Are you looking for Google My Business Basics Assessment Exam Answers? If it’s yes, you will find the latest and updated answer to Google My Business Quiz by Skillshop. This article will help you with the Google My Business Exam Updated Answers in the easiest ways.
The correct answers are marked in Green Color with a tick mark so that you don’t get confused about the correct answer to the question.
Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions & answers.
Note: If the questions in the exam is not same/changed please share them with us, so that we update with the latest questions & answers
|Course||Google My Business Basics Assessment|
Google My Business Basics Assessment Answers
Pass The Assessment To Become Certified
1. What can you use to write applications that manage a Google My Business account and location data?
2. What are the verification options for businesses with 10 or more locations?
3. Juan wants to claim an existing listing for his business. What does he need to do to get started?
4. Cozy Coat Factory is a large chain retailer of discount fashions. Many of their stores are located within shopping centers and outlet malls. How should you input the business name of these locations in their bulk upload spreadsheet?
5. You just created a new product and want to get in front of potential customers who use Google Search and Maps. What is the most suitable Google My Business tool you can use to accomplish this?
6. How can business owners benefit from using AdWords Express with their Google My Business listing?
7. You just started using Google My Business and you want to see how many of your customers have been interacting with your business online. What feature can you use to access this information?
8. Lamin has requested and is awaiting his verification code, when he realizes he needs to edit some of his business information. What should he do next?
9. Jessica has claimed and edited her listing, but she is still not seeing her changes live on Google Search. What step does she need to complete to finalize her listing?
10. You are using Google My Business to promote your restaurant online and attract new customers. What feature can you use to encourage new people to try you out?
11. Bob owns a small café with a Google My Business listing, but he’d also love to have a mobile-friendly website as well. He doesn’t know much about creating websites. What’s a tool that Bob can use to create his site?
12. The Google My Business messaging tool allows customers to reach business owners through what type of communication?
13. Michelle wants to know how she can improve her business listing so it reaches the most people online. What can she do to get the information she needs?
14. Alan wants to make sure customers searching online know about the new line of shoes his store is now selling. What can he do with his Google My Business listing so customers learn about his new product?
15. You made changes to your business listing, but Google flagged the edits as pending. What do you need to do so your updated information appears in your listing?
Yes, all these Google My Business Basics Assessment answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to improve your experience. I keep updating the article with the latest answers, so check and bookmark the page.
Yes, at the end of the exam, you will be awarded a free certificate when you pass with min score.
I’m assuming that this article would be helpful for you to find all the Google My Business Basics Assessment Answers and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article helped you in any way, then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them know about this excellent training; you can also check out our other free courses.