System Design: Crack the most asked System Design Interview questions for SDE or Architect job with this 6-week program to give you an experience in designing, developing, and maintaining scalable systems.
|Suitable for||Intermediate to Advance|
|Promo Code (10% off)|
System Design, is all about determining the necessary components and their communication with each other & external systems to create a reliable, available, consistent, and efficient system while deciding on the capacity and capabilities of the system.
Through this course get mentored by industry experts having first-hand experience in designing, developing, and maintaining scalable systems.
What You Will Learn?
- What is System Design, Interviews, How to apply for jobs, and more
- Requirement Analysis and Data Modelling
- Designing components and trade-offs in large-scale system
- Load Balancing, SSL, and Reverse Proxy
- Web Sockets, Monoliths, and Microservices
- Facebook Messenger design using web sockets
- CDN, Caching, and Design Problems
- DNS, HTTPS working, Zookeeper,
- Real-world example questions like the system design of Uber, Twitter, etc.
- Handling massive data, data partitioning, sharding, replication, etc
- Check out the Complete Syllabus below for all topics and syllabus
How to Enroll in GeeksforGeeks System Design?
Step 1: Login or create an account on GeeksforGeeks
Step 2: Click on Enroll button available below
Step 3: Apply the GeeksforGeeks discount promo code (
Step 4: Complete the procedure
Step 5: Finish the payment process (for the free course no need to make any payment)
Disclosure: Some of the links to products in this article are affiliate links. It simply means we’ll earn a commission if you click through and buy any product at no additional cost to you.