Are you looking for Mobile Experience Certification Exam Answers? If it’s yes, you will find the latest and updated answer to Mobile Experience Certification Quiz by Google Marketing Platform. This article will help you with the Mobile Experience Certification Exam Updated Answers in the easiest ways.
The correct answers are marked in Green Color with a tick mark so that you don’t get confused about the correct answer to the question.
Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions & answers.
Note: If the questions in the exam is not same/changed please share them with us, so that we update with the latest questions & answers
|Course||Mobile Experience Certification Exam|
Mobile Experience Certification Exam Answers
Mobile Experience Certification Exam Assessment Answers
1. Gerald is the product manager for LaughItUp.com, a website for comedians. Earlier this year, many comments from site feedback complained about poor responsiveness. Working with the site marketing and development teams, Gerald created a plan where the site responsiveness metrics couldn’t fall below a certain level.
Which plan type is Gerald’s plan?
2. The business, Altawatch, has an effective team that comprises of an analyst, C-level, designer, developer, and marketer. Regardless of their job title or function, their work all has something in common.
What do these members of Altawatch share in common?
3. Caitlyn is responsible for leading the testing at Jellyish. Caitlyn has been using a testing platform for Jellyish’s site.
Why should Jellyish integrate their testing platform with their site analytics?
4. Oliver is the marketer for the web site, FindYourHome.com. Oliver thinks the slowness of the site discourages users from browsing the site. But he’s unsure how to demonstrate and prove this to the developer team and executive leadership.
What’s a tool Oliver can use to test, analyze, and report recommendations to improve the performance of the FindYourHome.com site?
5. Alan is the lead marketer for NewYorkCourier, a New York-based courier company. Their dev team has implemented several personalization features in the site. Before the changes go live, they’d like to test the effectiveness of the new personalization features.
What Google service can easily test the changes on NewYorkCourier, a New York-based courier company?
6. Chris is the marketer for AnimalRescue.com. She’s done a comparative analysis of the site against competitor sites. She’s convinced that improving the speed and responsiveness of the site will increase its effectiveness and revenue contribution.
Which statistic should she use to convince the executive leadership of AnimalRescue.com to make site speed a priority?
7. As the marketer for TravelTheWorld.com, the user experience for the site is Harper’s responsibility. She enjoys creating rich, impressive content that creates a welcoming environment for users. But the slow performance of the site frustrates her.
What’s a factor that’s likely slowing down the performance of the website?
8. SmithPlumbing.com, a local plumbing contractor, has contracted Jade to be their marketer. Thus far, their website has been an informational site full of static pages. Jade is upgrading the site to include online ordering with a PCI compliant checkout process. She’s recommended the usual Visa/Mastercard checkout options, though she dislikes the time it takes for a customer to checkout that way.
Which payment option allows customers to checkout using a Visa card stored in their Gmail account?
9. Claudia has been working on improving the mobile experience for UplandHut. The owner of UplandHut is interested in quantifying the impact that Claudia’s work has had. Claudia knows that one way of doing this is to calculate the relative mobile conversion rate (rel mCvR).
How can Claudia calculate rel mCvR for UplandHut?
10. Nia is the marketer for East Coast Sales. She’s the project lead for a new smartphone app that will help customers order products more easily. Thanks to Google’s advice, their dev team has incorporated many features to boost conversion numbers. Before rolling out the app, they’d like to perform some testing to determine the effectiveness of the personalization features.
Which Google service allows them to test the app’s UI and features?
11. You are designing a mobile web site for a company called PoliticalNews.com. It’ll be the primary showcase of their political news service. The website’s design must include access through mobile devices.
To make sure that customers have a good experience with the PoliticalNews.com web site, what should be the primary marketing goal?
12. Elliott is the owner of a user-focused organization called MissionFlow. Elliott wants to encourage cross-functional collaboration between the teams at MissionFlow.
Which question is suitable to ask to encourage cross-functional collaboration between MissionFlow’s teams?
13. Famke is the marketer for BigHair.com. She’s patterned the design of her web site after Wig-a-rama.com, a successful competitor’s site. Sales from the site haven’t been as successful as she hoped. She’s asking you for advice to improve the marketing effectiveness of her web site.
What advice would you give to Famke to make her site more successful?
14. Kelli is a marketer for UpSide.com. A high percentage of customers begin a purchase and don’t finish. She’s called you at the Google Help Center to help her with a solution.
You recommend Google Pay as a payment solution for which of the following two reasons? Select the best answers.
Select 2 Correct Responses
15. Nelson is a marketer for the company WorldTrend. Nelson wants to help build a strong, more user-focused organization by getting the support of WorldTrend’s leadership.
