Are you looking for Microsoft Advertising Shopping Certification Exam answers? If yes, here you will find Microsoft’s latest and updated answer to Microsoft Advertising Shopping Exam and get a certificate. This article will help you with the Microsoft Advertising Shopping Certification Exam Answers in the easiest ways.
The correct answers are marked in Green Color with a tick mark so that you don’t get confused about the correct answer to the question.
Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions & answers.
Note: If the questions in the exam is not same/changed please share them with us, so that we update with the latest questions & answers
|Course||Microsoft Advertising Shopping Certification|
Microsoft Advertising Shopping Certification Exam Answers
Microsoft Advertising Shopping Certification Exam Answers
1. Which of the following statements describe the benefits of setting up a Smart Shopping Campaign?
2. In a shopping campaign, bidding should be higher when reaching a more granular level.
3. Microsoft Shopping Campaigns serve on mobile devices.
4. Price drop extensions work on both search and product ads.
5. Contoso Candies wants to change its store name in the Microsoft Merchant Center. Who can amend the store name?
6. Smart Shopping Campaigns take precedence over standard shopping campaigns.
7. Which of the following are benefits of utilizing local inventory ads?
8. What are some best practices when trying to optimize your description in the product feed?
9. Where do you go in the Microsoft Advertising User Interface to carry out a merchant center import?
10. Nicole has verified her domain with universal event tagging for other Microsoft Advertising products, but will still need to verify her domain again for Microsoft Shopping.
11. Your shopping feed file expires after 30 days unless refreshed or updated.
12. Contoso Pet Supplies wants to run a report that shows negative keywords and the products they are preventing from showing. Which report should they run?
13. Both Product_Type and Product_Category attributes recognize which sign as their delimiter?
14. Which of the following are required attributes when creating a shopping feed? Select all that apply.
15. Contoso Pet Supplies has noticed a recent dip in impressions in their shopping campaign and want to explore. Where can they do this?
16. Which of the following statements is true about shopping campaigns? Select all that apply.
17. Which of the following are acceptable feed file types? Select all that apply.
18. The products rating feed file is contained in the shopping feed file.
19. Contoso Hair Supplies wants to run a report that shows performance data such as clicks, impressions, and conversions for each product group in their feed. Which report should they run?
20. Contoso Jewelry store wants to review the import status of their most recent Google Merchant Center import. Where will they find this in the Microsoft Advertising User Interface?
21. The store name in a product ad is taken from the advertiser’s product feed.
22. Contoso Bikes have forgotten to update, or re-upload, their product feed file. After how long will their feed file expire if it’s not updated or re-uploaded?
23. Contoso Films wants to filter their products. Which of the following attributes cannot be used to filter their products in a shopping campaign?
24. Contoso Jewelry Store wants to start using product ads and Microsoft Shopping Campaigns from scratch. What is the correct sequence of steps they need to follow in order to do this?
25. What is the warning symbol when looking at product issues in the store summary page?
26. Contoso Cameras wants to run ads that have rich product information, including a product image and store name. What types of ads should they create?
27. Ted wants to create a store in the Microsoft Advertising User Interface (UI). Where does Ted need to go in the Ul to do this?
28. Contoso Kitchen Supplies are running product ads. When a searcher clicks on their ad, which of the following happens? Select all that apply.
29. A product appears in both a high priority (campaign A) with a bid of $1, and low priority (campaign B) with a bid of $10. Which will be used for a relevant query?
30. Which of the following is an optional attribute when creating your product feed?
31. When looking at product issues in the store summary, what is the symbol for an error?
32. How does Microsoft Advertising define impression share?
33. Contoso Clothing has frequent updates to the sale price and product availability attributes for specific products in their campaign. They also do not have an APl set up. Which of the following is Contoso Clothing’s best option?
34. Clicks on product ads are charged on what basis with Microsoft Advertising?
35. Which report should you run to see what your audience is searching for when your product ads are shown?
36. Which of the following advertisers would NOT be eligible to use Microsoft Shopping Campaigns? Select all that apply.
37. Which of the following are examples of product ad enhancements? Select all that apply.
38. Which of the following are useful Microsoft Advertising reports for your shopping campaigns? Select all that apply.
39. When a new shopping campaign is created, an ad group with a product group is created by default. What type of product group is this?
