Are you looking for Optimize Your Display & Video 360 Campaign Exam Answers? If yes, here is the latest and updated answer to the Optimize Your Display & Video 360 Campaign Assessment and Get a free certificate. This article will help you with the Optimize Your Display & Video 360 Campaign Assessment Answers in the easiest ways. It is offered by Google which helps learners understand how to optimize your campaign with Display & Video 360.
|Course||Optimize Your Display & Video 360 Campaign|
|Solved by||Courses Answer|
Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions.
Optimize Your Display & Video 360 Campaign Assessment Answers
1. What’s the best way to optimize for creatives with high click rates?
- Update their visuals and messaging to make them even more compelling.
- Move them to their own line items and bid higher for them.
- Bid higher for their entire insertion order.
- Add them to a blacklist so you can exclude them from bidding.
2. What is a key reason to check pacing for TrueView insertion orders right after launch?
- To ensure they have not been rejected due to ad policy
- To ensure TrueView ads always pace ahead because they are more profitable
- To ensure TrueView bids are not cost-per-view (CPV) because that could cause overspend
- To ensure the daily budget has been manually calculated correctly.
3. What is the maximum amount Bid Manager will increase your bids when using bid multipliers?
4. What’s a promising way to increase your remarketing list’s potential impressions?
- Include the audience that has been to the “Thank you” page
- Include similar audiences
- Group multiple audiences using AND logic
- Decrease the frequencing setting
5. Why is defining a primary goal the first step of optimizing your online advertising campaign?
- Bid Manager’s optimization wizard uses it to configure the campaign to drive your goal.
- It’s the first field you fill out when starting a new campaign in Bid Manager.
- It tells you how to configure your campaign to be effective until you have performance data to guide you.
- Campaign budget is based on goal, from lowest when creating loyalty to highest for awareness raising campaigns.
6. When would you avoid setting your display insertion order’s pacing to “ASAP”?
- When your unclaimed budget can be reclaimed by your advertising department
- When you want to ensure you don’t consume your budget too soon and miss valuable impressions
- To keep spend easy to track and report
- To ensure you always get some of the very best inventory, no matter when it was auctioned
7. What’s an important consideration when excluding keywords of categories that you deem unsafe for your brand?
- It can be expensive to implement and maintain.
- This can expand your reach to sites you do not intend.
- Doing so can significantly reduce the inventory your ads can appear with.
- Categories change so frequently that they have an unpredictable effect on reach.
8. What’s a good frequency when your goal is to start raising awareness with new people?
- One per day — you’re just trying to meet new people.
- Unlimited — make sure they remember your brand.
- Ten per day — spend some extra so they remember you.
- Three per day — build awareness, but don’t waste budget on unneeded reintroductions.
9. Manual optimizations to which components typically provide the greatest impact?
- Bids, frequency, site targeting, and creatives
- Loyalty, awareness, action, and consideration
- Budget, pacing, geography, and inventory
- Advertiser, campaign, insertion orders, and line items
10. What is a way to improve your targeting when your goal is influencing consideration?
- Bid up on the audiences with the highest impressions.
- Bid up on the sites with the highest cost per thousand impressions (CPMs) and the lowest number of clicks (because they’re guaranteed to be premium inventory).
- Bid up on the highest-performing audience lists.
- Increase targeting until the audience is under 1,000 users.
Yes, these Optimize Your Display & Video 360 Campaign Assessment answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to improve your experience. I keep updating the article with the latest answers.
Yes, at the end of the exam, you will be awarded a free certificate when you pass with min score.
That’s all about Optimize Your Display & Video 360 Campaign Assessment Answers. If you have any further queries drop them in the comments below. It is a great opportunity to learn new skills from industry experts for free and get a certificate.