Are you looking for HubSpot Digital Marketing Certification Exam answers? If yes, here you will find HubSpot’s latest and updated answer to the Digital Marketing Certification Exam and get a certificate. This article will help you with the HubSpot Digital Marketing Certification Exam Answers in the easiest ways.
The correct answers are marked in Green Color with a tick mark so that you don’t get confused about the correct answer to the question.
Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions & answers.
Note: If the questions in the exam is not same/changed please share them with us, so that we update with the latest questions & answers
|Course||HubSpot Digital Marketing Certification|
What you’ll learn:
- Optimize your website for search engines.
- Create a non-paid strategy to build and grow a following.
- Create an ads strategy to amplify your business message to a targeted audience.
HubSpot Digital Marketing Certification Exam Answers
HubSpot Digital Marketing Certification Exam Answers
1. Fill in the blank: Words like “free” or “percent off” may not trigger spam filters for your email, but could ___________.
2. True or false? You should use a consistent naming system to store and easily identify hosted files.
3. True or false? If you want to produce great content, then you need to hire an in-house content creator.
4. Fill in the blank: When creating a headline for your content, you should come up with ___________ different headlines.
5. True or false? Effective writers start by filling in the main points of their content and save writing the introduction and conclusion for after they’ve written their piece.
6. True or false? When possible, you should try and use extensive vocabulary in your writing.
7. True or false? Never use acronyms in your writing.
8. Which network has the longest life for a piece of content?
9. On which social network should you share content most frequently?
10. What does CRM stand for?
11. There are three key components to sending the right email. Two of them are the right email and the right time. What is the third?
12. What occurs during the attract stage of the inbound methodology?
13. When does the engage stage of the inbound methodology begin?
14. What is the purpose of the delight stage of the inbound methodology?
15. Fill in the blanks: Tail winds are to ________ : as headwinds are to _________.
16. What is the difference between a brand keyword and a non-brand keyword?
17. Fill in the blank: A keyword set to _____ match type will display your ad if the search term includes that keyword, or a very close variation.
18. Which of the following represents an exact match keyword?
19. Which of the following represents a phrase match keyword?
20. Which of the following represents a broad match keyword?
21. What symbol would you use to add a broad match modifier?
22. What symbol would you use to add a negative keyword?
23. True or false: Quality score is an algorithm that scores each of your search ads on spelling and grammar.
24. From top to bottom, what should your search account structure hierarchy look like?
25. How many ad extensions should you include in your search ads?
26. The inbound methodology is meant to support which business functions?
27. Scenario: Kyle is in a new role and looking to upskill, so he goes to Google to do some research. He finds a search engine listing that piques his interest and clicks it. He’s taken to a blog post on your site. He reads the post and sees there’s a content offer. He’s interested, but not sure he’s ready to give his information for it just yet. Below the offer, he sees a chatbot asking if he needs help so he clicks it to start a conversation. Which stage of the inbound methodology is Kyle in?
28. What does it mean to have an inbound approach to doing business?
29. Fill in the blank: When planning the timing of content in a calendar, _______.
30. What stage of the buyer’s journey is your audience in if they’re choosing a free trial or consultation?
31. True or false? Relevancy directly impacts ranking strength.
32. Fill in the blank: Once a search engine bot discovers your web page, it _______.
33. Fill in the blank: Measuring your website’s authority comes down to assessing the volume and quality of the ____________.
34. Scenario: Your business is going through a website redesign. The goal of the redesign is to update the look and feel of the website to better represent the brand. Your manager recommends a custom font to help make the content stand out. How should you respond?0
35. True or false? To help improve SEO, your URL should match the title of your blog post, word for word.
36. Fill in the blank: The ideal blog post title is _____ characters.
37. Which of the following is an example of a video in the engage stage?
38. Fill in the blank: Videos related to __________ moments address company milestones, new product or service features, or other company-related updates.
39. True or false? Watching three seconds of a YouTube video is considered a view.
40. Your manager asks your thoughts on how to increase visibility on the business’s YouTube channel. Which response best aligns with how YouTube’s algorithm works?
41. All of the following are key places your videos can appear on YouTube EXCEPT:
42. Your manager tasks you with getting more of your web pages displayed in the featured snippet on a search engine results page. The best way to increase the number of your web pages that appear in featured snippets is by _______?
43. Which of these KPIs demonstrate social media ROI? Choose all that apply.
44. Which of the following places on Instagram can you use a link to click through to your website? Choose all that apply.
45. In order to include a link in a Story, Instagram requires business accounts to have ____ followers.
46. True or false? When getting started with a business Instagram account, consider purchasing at least 1,000 followers to make your brand look more credible and acquire followers at a faster rate.
