Are you looking for Microsoft Advertising Search Certification Exam answers? If yes, here you will find Microsoft’s latest and updated answer to Microsoft Search Advertising Exam and get a certificate. This article will help you with the Microsoft Advertising Search Certification Exam Answers in the easiest ways.
The correct answers are marked in Green Color with a tick mark so that you don’t get confused about the correct answer to the question.
Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions & answers.
Note: If the questions in the exam is not same/changed please share them with us, so that we update with the latest questions & answers
|Course||Microsoft Advertising Search Certification|
Microsoft Advertising Search Certification Exam Answers
Microsoft Advertising Search Certification Exam Answers
1. Contoso Bikes wants to ensure that if one campaign is attracting a lot of traffic on a given day, it CAN take budget from other campaigns. Which budget type should they select?
2. What are the ways in which you can target your ads?
3. Which column is required as mandatory when uploading your Dynamic Search Ads page feed?
4. An ad title can contain 3 parts, each up to 30 characters long.
5. Report templates can be saved and scheduled to run automatically.
6. Jane knows that her campaigns will be more efficient if she improves her quality score. How can Jane do this?
7. Nick’s Shirts and Ties wants to track a conversion each time someone makes a purchase on their website using a destination URL conversion goal. Which page should they specify as the destination URL to track this type of conversion?
8. Microsoft Advertising Editor allows you to work and make changes online only.
9. Hitesh is running a search campaign for a major retailer and wants to remarket to previous site visitors. When doing this, Hitesh can target site visitors or cart abandoners, but not people who have actually made a purchase.
10. At what level is auto-tagging with Microsoft Click ID enabled when creating a new Universal Even Tracking (UET) conversion goal?
11. Which of the following is not considered in calculating quality score?
12. What is the maximum number of headlines an advertiser can provide for their Responsive Search Ads?
13. Contoso Holidays wants their ad to display for the keyword ‘Flights to New York’ only when a customer’s search query matches their keyword precisely- including some close variants- with no extra words. Which keyword match option should they select?
14. Arlo has applied targeting at both the campaign level and ad group level to his campaign. Which level will take priority?
15. When using Google Import, which of the following may be modified automatically as part of the import process?
16. In general, the higher up on the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) your ad is the less likely it will be to clicked.
17. How is a click-through rate defined?
18. What level or levels can ad targets be set?
19. When will changes made in Microsoft Advertising Editor be reflected in your Microsoft Advertising account?
20. Complete the following sentence by selecting 2 correct answers: With Microsoft Advertising, you can use Dynamic Remarketing…
21. How many types of Dynamic Remarketing lists are available to an advertiser?
22. Microsoft Advertising allows you to import a keyword list from Google.
23. Maria has noticed that her ads are not appearing as high on the search engine results page as they used to. Which of the following could Maria do to improve her ads’ position?
24. Kari’s Clothes online store has a remarketing list of site visitors applied to a campaign. For this campaign, they only want their ads to appear to customers on the remarketing list. Which targeting option should they choose?
25. What are the benefits of using in-market audiences?
26. For enhanced cost per click, which of the following is true about Universal Event Tracking (UET) with a conversion goal?
27. Ad group settings must inherit settings from the campaign level.
28. With conversion tracking, the only thing possible to track is when a customer actually purchases a product.
29. Helena wants to compare the performance of ads running on owned and operated sites to ads running on the Microsoft Search Partner Network. In which of the following ways can Helena do this?
30. Jack wants to provide a variety of headlines and descriptions so Microsoft Artificial Intelligence can automatically select the best combination. What ad type should Jack create?
31. Which of the following are Microsoft Advertising budgeting options?
32. Microsoft Advertising saves your Google Ads sign-in information for easier access with other Google Imports.
33. What are some benefits of using remarketing in your paid search campaign?
34. Susana has recently implemented Responsive Search Ads (RSAs) on search campaigns. To best understand the full impact of her RSAs, how soon after implementation should Susana measure their performance?
35. Celine is a camera retailer who wants to create engaging ads with images of what products are sold from the catalog. What ad type should Celine use?
36. Which of the following will not import using the Google Import tool?
37. Cathleen wants to check that three Universal Event Tracking (UET) tag is functioning correctly on the website, ‘Cathleen’s Musical Instruments’. Which of the following options would enable Cathleen to do this?
38. Responsive Search Ads can be imported from your Google Ads campaign.
39. Saskia is running a search campaign for a major retailer and is writing ad copy. With remarketing, Saskia has the ability to show previous website visitors different ad copy to other people.
40. Which of the following is true about Universal Event Tracking (UET)?
41. Hitesh wants to see the number of impressions for each headline and description combination for his Responsive Search Ad (RSA). What type of report should Hitesh run?
42. What should you know before importing a file in Microsoft Advertising Editor?
43. What is an EXTA?
44. You can use the Google Import feature to import an in-market audience to your campaign.
45. Willow Sporting Goods are concerned that a lot of their ads are being blocked from showing. They believe this is due to keywords that have been set up to prevent ads from being triggered by a certain word or phrase. Which report should they run?
46. When is a customer removed from the Dynamic Remarketing list?
47. Which of the following payment methods are allowed if using a post-pay threshold?
48. Yani is creating a search campaign and is choosing an automated bid strategy. The aim is to ensure an average spend to get a customer to take action on their website over 30 days is less than $10. Which bid strategy should Yani choose?
