Are you looking for When it comes to search ads, which description best describes ‘negative keywords’ Answer asked in the Google Digital Garage Module 9 exam? If yes, this will help you find the correct answer. I have followed this article to find When it comes to search ads, which description best describes ‘negative keywords’ Answers; if you are preparing for the fundamentals of digital marketing exam/quiz, then this question is very important.
When it comes to search ads, which description best describes ‘negative keywords’?
Correct Answer: C
Google Digital Garage Module 9 All Questions
- Anna is a commercial photographer.
She’s setting up SEM campaigns to draw more traffic to her site. She needs to make sure her ads are relevant, and she’s doing this by creating ad groups for each type of product.
- Anna specialises in portrait photography. She uses her website to reach potential customers and has recently set up an SEM campaign to draw more traffic to her site. She wants to use negative keywords to make sure her ads don’t appear for people who aren’t potential customers.
- Anna has a themed portrait photography studio. She offers competitive prices and reaches and engages with visitors to her site through her online presence. However, not many of them become paying customers.
- Anna is a photographer. She’s previously focused on wedding photography, but she now takes requests to photograph other events as well. Customers can contact her through the site’s enquiry page to make requests. They can also look at her gallery and sign up to an email newsletter. Anna wants to track how many people request photography for events that aren’t weddings. Where should she place the conversion tracking code?
- Which of the following is a benefit of using relevant ads and landing pages?
- When it comes to search ads, which description best describes ‘negative keywords’?
- Fill in the blank: If you use __ keywords when building your search ads, minor variations, like plurals, can still trigger the ad.
- What can conversion tracking in search help you measure?
Google Digital Garage Answers [All 26 Modules & Final Exam]
Google Digital Garage is an online free course by google where you can learn many things about digital marketing fundamentals. It also helps you make your online businesses visible to more customers with fewer investments.
I hope now you know the correct answer to When it comes to search ads, which description best describes ‘negative keywords’? If this article helped you find the Google Digital Garage Module 9 answer, share it with those who need it.
Disclaimer: This Google Digital Garage Answers, Google Digital Marketing Answers, Google Digital Garage Answers Unlock Digital 2022, Google Digital Marketing Course Answers, and Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Answers is only for educational purposes, so please don’t use them for any cheating purposes.