40. Contoso Kitchens wants to implement product ratings but do not have a feed file for this. They’ve heard that ratings from one supplier do not require an additional feed. Which supplier is this?
41. Contoso Cameras Inc. is adding a merchant promotion to its ad for 10% off. What clickable text will be added to Contoso Cameras’ ad to highlight the promotion?
42. Product ads contain which of the following? Select all that apply.
43. Which of the following statements about the redirect URL attributes in a product feed file is true? Select all that apply.
44. What is the Microsoft Advertising product ad maximum file size for the product image?
45. Brian has a new product and wants to set up a Smart Shopping campaign. What is the correct sequence of steps Brian needs to follow in order to do this? Organize the options in the correct order.
46. Amelia wants to run a report that shows performance data such as clicks, impressions, and conversions for each product in the feed. Which report should Amelia run?
47. When Contoso Clothing is submitting partial feed updates, which of the following attributes can be updated without editing their full feed? Select all that apply.
48. Which of the following is a way to verify your domain when setting up Microsoft Advertising shopping?
49. Which of the following Share of Voice attributes can you include in the product dimension report? Select all that apply.
50. What does the non-targeted report in ‘store issues’ tell you?
51. Contoso Cameras wants to submit local product information for their local inventory ads. How do they do this?
52. What are the benefits to opting-in to the automatic item updates in your Microsoft Shopping Campaigns’ feeds?
53. Hugo is setting up a new shopping campaign for a new product line. Which bid strategy can Hugo use if using a third party bid management tool?
54. Which of the following is a best practice for shopping campaign structures?
55. Contoso Toys has decided to create a “catch-all” campaign with an all-products product group in it. As a best practice, how should they bid in this scenario?
56. When creating a new shopping campaign you select ‘sell products from your catalog’ as your campaign goal. After this you select your campaign subtype, and can choose between Smart Shopping, Standard Shopping, or Dynamic Shopping.
57. Zoe is setting up Microsoft Advertising Shopping. Select three ways in which Zoe can verify her domain. Select all that apply.
58. How is it generally recommended you bid on product SKU product groups?
59. Contoso Cameras are collecting images and image links for their product feed file. What are some product image best practices they should adhere to? Select all that apply.
60. Contoso Cameras wants to group their products into the following sets: high margin products, special offers, and seasonal offers. Which feed field can they use to do this?
61. Which of the following bid strategies allow you to set your own bids? Select al that apply.
62. Which of the following statements is true about shopping campaigns?
63. Contoso Cameras’ campaigns have been running for six weeks. Where can they find reporting and analysis for their shopping campaigns? Select all that apply.
64. Contoso Foods are creating a shopping feed and completing the product category field. Microsoft Advertising supports the use of both string such as Electronics > Communications> Telephony > Mobile Phones and Product Category IDs such as ‘267’.
65. How many custom label attributes can you add for each product?
66. Contoso Cameras is seeing that their products are being rejected and want to learn why. Where can they go to find this information?
67. Contoso Widgets is a new advertiser creating a new store in Microsoft Merchant Center and their store is rejected. What are possible reasons for this? Select all that apply.
68. Contoso Lighting wants to set up Local Inventory Ads (LIAs) for their Microsoft Shopping Campaigns. In what order should the following steps be taken to set up them up? Organize the options in the correct order.
69. How can using the Google Merchant Center import tool benefit an advertiser? Select all that apply.
Yes, all these Microsoft Advertising Shopping Certification Exam Answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to improve your experience. I keep updating the article with the latest answers, so check and bookmark the page.
Yes, at the end of the exam, you will be awarded a certificate when you pass with min score.
I’m assuming that this article would be helpful for you to find all the Microsoft Advertising Shopping Certification Exam Answers. If this article helped you in any way, then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them know about this excellent training; you can also check out our other free courses.