Are you looking for Optimize performance in DoubleClick Search Assessment Exam Answers? If it’s yes, you will find the latest and updated answer to Optimize performance in DoubleClick Search Quiz by Google Marketing Platform and Search Ads 360. This article will help you find Optimize performance in Search Ads 360 Exam Updated Answers in the easiest ways.
The correct answers are marked in Green Color with a tick mark so that you don’t get confused about the correct answer to the question.
Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions & answers.
Note: If the questions in the exam is not same/changed please share them with us, so that we update with the latest questions & answers
|Course||Optimize performance in DoubleClick Search Assessment|
Optimize performance in DoubleClick Search Assessment Answers
Pass The Assessment To Become Certified
1. Surf-N-Board sells a lot of boards in-store and they want to make sure their offline data is taken into account for optimization efforts. What’s a best practice for working with offline data?
2. Betsy wants to make sure there aren’t any glaring issues with one of her bid strategies. Where can she get a quick glimpse of the status in DoubleClick Search?
3. Knowing that DinoWorld park tickets tend to have a long conversion funnel, Johanna wants to give equal credit to every click that kept the user’s interest prior to purchasing tickets. Which model would she use to see credit assigned in this way?
4. Debbie is excited to plan budgets directly in DoubleClick Search. What is a best practice to help her get started?
5. SuperCoolKicks wants to see which landing page experience is best for users who have clicked the Cool Kicks sneaker ads. What best practice should they follow while they’re running this test?
6. Lucy wants to get an idea of how her bid strategy would perform with a 10 percent increase of weekly spend, without risking her budget. What feature in DoubleClick Search could help Lucy out?
7. Which attribution model uses Floodlight data from both converting and non-converting users?
8. Mario has a tight budget for his campaign and wants to make sure his targeting is set up to get him the best ROI possible. What feature can Mario set up in DoubleClick Search to automatically detect high-performing geographic areas?
9. Bert wants to make sure his bid strategies aren’t optimizing for $3 sticker purchases instead of the $500 skis. How can he set this up in DoubleClick Search?
10. What is one benefit of using the sitelink extension?
11. Sometimes campaign structure doesn’t match reporting needs. What can you use to create reports that reflect your lines of business, irrespective of the campaign structure?
12. Matt has run so many reports he’s having trouble figuring out what to pay attention to and what steps to take. What best practice could you give Matt?
13. Jerry wants DoubleClick to automatically adjust keyword bids based on the dollar value of Ultimate SnowShoes products that users have researched. What feature allows him to do this?
14. Which of the below is a benefit of DoubleClick Search Budget Management?
15. Jane is making adjustments to her cost per action (CPA) target every day and is frustrated that DoubleClick Search seems to always be calibrating. Why does this keep happening to Jane?
Yes, all these Optimize performance in DoubleClick Search Assessment answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to improve your experience. I keep updating the article with the latest answers, so check and bookmark the page.
Yes, at the end of the exam, you will be awarded a free certificate when you pass with min score.
I’m assuming that this article would be helpful for you to find all the Optimize performance in DoubleClick Search Assessment Answers and grab some premium knowledge with less effort. If this article helped you in any way, then make sure to share it with your friends on social media and let them know about this excellent training; you can also check out our other free courses.