Are you looking for Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers? If yes, here are Get Discovered With Search Answers Asked in the Google Digital marketing module 6. This article will help you with the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Module 6 Exam Answers in the easiest ways. I have followed this article to pass Module 6 of the Google Digital Garage Quiz and you can also use it as a guide.
Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search Answers
- Eric is expanding his business by selling fruit and veg online. His website has been up and running for a while but he’s not getting many views or orders online. Eric knows he can improve his search engine results with either paid search or SEO. Take a look at the following search results screens. Where will his website appear in the search results if he purely uses SEO to improve his results?
- Eric is keen to improve his search engine results and he wants to use SEO to do it. He’s written the step-by-step process for his SEO plan, but it’s currently in the wrong order. Can you reorder it?
- Eric sells fruit and veg online and is using SEO to improve where he ranks in search engine results. He’s researched what people search for to get to his website, and he’s created content to match it.
- Eric is optimising his fruit and veg website for SEO and would like to improve his ‘long tail’ keywords. Which of these sets of words contains an example of long tail keywords?
- Eric has been selling fruit and veg online for a while. He’s chosen the keywords that he feels will drive the right people to his website; now he needs to track the progress of these keywords with analytics tools.
- Which of the following factors should you consider when optimising your website for search engines?
- What should be the first step of a structured SEO plan?
- When it comes to search ads, which of the following could dictate how an ad will perform against a competitor?
- Fill in the blank: Short strings of specific keywords with low search volume are called ___________.
- Which of the following would be an ideal goal for an SEO plan?
Google Digital Garage Answers [All 26 Modules & Final Exam]
Google Digital Garage Module 6 FAQ
Google Digital Garage is an online free course by Google where you can learn lots of things about the fundamentals of digital marketing. It also helps you take your online businesses visible to more customers with fewer investments.
Yes, all these answers are 100% correct.
Yes, these answers are up to date with the latest questions.
After finishing the final exam, you will be awarded a free certificate in Digital Marketing.
I hope now you know the correct answer to all the Google Digital Garage Module 6 questions. If this article helped you find the Google Digital Marketing Module 6 Exam Answer, don’t forget to share it with your friends.