Are you looking for Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers? If yes, here are Build Your Web Presence Answers Asked in the Google Digital marketing module 3. This article will help you with the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Module 3 Exam Answers in the easiest ways. I have followed this article to pass Module 3 of the Google Digital Garage Quiz and you can also use it as a guide.
Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence Answers
- Addie runs a local bakery. After getting the business up and running over the last six months, she’s now ready to create a digital presence. What do you think Addie should set up first:
- Addie is investigating how to create business websites for her local bakery business. She’s trying to get her head around how websites work. How good is your tech knowledge? Can you check the facts for Addie?
- Addie owns the Knead to Know Bakery and has decided to open a website.
- Addie is drafting a description for the About Us page of her bakery website. Which do you think works best?
- Addie wants to make her website easy to navigate. Which of the following features should Addie include on every page of her website?
- To make the homepage of her local bakery website interesting, Addie wants to add some media elements to it.
- Which of the following statements is true when it comes to developing a web presence for a business?
- What is a web server?
- Fill in the blank: A __________ is a shortcut to other pages on your site or elsewhere on the web.
- Which of the following is something you’ll probably want to exclude from your website?
- Which of the following is an example of a ‘call to action’ on a website?
- What should you consider when developing your website content?
Google Digital Garage Answers [All 26 Modules & Final Exam]
Also Check: https://www.examsnap.com/
Google Digital Garage Module 3 FAQ
Google Digital Garage is an online free course by Google where you can learn lots of things about the fundamentals of digital marketing. It also helps you take your online businesses visible to more customers with fewer investments.
Yes, all these answers are 100% correct.
Yes, these answers are up to date with the latest questions.
After finishing the final exam, you will be awarded a free certificate in Digital Marketing.
I hope now you know the correct answer to all the Google Digital Garage Module 3 questions. If this article helped you find the Google Digital Marketing Module 3 Exam Answer, don’t forget to share it with your friends.