47. True or false? Adding a string of meaningless numbers to your Instagram username could appear spammy.
48. Scenario: Tom is an avid Facebook user. Tom’s friend, Jane, posts a video from a travel-focused company called Get Out, Stay Out, about a new, local hiking trail. In the comments, Jane shares her thoughts and opinions about the trail. The following day, Tom’s sister sends him the same video link through Facebook Messenger. The Facebook algorithm sees all these interactions. Keeping this in mind, it’s likely Facebook will _______.
49. True or false? You shouldn’t join a competitor’s Facebook Group. Doing so would only help increase their visibility, making it harder for you to create and grow a Facebook Group for your business.
50. True or false? You can have more than one key result per objective.
51. Scenario: An exact-match keyword for one of your ads is “blue women’s t-shirts.” Which of the following search queries would generate this ad? Choose all that apply.
52. Scenario: A phrase-match keyword for one of your ads is “traveling in Boston.” Which of the following search queries would generate this ad? Choose all that apply.
53. True or false? To deliver an ad only to people searching for dress shoes for men, you could modify your broad match keyword to “+men’s dress shoes.”
54. True or false? If you’re just starting out with paid ads and don’t know exactly how your persona will be searching, move from a narrower search to a broad match.
55. What are the two key actions to look at when optimizing each part of your email?
56. Fill in the blank: The ideal length of an email subject line is _____ characters.
57. To provide a personalized experience to your email reader, which of the following best practices should you employ? Select all that apply.
58. Which of the following is NOT an example of owned media?
59. Which of the following is NOT an example of paid media?
60. True or false: You should include either budget information or a time estimate in your content creation plan.
61. True or false? Your content creation framework should stay consistent over time.
62. What can you do to make a headline more compelling?
63. When is the most effective time to boost content on social media?
64. True or false? As buying behavior changes, the inbound philosophy will also evolve.
65. What is one benefit of running search ads for brand keywords?
66. Fill in the blank: A keyword set to _____ match type will display your ad if the search term contains the same order of the words, but it can also contain additional words.
67. Fill in the blank: A keyword set to ______ match type will display your ad when the search term contains any or some combination or variations of the words in your keyword, in any order.
68. If you have a keyword set to broad match, but you want to select specific keywords that must be included in the search query for your ad to be displayed, what would you use?
69. What is the benefit of including ad extensions in your search ads?
70. True or false? A content offer is something you create and publish in exchange for personal information, like an email address and a name.
71. All of the following impact a website’s ability to rank on a search engine results page EXCEPT:
72. True or false? Website performance does not impact visibility on Facebook.
73. Which of the following is the best practice for optimizing the elements on a web page to reduce page size?
74. How could this sentence be corrected to cut out fluffy words? “I really just want to go to the arcade to play games in order to have fun.”
75. Which of the following is an example of a video in the delight stage?
76. True or false? The holistic social media team model is common in growing companies. In this model, one team coordinates the approach to managing each social media account in partnership with other groups within the organization.
77. When auditing your social media content, what questions should you be looking to answer? Choose all that apply.
78. What’s an example of a measurable key result? Choose all that apply.
79. Having an understanding of what you’re trying to achieve is the most important part of creating high-performing emails. What theme does this correlate to?
80. ___________ characters is the average character length that will appear on a mobile device for your email.
81. During the decision stage of the buyer’s journey, it’s effective to use which of the following content formats? Select all that apply.
82. All of the following are attributes of a content creation workflow EXCEPT:
83. To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
84. True or false? You should post the same message across all of your social channels.
85. Which KPI is most likely to be a vanity metric?
86. What are the three stages of the buyer’s journey?
87. Which of the following is an example of a video in the attract stage?
88. Which of the following factors does YouTube pay attention to as part of its algorithm?
89. Fill in the blank: ________ refers to how well a document matches a search query.
90. Fill in the blank: To keep your content calendar agile, it shouldn’t extend more than ___________.
91. You asked your colleague to provide feedback on a blog post you recently wrote. When they sent you their feedback, they made edits directly in the doc. Is this a best practice for a content editing process?
92. Fill in the blank: When performing a social media content audit, begin by looking at all of the content you’ve posted in the last _________.
93. True or false? A benefit of organic content promotion is the ability to develop and deliver highly targeted content to consumers who will find the content most relevant.
Yes, these HubSpot Digital Marketing Certification Exam Answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to improve your experience. I keep updating the article with the latest answers, so check and bookmark the page.
Yes, at the end of the exam, you will be awarded a certificate when you pass with min score.
I’m assuming that this article would be helpful for you to find all the HubSpot Digital Marketing Certification Exam Answers. If this article helped you in any way, then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them know about this excellent training; you can also check out our other free courses.