Are you looking for Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers? If yes, here are Improve Your Search Campaigns Answers Asked in the Google Digital marketing module 9. This article will help you with the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Module 9 Exam Answers in the easiest ways. I have followed this article to pass Module 9 of the Google Digital Garage Quiz and you can also use it as a guide.
Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns Answers
- Anna is a commercial photographer. She’s setting up SEM campaigns to draw more traffic to her site. She needs to make sure her ads are relevant, and she’s doing this by creating ad groups for each type of product.
- Anna specialises in portrait photography. She uses her website to reach potential customers and has recently set up an SEM campaign to draw more traffic to her site. She wants to use negative keywords to make sure her ads don’t appear for people who aren’t potential customers.
- Anna has a themed portrait photography studio. She offers competitive prices and reaches and engages with visitors to her site through her online presence. However, not many of them become paying customers.
- Anna is a photographer. She’s previously focused on wedding photography, but she now takes requests to photograph other events as well. Customers can contact her through the site’s enquiry page to make requests. They can also look at her gallery and sign up to an email newsletter. Anna wants to track how many people request photography for events that aren’t weddings. Where should she place the conversion tracking code?
- Which of the following is a benefit of using relevant ads and landing pages?
- When it comes to search ads, which description best describes ‘negative keywords’?
- Fill in the blank: If you use __________ keywords when building your search ads, minor variations, like plurals, can still trigger the ad.
- What can conversion tracking in search help you measure?
Google Digital Garage Answers [All 26 Modules & Final Exam]
Google Digital Garage Module 9 FAQ
Google Digital Garage is an online free course by Google where you can learn lots of things about the fundamentals of digital marketing. It also helps you take your online businesses visible to more customers with fewer investments.
Yes, all these answers are 100% correct.
Yes, these answers are up to date with the latest questions.
After finishing the final exam, you will be awarded a free certificate in Digital Marketing.
I hope now you know the correct answer to all the Google Digital Garage Module 9 questions. If this article helped you find the Google Digital Marketing Module 9 Exam Answer, don’t forget to share it with your friends.