Here you will find ✅✅✅ all the Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers below marked in Green Color. These google garage digital marketing answers have been updated recently with the latest questions asked in the previous examination with full explanations that you will get when you tap on the question.
You are at the right place ✅✅✅ if you are looking for the fundamentals of digital marketing answers of module 4 – Plan Your Online Business Strategy as here we have shared all 10 questions along with their correct answers.
Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers – Plan Your Online Business Strategy Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 4 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. The benefits of an online strategy
Sam has recently decided to launch an online fitness coaching service. He has registered a domain name and set up a website, but is unsure of how to launch his business online in a way that will help him grow sustainably. Help Sam create his own online business strategy, by selecting the correct steps he should take.
- What should his first step be? – Define business goals
- What should his second step be? – Write a mission statement
- What should his third step be? – Identify his USP
2. Taking a business online
Omar owns a stall selling handmade cosmetics, and wants to launch an e-commerce site. He has lots of experience selling his products in person at markets, but is now hoping to reach more customers online.
Can you advise Omar on how to make both his online and offline business successful?
- He should focus on duplicating his successful offline marketing efforts to an online audience – False
- He should sell at a cheaper price on the website to attract more customers – False
- He should identify his various online and offline audiences, and how best to engage them – True
- He should consider paid online advertising as the sole means of promoting his business online – False
3. Understanding customer behaviour
Holly owns a dance studio. To improve sales of dance classes, she is reviewing how her marketing team could update the company’s online presence.
As part of the rebrand, the team listened to customer feedback and mapped customer journeys. They identified two things online customers generally struggled with: navigating the website and finding the business’s contact information.
Which of the brand’s touchpoints should Holly modify to help address her customer’s feedback?
- Website layout
- Instagram account
- Instructor’s Blog
- Email marketing
4. How to stand out from the competition
Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales.
Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- Hire a financial planner
- Identify a USP
- Ship to new countries
- Build a SWOT analysis
- Distribute feedback forms to suppliers
- Review competitor websites
5. Using goals to improve business performance
Ryan has written some KPIs to help his fitness centres achieve the business goal of “improving overall client satisfaction”.
Review these four KPIs. Which do you think fit the criteria of being specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound?
- Ensure 80% of clients use the gym’s online system to book personal training appointments
- Increase how much money customers spend in the gym’s juice bar
- A score of 85% or more in the annual survey for the question ‘Would you recommend this gym to a friend?’
- Ensure 90% of new gym members book an induction session within the first two weeks of joining
Google Digital Garage Module 4 Quiz Answers
- Identifying business goals
- Understanding what the competition is doing
- Knowing the market
- Aligning goals to the strategy
- To help determine a marketing strategy
- To help a business understand the customer journey online
- To help a business reach a global audience
- To give insight into specific customer groups
- It allows brands to add pop-up ads at every point of the customer journey, ensuring high visibility
- It gives businesses the opportunity to save money on online advertising
- It provides customers with value every time they come into contact with a brand, helping build trust
- It gives businesses an opportunity to collect more data from potential customers
- Incorporate it within marketing materials across all channels to help raise customer awareness
- Create an email campaign letting your customers know why you are unique
- Film a video explaining your unique selling point and send it to employees
- Create a press release and distribute it through your channels
- Audience segmentation
- Long-term projections
- Financial viability
- Board decisions
These are 10 questions that have been asked in Module 4 Of Google Digital Garage Exam and all the answers marked in Green color are correct and the answers marked in Red color are wrong.
Disclaimer: These Google Digital Garage Answers, Google Digital Marketing Answers, Google Digital Garage Answers Unlock Digital 2021, Google Digital Marketing Course Answers, Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Answers are only for educational purposes so please don’t use them for any cheating purposes.
Google Digital Garage Answers [All 26 Modules & Final Exam]
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers – The Online Opportunity Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – Your First Steps In Online Success Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers – Plan Your Online Business Strategy Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Make Search Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 12 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally Answers
- Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers [Updated & Old Questions]
- Google Digital Garage Answers [All Modules]
Google Digital Garage Module 4 – FAQ
Google Digital Garage is a free educational program where you can find premium quality knowledge in the form of videos by experts to make your digital marketing career better and give it a boost.
Yes, all these answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to make your experience better I keep on updating the article with the latest answers so make sure to check bookmark the page.
Click here to visit the course page > sign in with your Google account > all the available free courses will be displayed to you.
Yes, at the end of the exam when you pass with min score you will be awarded a free certificate.
I’m assuming that this article would be useful for you to find all the Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training you can also check out our other free courses.
Note: If any of the answers are wrong or you have the latest questions then make sure to share them with us in the comment below or by email.