Here you will find ✅✅✅ all the Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers below marked in Green Color. These google garage digital marketing answers have been updated recently with the latest questions asked in the previous examination with full explanations that you will get when you tap on the question.
You are at the right place ✅✅✅ if you are looking for the fundamentals of digital marketing answers of module 9 – Improve Your Search Campaigns as here we have shared all 8 questions along with their correct answers.
Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 9 Check Your Knowledge Answers
1. Achieve relevance with good structure
Anna is a commercial photographer.
She’s setting up SEM campaigns to draw more traffic to her site. She needs to make sure her ads are relevant, and she’s doing this by creating ad groups for each type of product.
Take a look at the ad below:
Capture your special day with beautiful photographs
Call to book your date now!
Can you help Anna by eliminating the keywords that wouldn’t be relevant to her ad?
- Bridal party photos
- Candid wedding photos
- Baby photoshoot
- Newborn baby photography
- Professional website photos
2. Get the most from your keywords
Anna specialises in portrait photography. She uses her website to reach potential customers and has recently set up an SEM campaign to draw more traffic to her site. She wants to use negative keywords to make sure her ads don’t appear for people who aren’t potential customers.
Which of the following keywords are the negative keywords?
- Family photo
3. Fine-tune with keyword match types
Anna has a themed portrait photography studio. She offers competitive prices and reaches and engages with visitors to her site through her online presence. However, not many of them become paying customers.
Anna has a range of keywords and wants to fine-tune them to best target potentially paying customers.
Put the keywords in order of the broadest to the most restrictive.
- Photography, portraits
- Portrait photography studio
- Movie themed portrait photography
- Film themed portrait photography, low cost
4. How to know what’s working and what isn’t
Anna is a photographer. She’s previously focused on wedding photography, but she now takes requests to photograph other events as well. Customers can contact her through the site’s enquiry page to make requests. They can also look at her gallery and sign up to an email newsletter. Anna wants to track how many people request photography for events that aren’t weddings. Where should she place the conversion tracking code?
- Enquiry page
- Enquiry confirmation page
- Newsletter sign-up page
Google Digital Garage Module 9 Quiz Answers
1. Which of the following is a benefit of using relevant ads and landing pages?
- Increased cost for ad placements
- Higher ad positions on the search results page
- Higher cost per clicks on your ads
- Ads that will ensure more purchases
2. When it comes to search ads, which description best describes ‘negative keywords’?
- Keywords with no association to your site
- Keywords with a poor search volume
- Keywords that are excluded from a campaign
- Keywords that are typed incorrectly
3. Fill in the blank: If you use __________ keywords when building your search ads, minor variations, like plurals, can still trigger the ad.
- Exact Match
- Random Match
- Direct match
- Close match
4. What can conversion tracking in search help you measure?
- How many transactions are completed on your site overall
- How many people click on your SEM ad and end up browsing your site
- How many people visiting your site from a search ad end up completing a purchase
- How many customers your ad has converted into brand ambassadors
These are 8 questions that have been asked in Module 9 Of Google Digital Garage Exam and all the answers marked in Green color are correct and the answers marked in Red color are wrong.
Disclaimer: These Google Digital Garage Answers, Google Digital Marketing Answers, Google Digital Garage Answers Unlock Digital 2021, Google Digital Marketing Course Answers, Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Answers are only for educational purposes so please don’t use them for any cheating purposes.
Google Digital Garage Answers [All 26 Modules & Final Exam]
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers – The Online Opportunity Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers – Your First Steps In Online Success Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build Your Web Presence Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers – Plan Your Online Business Strategy Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers – Get Started With Search Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers – Get Discovered With Search Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers – Make Search Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers – Make Search Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers – Improve Your Search Campaigns Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 10 Answers – Get Noticed Locally Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 11 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 12 Answers – Help People Nearby Find You Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 13 Answers – Deep Dive Into Social Media Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 14 Answers – Discover The Possibilities Of Mobile Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 15 Answers – Make Mobile Work For You Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 16 Answers – Get Started With Content Marketing Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 17 Answers – Connect Through Email Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 18 Answers – Advertise On Other Websites Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers – Deep Dive Into Display Advertising Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers – Make The Most Of Video Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers – Get Started With Analytics Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers – Find Success With Analytics Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers – Turn Data Into Insights Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers – Build Your Online Shop Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers – Sell More Online Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers – Expand Internationally Answers
- Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers [Updated & Old Questions]
- Google Digital Garage Answers [All Modules]
Google Digital Garage Module 9 – FAQ
Google Digital Garage is a free educational program where you can find premium quality knowledge in the form of videos by experts to make your digital marketing career better and give it a boost.
Yes, all these answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to make your experience better I keep on updating the article with the latest answers so make sure to check bookmark the page.
Click here to visit the course page > sign in with your Google account > all the available free courses will be displayed to you.
Yes, at the end of the exam when you pass with min score you will be awarded a free certificate.
I’m assuming that this article would be useful for you to find all the Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article really helped you in any way then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them also know about this amazing training you can also check out our other free courses.
Note: If any of the answers are wrong or you have the latest questions then make sure to share them with us in the comment below or by email.