Are you looking for Which of the following is an example of a ‘call to action’ on a website Answer asked in the Google Digital Garage Module 3 exam? If yes, this will help you find the correct answer. I have followed this article to find Which of the following is an example of a ‘call to action’ on a website Answers; if you are preparing for the fundamentals of digital marketing exam/quiz, then this question is very important.
Which of the following is an example of a ‘call to action’ on a website?
Correct Answer: B
Google Digital Garage Module 3 All Questions
- Addie runs a local bakery. After getting the business up and running over the last six months, she’s now ready to create a digital presence. What do you think Addie should set up first:
- Addie is investigating how to create business websites for her local bakery business. She’s trying to get her head around how websites work. How good is your tech knowledge? Can you check the facts for Addie?
- Addie owns the Knead to Know Bakery and has decided to open a website.
But first she needs to choose a domain name.
Take a look at her ideas and select the best domain name by crossing off the rest.
- Addie is drafting a description for the About Us page of her bakery website.
Which do you think works best?
- Addie wants to make her website easy to navigate. Which of the following features should Addie include on every page of her website?
- To make the homepage of her local bakery website interesting, Addie wants to add some media elements to it.
Different elements will cause the page to take longer to load, so she needs to get the right mix for the site.
Can you put the following elements in order from the ones with the longest load time to the shortest?
- Which of the following statements is true when it comes to developing a web presence for a business?
- What is a web server?
- Fill in the blank: A __________ is a shortcut to other pages on your site or elsewhere on the web.
- Which of the following is something you’ll probably want to exclude from your website?
- Which of the following is an example of a ‘call to action’ on a website?
- What should you consider when developing your website content?
Google Digital Garage Answers [All 26 Modules & Final Exam]
Google Digital Garage is an online free course by google where you can learn many things about digital marketing fundamentals. It also helps you make your online businesses visible to more customers with fewer investments.
I hope now you know the correct answer to Which of the following is an example of a ‘call to action’ on a website? If this article helped you find the Google Digital Garage Module 3 answer, share it with those who need it.
Disclaimer: This Google Digital Garage Answers, Google Digital Marketing Answers, Google Digital Garage Answers Unlock Digital 2022, Google Digital Marketing Course Answers, and Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Answers is only for educational purposes, so please don’t use them for any cheating purposes.