand into new markets, but doesn’t know where to begin.
What tools can help him choose his new market?
- Market insight tools
- Search trends by location
- Translation services
2. Validating your new market
Matt has found out there’s a growing market for vintage records in Portugal. He now needs to identify insights on his new audience using a variety of tools.
Can you help him match the correct tool with its corresponding insight?
- High search traffic on vintage record terms from Portugal – Google Market Finder
- Low competition on search ads in Portugal – Google Keyword Planner
- People in Portugal are looking at his website – Google Analytics
3. Being understood abroad
Matt needs to make sure his website is suitable for his Portuguese customers. He’s made a list of translation and localisation tasks.
Which items on his list relate to localisation?
- Adjusting colloqualisms so they make sense in Portuguese
- Adding his UK office’s address to the main site
- Calculating prices of the products in local currency.
- Adjusting humourous product descriptions so they make sense in Portuguese
4. Advertise across borders
Matt’s chosen his market, now it’s time to find new customers.
He has a few ideas, but not all of them will reach his Portuguese audience.
Can you help him choose his best advertising ideas?
- Advertise on Portuguese music websites
- Send English emails to current UK customers
- Use search ads driven by translated search terms
- Set up a Portuguese fanpage for his store
5. The support systems you will need
Portugal seems like a good market for Matt to move into. He’s looked into the legal requirements of trading records in Portugal and is pleased to find there aren’t any. But what other financial or regulatory requirements should he check?
- Custom duties and tariffs
- Portuguese taxes
- Exchange rates
- National holidays
- Product safety requirements
- Insurance cover
6. Helping customers abroad buy your products
Matt’s found out that Portugal has fast internet speeds, which is great for accessing his website. What things will Matt definitely need to do now he has customers in a new market?
- Use an international payment system
- Research the Portuguese music scene
- Visit Portugal frequently
- Use an automated translation service
- Learn to speak Portuguese
- Check his site from an international point of view
7. Delivering to customers across the globe
Matt’s getting ready to sell his vintage records to Portuguese customers online. But there’s one unhelpful task on his to-do list.
Can you cross it out for him?
- Research label requirments for international shipping
- Set up a few Portuguese social media accounts
- Choose an international shipping partner
- Set up customer service for international orders
Google Digital Garage Module 26 Quiz Answers
1. What is the best way to translate the content on your website for a new market?
- Google translate
- Native speakers
- Translation software
- Language guide
2. Before starting to promote products to other countries online, what could you use to gauge demand for your product in that specific market?
- Translation software
- Keyword planning tools
- Interviews with people from that country
- A range of search ads in different countries
3. When adapting your website for customers who speak a different language, what should you do?
- Have a ‘translate’ button that pulls a translation from an external provider
- Translate your content with consideration to particular words and phrases
- Translate your content directly, word for word
- Localise the name of the business owners
4. Which of the following is primarily meant to target new customers online?
- Email marketing
- Print advertising
- Retargeting advertising
- Search advertising
5. What should a business do first, when considering going into a new market?
- Hire an agency to translate its website into the local language
- Open a new office in the capital city
- Determine its ability to deliver products and review all tax and legal information
- Invest in major ad campaigns to raise brand awareness
6. When selling to people in different countries, what payment form should you consider using if you aren’t already?
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- Paypal or Worldpay
- Bank transfers
7. Which of the following options is important to research when planning to expand delivery of products and services to customers across the globe?
- What times of the day international shoppers are online
- The legal and tax considerations in that market
- Which social channels are popular in that market
- Which couriers offer the cheapest services for global shipping
These are 14 questions that have been asked in Module 26 Of Google Digital Garage Exam and all the answers marked in Green color are correct and the answers marked in Red color are wrong.
Disclaimer: These Google Digital Garage Answers, Google Digital Marketing Answers, Google Digital Garage Answers Unlock Digital 2021, Google Digital Marketing Course Answers, Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Answers are only for educational purposes so please don’t use them for any cheating purposes.
Google Digital Garage Answers [All 26 Modules & Final Exam]
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers – The Online Opportunity Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – Your First Steps In Online Success Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers – Plan Your Online Business Strategy Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Make Search Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 12 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally Answers
- Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers [Updated & Old Questions]
- Google Digital Garage Answers [All Modules]
Google Digital Garage Module 26 – FAQ
Google Digital Garage is a free educational program where you can find premium quality knowledge in the form of videos by experts to make your digital marketing career better and give it a boost.
Yes, all these answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to make your experience better I keep on updating the article with the latest answers so make sure to check bookmark the page.
Click here to visit the course page > sign in with your Google account > all the available free courses will be displayed to you.
Yes, at the end of the exam when you pass with min score you will be awarded a free certificate.
I’m assuming that this article would be useful for you to find all the Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training you can also check out our other free courses.
Note: If any of the answers are wrong or you have the latest questions then make sure to share them with us in the comment below or by email.