Which of the following is a recommended action for Nelson to gain the support of leadership in this area?
16. Eva has been researching what makes a user-focused organization a successful one. During this research, Eva has come to realize that everyone plays a part in optimizing the user experience on an ongoing basis.
What is the data scientist’s part in optimizing the user experience on an ongoing basis?
17. Judy is in the process of conducting conversion rate optimization (CRO) for their business, ReadyBaker. Jill understands that the first step in the CRO process is to identify opportunities on ReadyBaker’s site and app. Carrying out quantitative and qualitative research achieves this outcome.
Which of the following insights are part of qualitative research when it comes to CRO?
18. Rachelle is new to conversion rate optimization but is eager to get started.
Which of the following steps should be her first priority?
19. The marketing team at DockHawk consistently acquire high click-through rates in their Google Ads account.
Why is it important that the marketing team also invest resources into DockHawk’s mobile site and app experience?
20. Cami is the marketer for ScaryBooks.com. Google flow reports show that a high percentage of users get to checkout and abandon purchases. Tami believes the reason is that the checkout process requires users to fill out all shipping, billing, and credit card information on each purchase.
Which Google solution can help make checkout much faster for ScaryBooks.com?
21. David has prioritized a list of things to test for their business, MintBotics. The goal is to improve the user experience while letting the user accomplish what they want on MintBotics’s site.
Which of the following is a testing tool that David can use for MintBotics’s site?
22. Tessa is a marketer at InterFlight. Tessa has been told that they should measure the same key performance indicators (KPIs) as the developers, designers, and leadership at InterFlight.
How does measuring the same KPIs across teams help to create a more user-focused organization?
23. Tramly is a business focused on improving their conversion rate optimization. Tasked with deciding which projects within Tramly are worth testing, Marisa is using the PIE framework to help make that decision.
Which of the following questions would fit in with the PIE framework criteria?
24. Santiago has been the marketer and site manager for FixMyCar.com for the past 15 years. He and the developer team have spent much effort improving the user enjoyment of the site. Recently, performance metrics are showing the speed of the site has regressed significantly over time.
Which long-term maintenance program can help by limiting certain metrics that affect performance?
25. Bob helps to optimize the mobile experience for ArtfulGarden’s website and app. Bob understands that, although mobile devices have constraints that desktops don’t have, they also present unique opportunities.
In what way does the mobile network present an opportunity for mobile devices when it comes to marketing?
26. Patrick works as a marketer at Petonix, a business comprised of marketing, development, designer, and leadership teams. Amir and the other teams have instructions to work from the same standards and to follow the same principles.
Why is it important that all teams at a user-focused organization work from the same standards and follow the same principles?
27. Cabzio feels that they have room to improve their mobile conversion rate (mCvR). They’ve asked Ricardo to identify opportunities to improve this area.
Which of the following actions would help Ricardo to identify opportunities in improving Cabzio’s mCvR?
28. You’re a web marketing consultant on an engagement with your client, DeepDive.com, an online marketer of underwater diving gear and supplies. Google Analytics has shown that the exit rate on the checkout page is high. In a meeting with the developer team, you explained that this means there’s something about the checkout page that causes customers to abandon their purchase. You’ve recommended that they implement a one-click-to-buy option that utilizes information stored in the users account.
Which type of user personalization is this known as?
29. Vincent recently attended a convention where great emphasis was placed on the topic of conversion rate optimization (CRO). Vincent feels like CRO would take their business, ShieldBear, to the next level.
Why is CRO important?
30. Jenny has been the marketer for CleanFoods.com since it came up 15 years ago. The web site is still using the same web application platform used to create it. Jenny thinks it’s time to update to a progressive web app (PWA).
What are two benefits of moving CleanFoods.com to a PWA platform? Select the best answers.
Select 2 Correct Responses
31. Jerry is the marketer for YardSale.com, an online auction site. Revenue from the site is at an all-time low. The VP of marketing is demanding an explanation. Jerry suspects the site isn’t as user-friendly as it could be. Google Analytics shows that exit rates are high. Jerry would like to better understand how users move through the website.
Which category of Google Analytics reports can give Jerry that information?
32. Jessie is shopping for her husband’s anniversary present. He loves to go fly fishing whenever he can. Jessie uses her mobile phone to ask for the nearest outdoor supply store. Her phone opens up the map application with directions to a nearby location only five minutes away.
This is an example of what kind of personalized user experience?
33. The Vice President of Marketing for CarAds.org has ordered his marketing team to fix the website. Online sales numbers are disappointing, and he thinks it’s because the landing page is unfriendly. As the head marketer for CarAds.org, you must determine if he’s right or wrong.
What tool can you use to measure the effectiveness of your landing page?
