Are you looking for NPTEL Introduction to Machine Learning Assignment Week 3 Answers? If yes, you will find the answers to the questions asked in the NPTEL Introduction to Machine Learning quiz exam here. If you are preparing for this exam this article will help you in finding the latest and updated answers.
There is a total of 9 questions related to Linear Classification, Logistic Regression, and Linear Discriminant Analysis. The correct answers are marked in Green Color with a tick sign.
Note: If the questions in the exam is not same/changed please share them with us, so that we update with the latest questions & answers
NPTEL Introduction to Machine Learning Assignment Week 3 Answers
1. Which of the following is true about a logistic regression based classifier?
2. For a binary classification problem, the decision boundary resulting from the use of logistic regression is
3. Consider the case where two classes follow Gaussian distribution which are centered at (-1, 2) and (1, 4) and have identity covariance matrix. Which of the following is the separating decision boundary using LDA?
4. Consider the following relation between a dependent variable and an independent variable identified by doing simple linear regression. Which among the following relations between the two variables does the graph indicate?
5. Given the following distribution of data points:
What method would you choose to perform Dimensionality Reduction?
6. In general, which of the following classification methods is the most resistant to gross outliers?
7. Suppose that we have two variables, X and Y (the dependent variable). We wish to find the relation between them. An expert tells us that relation between the two has the form Y = mX2 +c. Available to us are samples of the variables X and Y. Is it possible to apply linear regression to this data to estimate the values of m and c?
8. In a binary classification scenario where x Is the independent variable and y Is the dependent variable, logistic regression assumes that the conditional distribution y|x follows a
9. Consider the following data:
Assuming that you apply LDA to this data, what is the estimated covariance matrix?
NPTEL Introduction to Machine Learning Course is an online free course by IIT Madras that has been developed by Prof. Balaraman Ravindran. The main aim of this course is to provide the basic concepts of machine learning from a mathematically well-motivated perspective.
Yes, all these answers are 100% correct.
Yes, these answers are up to date with the latest questions.
Yes, you will get a certificate but it costs ₹1000 exam fee.
I hope now you know all the NPTEL Introduction to Machine Learning Assignment 3 Week 3 Answers. If this article helped you find the NPTEL Introduction to Machine Learning Course Answer don’t forget to share it with your friends who are looking for NPTEL Introduction to Machine Learning Assignment Answers.