Are you looking for IBM Cloud Essentials V3 exam answers by Cognitive Class? If yes, this article will help you find all the questions and answers asked in the Cognitive Class IBM Cloud Essentials V3 Quiz. I have followed this article to solve all the questions for this exam.
The course begins with an introduction to the IBM Cloud platform which covers topics such as data center locations and configuring identity and access management. You will discover the various Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) options available on IBM Cloud. Next, you will learn about the deployment options on IBM Cloud; this includes topics such as Containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift. You will also become familiar with IBM Cloud services such as Databases, Artificial Intelligence and Watson, Blockchain, Internet of Things, and many others.
|Trainer||Steve Martinelli, Horea Porutiu|
|Audience||Anybody who wants an introduction to IBM Cloud|
|IBM Cloud Essentials V3||Click Here|
Cognitive Class – IBM Cloud Essentials V3 Exam Answers
Module 1 – Introduction to the IBM Cloud
1. Which scenario describes a multi-cloud environment?
2. What are the three account types in IBM Cloud?
3. What are Resource Groups used for?
4. Compute, Storage and Network services can be grouped together as what?
Module 2 – Infrastructure Services
1. Which of the following is one of the building blocks for Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
2. What type of storage in IBM Cloud can be used to create an ‘NFS Share’?
3. Which TWO of the following are billing types for IBM Cloud Classic Infrastructure Virtual Servers?
4. Which service available in IBM Cloud can help protect applications against DDoS attacks?
Module 3 – Running workloads on the IBM Cloud
1. How are permissions to work with Cloud Foundry services controlled in IBM Cloud?
2. What type of configuration file is used by Kubernetes to tell it how to deploy a service?
3. Select all of the offerings below that deliver a platform as a service?
4. Which of the following would you not expect an orchestration platform to deliver?
Module 4 – Services and solutions
1. Which of the following applies to IBM Cloud Paks
2. Select all of the data storage capabilities that exist in the IBM Cloud public catalog?
3. Select all of the services that are available from the IBM Cloud catalog for a developer to leverage machine learning via API from within their apps?
4. Which of the following statements apply to Tekton?
IBM Cloud Essentials V3 Final Exam Answers
1. What is a Red Hat OpenShift Project?
2. Which TWO of the following IBM Cloud offerings provides a ‘scale to zero’ option, where there are no application specific resources running when there is no work to be done?
3. Which of the following IBM Cloud account types offers both access to the full IBM Cloud Catalog and discounted pricing?
4. A user wants to use an analytics application on the cloud, but does not want to have to install or manage it themselves. What type of cloud deployment model suits their requirement?
5. A customer has asked you to explain the benefits of a multicloud environment. Which of the following statements would you include in your reply?
6. A customer is getting frustrated because they have 30 developers and they need to provide them with the same IBM Cloud account privileges to work on a project. They are saying that it will take a long time for them to grant all the IAM rights individually. What can you suggest?
7. Your cost-conscious client has a need for virtual server instances to run batch jobs. It doesn’t matter when the jobs run, or if they complete in one run,as they can be restarted from where they left off. What type of IBM Cloud Classic Infrastructure virtual server instance do you recommend?
8. You are discussing Kubernetes with a customer and they say that they require a cluster which meets their strict security requirement of no public infrastructure and provides them with the highest level of availability. What do you recommend?
9. You need to talk to a customer and explain the differences between VPC Gen1 and VPC Gen2. Which of the following do you include?
10. Which VMware offering on IBM Cloud is self-built and configured?
11. A customer is asking about file storage and has mentioned that they have a high number of read and write operations from their application. What aspect of the storage configuration does this refer to?
12. A customer has a large number of backup files that they want to store. The backups are being kept for archiving purposes and will be rarely accessed. Which of the following would provide the customer with the lowest cost storage option?
13. You are meeting a client that has told you that they need a dedicated connection to IBM Cloud from their data centre for their users to access business critical applications. What service from IBM Cloud do you discuss?
14. You’re in a meeting and a customer has asked you what a toolchain is. Which of the following answers would be your reply?
15. Which TWO of the following are genuine names of IBM Cloud Paks?
I hope this article would be helpful for you to find all the “Cognitive Class Answers: IBM Cloud Essentials – V3 Quiz Answers“. If this article helped you learn something new for free, then share it on social media, let others know about this, and check out the other free courses we have shared here. What is your opinion about the IBM cloud essentials – v3 answers drop in the comments below.