34. Charles is determined to reshape their business, KindMind, into a user-focused organization.
Which of the following is a key characteristic of a user-focused organization?
35. Superior.com is the website for a regional HVAC service company. Online orders have fallen by 50% over the last three quarters. As the lead marketer for the site, it’s your job to determine the cause and solve the problem. Google Analytics reports seem to indicate that friction on the checkout page is high. Apparently, something about the checkout experience is turning customers away.
Which Google feature can make checkout easier by using information stored in the user’s Google account?
36. Jerry is in the market for a sewing machine. He did a Google search and clicked a link to a national brand named Bernina.
What must the site marketer for Bernina do to make a good first impression of the site on Jerry?
37. Fred is explaining to their client, Foodoko, that the user journey is a complex one when it comes to creating a conversion.
Which phases of the user journey does what’s described as the “messy middle” include?
38. Waldo is the marketer for his company’s web site, WaterTech.com. The company sells water recreation products through the site. Several customers have commented that the site is difficult to use. Waldo thinks the site will be more successful if users enjoy the time they spend there.
To improve the user experience of the site, which two areas should Waldo focus on? Select the best answers.
Select 2 Correct Responses
39. The marketer for your company’s website expresses concern that the website isn’t creating enough revenue to justify it. The effectiveness of the landing page is under question. You’re tasked with analyzing the percentage of people who don’t click any links on the landing page.
What’s the name of the metric that you should look for?
40. A horse racing equipment business called SportsJockey feels like some of the pages on their website are weaker than others. The teams at SportsJockey understand that identifying these pages is crucial for conversion rate optimization (CRO).
Which of the following actions can help SportsJockey to identify which pages need the most attention with regards to CRO?
41. Tia manages the Google Ads account for the business, RelicsComics. Tia focuses on improving the mobile conversion rate (mCvR) while everything else remains the same.
What changes can RelicsComics expect to see in their Google Ads account if Tia is successful in increasing the mCvR?
42. The business owners of Foodiest feel like their mobile website, foodiest.com, isn’t offering a fast and seamless experience to their users.
Which Google tool can Foodiest use to receive specific recommendations on how to improve foodiest.com?
43. The product managers and developers for MoveMyStuff.com have spent considerable effort to improve the responsiveness of the website. Now, they’re trying to determine the best way to measure the performance of the site.
What’s one factor they should consider in choosing responsiveness metrics?
44. Sonora is the marketer for a client’s website, SoundSleeper.com. Her customer has hired her to increase sales revenue through the site. She wants to start by making the landing page more welcoming.
What are two landing page elements Senora should focus on? Select the best answers.
Select 2 Correct Responses
45. The Critter Cravings dog food company has a website named, CritterCravings.com. Last year, they released a mobile app available on both Android and iOS. They encourage users to use the app instead of the website because of its advanced capabilities. Currently, they advertise on YouTube and several other sites. When customers click on an ad, it takes them to CritterCravings.com instead of the app.
What web technology can make a click on a web ad open a page in a mobile app?
46. William has been learning how to find opportunities with conversion rate optimization (CRO). William has been instructed to tell the team at Drivvu to use their Drivvu app in real-world situations.
Why is it important for Drivvu to see how their app works in real-world situations with regards to CRO?
47. The project managers for TechBooks.com are demonstrating to the marketing team the new features of the site that deliver personalized content to the user. When a user clicks on a web ad offering a 25% discount, it goes directly to a web page with information about the offer.
What method of user personalization does this describe?
48. James is a marketer at PopWeb, a user-focused organization. James has been given advice to establish a relationship with the development team at PopWeb.
Why is it important for a user-focused organization such as PopWeb, for marketers to establish relationships with developers?
49. Trevor is the owner of Sportelo and is wondering what impact Sportelo’s mobile experience is having on revenue. Trevor understands that they can calculate this with the mobile conversion rate (mCvR).
Sportelo receives 200,000 clicks with a mCvR of 1%. The average order value is $200. How much revenue does Sportelo’s mobile experience create?
50. Devon is the business owner of GooeyChewy. Devon knows how important conversion rate optimization is, but he’s limited with his time. Devon has learned that, by deciding what to test and in what order, the PIE framework can help him to prioritize his time.
Which of the following criteria belong to the PIE framework?
Yes, all these Mobile Experience Certification Exam answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to improve your experience. I keep updating the article with the latest answers, so check and bookmark the page.
Yes, at the end of the exam, you will be awarded a free certificate when you pass with min score.
I’m assuming that this article would be helpful for you to find all the Mobile Experience Certification Exam Answers and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article helped you in any way, then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them know about this excellent training; you can also check out our other free courses.