Are you looking for MATLAB Questions and Answers for the Objective and MCQ exam? If yes, here you will find hundreds of MATLAB MCQ Questions along with its answer. This article will also help you with MATLAB Quiz Objective answers in the easiest ways.
The correct answers are marked in Green Color with a tick mark so that you don’t get confused about the correct answer to the question.
Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions & answers.
MATLAB Questions and Answers
1. What does Matlab stand for?
2. What symbol precedes all comments in Matlab?
3. Which of the following is not a pre-defined variable in Matlab?
4. This Matlab command clears all data and variables stored in memory:
5. Characters in Matlab are represented in their value in memory.
6. Which is these is not an aspect of a for/while loop:
7. To better manage memory and prevent unnecessary memory allocations, Matlab uses:
8. To print a newline in a fprintf statement, you must use the following escape character:
9. In Matlab, this keyword immediately moves to the next iteration of the loop:
10. Which of the following will correctly define x, y, and z as symbols?
11. Which of these is the way to access the first element in a vector named v (assuming there is at
least one element in the vector)?
12. Which of the following is used to see if two elements are equal in MATLAB?
13. If vector = [1 2 3 4; 11 24 92 100; 345 65 90 1]. What will the value of a be equal to if this
code is entered into MATLAB >>[a b] = size (vector)?
14. What is the value of ans that is printed when the following code is run: isnumeric(32)
15. If I want to save a formatted string to memory, but don’t want to print it out, which
command should I use?
16. To add a comment to the mfile, the MATLAB command is
17. When used in the fprintf command, the %g is used as the
18. When used in the fprintf command, the \n is used to
19. To display ‘Question 2’ in the command window, the correct command is
20. The clc command is used to
21. The num2str command
22. The output of the last line is
23. To join one or more strings into a single string is known as
24. The output of
25. What are MEX files in MATLAB?
26. How to stop the execution of a chain of commands?
27. MATLAB allows modelling of different control systems using ___________
28. What is not displayed by the Workspace?
29. The function to close the windows containing graphs generated from MATLAB is ___________
30. What will the following set of commands do when they are present in a script file?
stem[y1,y2]; title(‘p’); print -deps p
31. What are the difference between the ‘help’ and the ‘look for’ command?
32. Where do we need to store a function to call it in other programs?
33. To display comments of M-file, we use ___________
34. To add comments in MATLAB, use _________
35. Which functions help you to save and load variables?
I’m assuming this article would be helpful for you to find all the MATLAB Questions and Answers [Updated Objective & MCQ]. If this article helped you in any way, then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them know about this free training.