Are you looking for What type of information can KPIs provide Answer asked in the Google Digital Garage Module 4 exam? If yes, this will help you find the correct answer. I have followed this article to find What type of information can KPIs provide Answers; if you are preparing for the fundamentals of digital marketing exam/quiz, then this question is very important.
What type of information can KPIs provide?
Correct Answer: B
Google Digital Garage Module 4 All Questions
- Sam has recently decided to launch an online fitness coaching service. He has registered a domain name and set up a website, but is unsure of how to launch his business online in a way that will help him grow sustainably. Help Sam create his own online business strategy, by selecting the correct steps he should take.
- Omar owns a stall selling handmade cosmetics, and wants to launch an e-commerce site. He has lots of experience selling his products in person at markets, but is now hoping to reach more customers online.
Can you advise Omar on how to make both his online and offline business successful?
- Holly owns a dance studio. To improve sales of dance classes, she is reviewing how her marketing team could update the company’s online presence.
As part of the rebrand, the team listened to customer feedback and mapped customer journeys. They identified two things online customers generally struggled with: navigating the website and finding the business’s contact information.
Which of the brand’s touchpoints should Holly modify to help address her customer’s feedback?
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales.
Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- Ryan has written some KPIs to help his fitness centres achieve the business goal of “improving overall client satisfaction”.
Review these four KPIs. Which do you think fit the criteria of being specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound?
- What is the first step in creating an online business strategy?
- What is the purpose of the ‘See, Think, Do, Care’ framework?
- Why is optimising customer touchpoints online beneficial for businesses?
- Once you’ve worked out your Unique Selling Point (USP), how would you use it in a long-term online strategy?
- What type of information can KPIs provide?
Google Digital Garage Answers [All 26 Modules & Final Exam]
Google Digital Garage is an online free course by google where you can learn many things about digital marketing fundamentals. It also helps you make your online businesses visible to more customers with fewer investments.
I hope now you know the correct answer to What type of information can KPIs provide? If this article helped you find the Google Digital Garage Module 4 answer, share it with those who need it.
Disclaimer: This Google Digital Garage Answers, Google Digital Marketing Answers, Google Digital Garage Answers Unlock Digital 2022, Google Digital Marketing Course Answers, and Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Answers is only for educational purposes, so please don’t use them for any cheating purposes.