Are you looking for Waze Ads Fundamentals Assessment Answers? If yes, here you will find the latest and updated answer to the Waze Ads Fundamentals Assessment and Get a free certificate. This article will help you with the Waze Ads Fundamentals Assessment Answers in the easiest ways.
|Waze Ads Fundamentals
Use CTRL + F or Find In Page to find questions.
Waze Ads Fundamentals Assessment Answers
- In 2019 Wazers navigated to how many businesses
- You have a BOGO special after 5pm on Ice Cream — what CTA would be 2 best to add to the Zero Speed Takeover you serve during the morning?
- The ______ feature(s) helps keep you top of mind when customers are looking for businesses like yours
- How many crowdsourced reports on routes and road conditions does Waze receive each month?
- Pin names have a ____ character maximum
- A Wazer seeing an Ice Cream Shop ad that results in an unplanned rerouting to that business to get an milkshake would be an example of what Navigation Behavior
- ______ inform and remind customers that your business is on or near their route
- Use _____ and capture a drivers attention at the start of the ride to highlight an offer or new location!
- ______ are like a digital billboard that is shown to Wazers when their vehicle is safely at a complete stop.
- Waze drivers can report things like heavy traffic, road-closures, hazards and more in real-time using Active Reporting
- Business descriptions are most optimal when they’re ___ characters
- Call to Actions can help you to
- CTAs allow you to continue to engage with your consumer even after the drive is complete via hyperlocal push notifications.
- By mixing and matching formats and CTAs, you can create a strategy that will drive impact year round
- Waze operates in ____ countries around the world
- Hyperlocal push notifications can be set by which of the following (check all that apply)
- Waze can help you grow your business by ____ (select all that apply)
- Waze has _____ of drivers globally
- Zero-Speed Takeovers safely prompt action and engagement when a user is stopped by waiting ____ before showing an ad
- What feature helps add additional information about your business to your ad creative helps you to promote a drive-thru or curbside pickup at your location
- Pins should always include text to increase their visibility
- You must have a physical location to advertise on Waze
- ______ are strongest when being used as an always-on tactic for location awareness
- Waze Ads can help businesses who are looking to
- Brands can promote where their products can be found using Waze Ads
- On average users spend how long using Waze monthly
- Waze uses the context of a user’s drive to deliver advertising in the most relevant in-car moments.
- Creative on the Waze platform works best when repurposes from other Ad Platforms
Yes, these Waze Ads Fundamentals Assessment answers are 100% correct.
Yes, all these questions are the latest ones to improve your experience. I keep updating the article with the latest answers.
Yes, at the end of the exam, you will be awarded a free certificate when you pass with min score.
That’s all about Waze Ads Fundamentals Assessment Answers. If you have any further queries drop them in the comments below. It is a great opportunity to learn new skills from industry experts for free and get a certificate.