49. What are impressions?
50. What are the words or phrases a user types into a search box referred to as?
51. Gail’s Gifts is choosing an automated bidding strategy. They want to have confidence that their bids are driving as much traffic to their website as possible while staying within their budget. Which bid strategy should they choose?
52. What does a Callout ad extension provide?
53. Contoso Hotels wants to ensure that excessive spend on one campaign does not take budget from other campaigns. Which budget type should they select?
54. How is a conversion rate defined?
55. Broad match keywords have the most potential for high impressions.
56. What does SERP stand for?
57. To pay with monthly invoicing, you will need to have a live insertion order set up.
58. Contoso Foods wants to track each time a searcher who has clicked on their ad watches a video on their site as a conversion. Which Microsoft Advertising feature do they need to implement?
59. Dynamic Search Ads automatically target relevant search queries based on the content of your website, and are dynamically created to respond to these search queries.
60. Maria-Jose wants to run a report to see impressions, impression percentage, and impression percentage lost to budget and lost to bid. Which report should Maria-Jose run?
61. What does CTR stand for?
62. Contoso Shoes’ campaign reached its budget limit for the day, so it has been automatically paused. What could Contoso Shoes do to make its ads go live again?
63. What can a Sitelink ad extension provide?
64. Leo’s online store wants to set up remarketing for its search campaigns. In what order should steps be taken to achieve this?
65. Gregory wants to set up billing information in a new account. Gregory can use Google Import to copy this over from his Google Ads account.
66. What is the membership duration range an advertiser can specify when creating a Dynamic Remarketing list?
67. Ravleen wants to run a report to see financial documents, including invoices and credit memos. Which report should Ravleen run?
68. What are the ways in which you can import your Google Ads search campaign data?
69. The ‘Target and Bid’ audience target setting does not narrow your ad’s audience.
70. What is the correct order of hierarchy in the Microsoft Advertising account structure?
71. How many Universal Event Tracking (UET) tags are needed per advertiser website?
72. The Microsoft Search Partner Network is comprised of partner-managed properties powered by Bing. They have their own brands, but search results and ads are served by Bing.
73. Emily is creating a campaign for a large insurance company’s auto insurance and is choosing an automated bid strategy. The aim is to use Microsoft Advertising’s data-driven bidding to get as many online purchases as possible. Which bid strategy should Emily choose?
74. Contoso Ski House wants its keyword ‘winter vacations’ to match to queries such as ‘winter vacations discount’ but not ‘Hawaii vacations’. Which keyword match option should it select?
75. Contoso Desserts is new to Microsoft Advertising and wants to implement conversion tracking. What is the first step?
76. When you are testing your Responsive Search Ad (RSA), which of the following is recommended?
77. Which of the following is true about Microsoft Advertising Editor?
78. Campaigns are the lowest level in the account structure hierarchy.
79. Gaby is marketing luxury vacations and notices ads are being triggered by queries for ‘cheap vacations’. What should Gaby do to prevent this?
80. Anna notices one device type performing poorly. What is the maximum negative bid adjustment Anna can use for a device?
81. Which of the following is the default bid strategy when creating a new campaign?
82. Contoso Pet Supplies wants their ad for the keyword ‘Cat Snaxxx’ triggered when a user searches either of the individual words in any order, or words related to Cat or Snaxxx. Which match option should they choose?
83. An ad extension, if present, will always serve.
84. Which levels can you apply website exclusions for the Microsoft Search Partner Network?
85. Unless you choose to opt-in, your campaign will be automatically opted-out of Microsoft Search Partner traffic.
86. Contoso Clothing is new to Microsoft Advertising and wants to track how many people buy a shirt online after clicking on their ad. What feature must they implement?
87. What do past buyers lists do in a dynamic remarketing campaign?
88. What are some reasons why you would use page feeds for dynamic search ads?
89. Tailspin Fences and Gates Inc. does not want its ad to display when a customer searches for ‘Bill Gates’. To avoid displaying an ad when a customer searches for ‘Bill Gates’, which Microsoft Advertising option should they select?
90. Javier is interested in the performance of individual sites on the Microsoft Search Partner Network for his campaigns. What level of transparency can Javier get with Microsoft Advertising reporting?
91. A bid is the maximum amount an advertiser is willing to pay for a click.
92. The words or phrases a user types into a search box are often referred to as:
93. What an advertiser defines as a sale – could be a sign up or a purchase is known as:
94. What does the term SERP stand for?
95. Each sponsored search ad that a user sees is called a(n):
96. What is it called when a user clicks through to an advertiser’s website from a sponsored search listing?
97. How many sales an advertiser is getting per number of clicks is known as:
98. What do web crawlers do?
99. Paid search follows a Pay Per Click, or PPC, advertising model. Using this system, an advertiser only pays when a consumer clicks on their delivered ad.
100. Phuong wants to see details of which queries have been triggering the ads in a campaign that has been running for a few weeks. Which report should Phuong run?
Yes, all these Microsoft Advertising Search Certification Exam Answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to improve your experience. I keep updating the article with the latest answers, so check and bookmark the page.
Yes, at the end of the exam, you will be awarded a certificate when you pass with min score.
I’m assuming that this article would be helpful for you to find all the Microsoft Advertising Search Certification Exam Answers. If this article helped you in any way, then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them know about this excellent training; you can also check out our other free courses.