Are you looking for NPTEL Introduction to Machine Learning Assignment Week 1 Answers? If yes, you will find the answers to the questions asked in the NPTEL Introduction to Machine Learning quiz exam here. If you are preparing for this exam this article will help you in finding the latest and updated answers.
There is a total of 10 questions related to Introduction: Statistical Decision Theory – Regression, Classification, Bias Variance. The correct answers are marked in Green Color with a tick sign.
Note: If the questions in the exam is not same/changed please share them with us, so that we update with the latest questions & answers
NPTEL Introduction to Machine Learning Assignment Week 1 Answers
1. Which of the following is a supervised learning problem?
2. Which of the following is not a classification problem?
3. Which of the following is a regression task? (multiple options may be correct)
4. Which of the following is an unsupervised task?
5. Which of the following is a categorical feature?
6. Let X and Y be a uniformly distributed random variable over the interval [0, 4] and [0, 6] respectively. If X and Y are independent events, then compute the probability, P(max(X,Y)>3)
7. Let the trace and determinant of a matrix A[acbd] be 6 and 16 respectively. The eigenvalues of A are.
8. What happens when your model complexity increases? (multiple options may be correct)
9. A new phone, E-Corp X1 has been announced and it is what you’ve been waiting for, all along. You decide to read the reviews before buying it. From past experiences, you’ve figured out that good reviews mean that the product is good 90% of the time and bad reviews mean that it is bad 70% of the time. Upon glancing through the reviews section, you find out that the X1 has been reviewed 1269 times and only 172 of them were bad reviews. What is the probability that, if you order the X1, it is a bad phone?
10. Which of the following are false about bias and variance of overfitted and underfitted models? (multiple options may be correct)
NPTEL Introduction to Machine Learning Course is an online free course by IIT Madras that has been developed by Prof. Balaraman Ravindran. The main aim of this course is to provide the basic concepts of machine learning from a mathematically well-motivated perspective.
Yes, all these answers are 100% correct.
Yes, these answers are up to date with the latest questions.
Yes, you will get a certificate but it costs ₹1000 exam fee.
I hope now you know all the NPTEL Introduction to Machine Learning Unit 3 – Week 1 Answers. If this article helped you find the NPTEL Introduction to Machine Learning Course Answer don’t forget to share it with your friends who are looking for NPTEL Introduction to Machine Learning Assignment Answers.